15 BILLION STOLEN AT NFF, ALLEGES EFCC BY ITS OFFICIALS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: 15 BILLION STOLEN AT NFF, ALLEGES EFCC BY ITS OFFICIALS

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This is faked fake news! Anytime you Nigerians form panels or committees you know it’s a witch hunt . I’m willing big to bet that this was sponsored by somebody running for Nff chair next week. Bunch of crooks.
Nigeria is a place where some news are just ridiculous, but mostly true. Our level of corruption and greed unsurpassed
[color=#0000FF]
No its not "Unsurpassed "...That 15 Billion naira is only 4 Million Euros... I just posted a story about Croatia so that people wouldn't make these types of outlandish and misplaced statements. Croatia a country 5 times smaller than Nigeria says 15Million Euros was was stolen. That about 5 times what they say is missing in Nigeria. ...and that's just from one club side !!
[/color]
I said "NIGERIA" not the NFF. In any case I don't think this thead is about who is the bigger thief
Isnt NFF part of Nigeria ? Isn't what's going on at the NNF a microcosm of what's going in the rest of the country. The point i am making remains, whatever happens in Nigeria happens everywhere else in the world. Nigeria is not as unique as you guys try to make it to be...
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Damunk wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Damunk wrote:You just never know what or who to believe in Nigeria.

Just a few days ago Pinnick gave a very in-depth interview and one of the things he touched upon was the inherited corruption in the NFF that drove Adidas away and stuff he "couldn't talk about in public".
Now someone is accusing him and his colleagues of stealing N15b.

I very much doubt that if he truly had such a huge skeleton in his closet he would still be talking openly about historical corruption in the NFF, unprompted.

It doesn't add up.
But this is Nigeria.
Joke of the century. Even Trump learnt those traits from Nigerians!
I agree with you that Nigerians can teach the world the fine art of corruption. :lol:
But this story just get as e be for me.
Again with the hyperbole ! Nigeria is not doing anything that is not being done anywhere else.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

marko wrote:no smoke without fire, Nigerians are just corrupt, public officials so to speak, greed, selfishness, only about me!

More hyperbole !! Nigeria is the same as every other country !!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This is faked fake news! Anytime you Nigerians form panels or committees you know it’s a witch hunt . I’m willing big to bet that this was sponsored by somebody running for Nff chair next week. Bunch of crooks.
Nigeria is a place where some news are just ridiculous, but mostly true. Our level of corruption and greed unsurpassed
[color=#0000FF]
No its not "Unsurpassed "...That 15 Billion naira is only 4 Million Euros... I just posted a story about Croatia so that people wouldn't make these types of outlandish and misplaced statements. Croatia a country 5 times smaller than Nigeria says 15Million Euros was was stolen. That about 5 times what they say is missing in Nigeria. ...and that's just from one club side !!
[/color]
I said "NIGERIA" not the NFF. In any case I don't think this thead is about who is the bigger thief
Isnt NFF part of Nigeria ? Isn't what's going on at the NNF a microcosm of what's going in the rest of the country. The point i am making remains, whatever happens in Nigeria happens everywhere else in the world. Nigeria is not as unique as you guys try to make it to be...
Why do you argue blindly for fck sake? :curse: I said Nigeria, you brought it to Croatia Football federation. I pointed out I'm talking about Nigeria and you're still asking dump question if what's going on at the NFF is not a microcosm of the rest of the country? Isn't that the reason why I started with Nigeria in the first place instead of the NFF? Look cvnt, don't make me shoot you in the eye o :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

As usual, I expect fabio to be here to support the brain dead beret wearing master and the cabal. Weh done sir.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Riche007 wrote:As usual, I expect fabio to be here to support the brain dead beret wearing master and the cabal. Weh done sir.
I expected your prejudiced self to show up. You know your prejudice and bigotry never fails to disappoint when you hear anyone critic(ing) Pinnick even in your sleep. It's shame, damn shame that despite all the formative years you have spent abroad. You give bring to life the phrase, you can take a man out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of the man.

You have received some home-training from the admins about family reference (the child that refuses home training at home, will definitely receive it on CE). I am very happy for you... The fear of suspension is the first step of wisdom from your village induced prejudice.

When other NFF chairman were accused of corruption you shouted kill, kill, kill... Now it's Pinnick turn, suddenly it's, ehm, excuses. What a sorry excuse for a educated and supposedly informed fellow.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
JACKAL wrote:I would very much like to understand why Pinnick Signed that ridiculous deal with NIKE and why Adidas refused to deal with Nigeria.

I have always said the NFF should be awash with cash. There is no reason for them to say they are always broke, It doesn't make any sense to me. All these transfer that happen year after year, is anybody paying taxes ?. These kids were trained in Nigeria? how come they are not depositing the monies in Nigerian and paying Nigerian Taxes.

These are all the things the government should be looking into. And they need to turn Nigerian football into a free market system instead of the governmental control its under right now. It will bring real investors into the market so we can have huge clubs with massive budgets to train and develop world class talent.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/09/16/1 ... ed-report/

An investigative panel has recommended the prosecution of three top officials after it discovered that over 15 billion Naira was siphoned from the coffers of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

The panel has delivered a most damning report on the financial management at the NFF, describing it as “a massive fraud where government funds and FIFA grants were freely spent without recourse to any accounting practices”.

It was scooped that one of the accused officials used his company to steal sponsorship revenue, while another used his relative to warehouse huge sums of cash away from the prying eyes of the government. An insider informed SCORENigeria: “This was the most brazen stealing ever witnessed at the NFF. “Monies from both government, FIFA and even CAF were used freely without proper retirement. “Revenues from sponsorship were siphoned, government was paying for work not done as per ‘double budgeting’, capital expenditure was not utilised.

“They will be prosecuted on these very weighty allegations.”

NFF Corruption Probe Begins
This past week, EFCC boss Ibrahim Magu gave firm assurances the anti-graft agency will bring to book the culprits.
The probe was instituted on the back of a petition by former NFF technical director James Peters.
In the petition, Peters who coached various national teams and led them to notable victories and also served as technical director with the Nigeria Football Federation for many years, urged the EFCC to carry out a thorough investigation on an alleged “unprecedented stealing, corrupt practices and financial crimes being perpetrated by Amaju Pinnick; the General Secretary Mohammed Sanusi; the 1st Vice President Seyi Akinwumi; the 2nd Vice President Shehu Dikko and a member of the executive committee, Ahmed Yusuf (AKA Fresh).
No comment!
ah ah...Unku. tell us now....abi na snake swallow the money?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe na goat chop the moni
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
[color=#0000FF]
[/color]
Why do you argue blindly for fck sake? :curse: I said Nigeria, you brought it to Croatia Football federation. I pointed out I'm talking about Nigeria and you're still asking dump question if what's going on at the NFF is not a microcosm of the rest of the country? Isn't that the reason why I started with Nigeria in the first place instead of the NFF? Look cvnt, don't make me shoot you in the eye o :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ... so ears can hear him somtin - eh? :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
[color=#0000FF]
[/color]
Listen to me biatch… You said the level of corruption in nigeria is "UNSURPASSED" … For you to use that word, you are making comparative analysis...meaning you are comparing the level of Corruption in Nigeria to other places !! …... So tell us, "unsurpassed" compared to who or what ? …... I just showed you one country that surpasses us at the Football level, and if you want to use Transparency International numbers, there a number of countries that surpass us...Olodo !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Clearly you comparing it to other places Dombo !!! or dont you know the meaning of "UNSURPASSED" !!!

unsurpassed adjective

un·sur·passed | \ ˌən-sər-ˈpast \
Definition of unsurpassed
: not exceeded by anything else : not surpassed
unsurpassed beauty
Last edited by JACKAL on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
[color=#0000FF]
[/color]
Listen to me biatch… You said the level of corruption in nigeria is "UNSURPASSED" … For you to use that word, you are making comparative analysis...meaning you are comparing the level of Corruption in Nigeria to other places !! …... So tell us, "unsurpassed" compared to who or what ? …... I just showed you one country that surpasses us at the Football level, and if you want to use Transparency International numbers, there a number of countries that surpass us...Olodo !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Clearly you comparing it to other places Dombo !!! or dont you know the meaning of "UNSURPASSED" !!!

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty
You have an issue and you want to be right all the time. So I can't help you. Go and see if Croatia is less developed than Nigeria. Go and see their roads. Go and see whether their cemetery is now a foreign bank where doll dollars is buried where human remains should be. Go and find out how many money swallowing snakes they've seen. Go and.... in fact why do I bother, just carry on with how many fulanis are in the national team thread. mssssshhheeww :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty
You have an issue and you want to be right all the time. So I can't help you. Go and see if Croatia is less developed than Nigeria. Go and see their roads. Go and see whether their cemetery is now a foreign bank where doll dollars is buried where human remains should be. Go and find out how many money swallowing snakes they've seen. Go and.... in fact why do I bother, just carry on with how many fulanis are in the national team thread. mssssshhheeww :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

The problem with you is that you cant admit you are wrong in face of clear evidence. Now you want to change the argument and default to pandering to the lowest common tribal sensibilities !! Tribalism is the last refuge of a scoundrel like you.

Here is an Except on your dear and pristine Croatia cuddled from the wall street Journal.

Balkans' twin legacies -- communism and the recent wars -- created a network of corrupt politicians and military officials and their private partners in crime. "A worrying number of gangland-style killings ...have shocked public opinion," the Economist wrote last month. "Croatia is plagued by corruption," notes one commentator, Denis Kuljis, who adds ruefully that "the public do[es] not grasp the links that exist between gangsters and some in the political elite."

During the 1990s international arms embargo, this network thrived and, as a 2006 European Union report on organized crime says, criminals "managed to legalize their dirty money and make additional profits. Some of those criminals can even present themselves as successful businessmen."

Through the Balkan Route -- a sinister conduit from the East to West -- drugs, weapons and illegally trafficked humans are brought to the EU. Interpol says the central path of this organized-crime trail runs through Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, and into either Italy or Austria. The turmoil in Afghanistan, rising instability in Pakistan and resurgent terrorist networks have converged with the Balkan Route's operators into a profitable alliance that brings Southwest Asian heroin to Europe.

The2009 Index of Economic Freedom, jointly published by The Wall Street Journal and the Heritage Foundation, highlights the underlying problems. All Balkan countries are ranked as "repressed" in the areas of property rights -- which includes the rule of law -- and freedom from corruption. The Balkan scores for property rights and the rule of law are even below the African average. Croatia, which got 30 out of 100 points in this category, is ranked below Serbia and Montenegro (40) and Romania (35) and on par with Albania, Bulgaria, and Macedonia. Bosnia and Herzegovina scored only a 10, the worst in Europe.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB124267799642331663
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty

The problem with you is that you cant admit you are wrong in face of clear evidence. Now you want to change the argument and default to pandering to the lowest common tribal sensibilities !! Tribalism is the last refuge of a scoundrel like you.

Here is an Except on your dear and pristine Croatia cuddled from the wall street Journal.

Balkans' twin legacies -- communism and the recent wars -- created a network of corrupt politicians and military officials and their private partners in crime. "A worrying number of gangland-style killings ...have shocked public opinion," the Economist wrote last month. "Croatia is plagued by corruption," notes one commentator, Denis Kuljis, who adds ruefully that "the public do[es] not grasp the links that exist between gangsters and some in the political elite."

During the 1990s international arms embargo, this network thrived and, as a 2006 European Union report on organized crime says, criminals "managed to legalize their dirty money and make additional profits. Some of those criminals can even present themselves as successful businessmen."

Through the Balkan Route -- a sinister conduit from the East to West -- drugs, weapons and illegally trafficked humans are brought to the EU. Interpol says the central path of this organized-crime trail runs through Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, and into either Italy or Austria. The turmoil in Afghanistan, rising instability in Pakistan and resurgent terrorist networks have converged with the Balkan Route's operators into a profitable alliance that brings Southwest Asian heroin to Europe.

The2009 Index of Economic Freedom, jointly published by The Wall Street Journal and the Heritage Foundation, highlights the underlying problems. All Balkan countries are ranked as "repressed" in the areas of property rights -- which includes the rule of law -- and freedom from corruption. The Balkan scores for property rights and the rule of law are even below the African average. Croatia, which got 30 out of 100 points in this category, is ranked below Serbia and Montenegro (40) and Romania (35) and on par with Albania, Bulgaria, and Macedonia. Bosnia and Herzegovina scored only a 10, the worst in Europe.

https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/corruption.htm
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

fabio wrote:
Riche007 wrote:As usual, I expect fabio to be here to support the brain dead beret wearing master and the cabal. Weh done sir.
I expected your prejudiced self to show up. You know your prejudice and bigotry never fails to disappoint when you hear anyone critic(ing) Pinnick even in your sleep. It's shame, damn shame that despite all the formative years you have spent abroad. You give bring to life the phrase, you can take a man out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of the man.

You have received some home-training from the admins about family reference (the child that refuses home training at home, will definitely receive it on CE). I am very happy for you... The fear of suspension is the first step of wisdom from your village induced prejudice.

When other NFF chairman were accused of corruption you shouted kill, kill, kill... Now it's Pinnick turn, suddenly it's, ehm, excuses. What a sorry excuse for a educated and supposedly informed fellow.
Obviously, you have been drinking expired kunu...so as usual, you make no sense. Family reference? Home training from admins? Please speak for yourself. Good on you if you and some admin have been home training. Nobody cares. Kaji ko?

I am your conscience. You know you are on CE to back up everything that !diot of a minister supports, no matter how f00lish it is...so that puts you in the category of !diotic f00ls who foster an environment of retardation for personal gains. So, like I said earlier on, weh done sir!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty

Pajimoh....a man should know when he has been defeated. Surrender your weapons immediately !! :taunt: :taunt:

You presented a link to data that contradicts the very premise of your "Unsurpassed" comment. There are 40 countries that SURPASS Nigeria on that supposed corruption index. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty

Pajimoh....a man should know when he has been defeated. Surrender your weapons immediately !! :taunt: :taunt:

You presented a link to data that contradicts the very premise of your "Unsurpassed" comment. There are 40 countries that SURPASS Nigeria on that supposed corruption index. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nigeria is unsurpassed but there's room for you if that's what you're arguing about. Congratulations, you won a battle with yourself. I know Nigeria is not at the bottom, so now we are grateful we are above war thorn countries and failed states even with our natural and human resources. Oh by the way, where's Croatia you were posting about on the list? Knock yourself out "Mr. Ethnic Bigot" :taunt:
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

James Peter is expired.. He has nothing to offer anymore.. Its all desparation to get his pound of flesh after being made irrelevant.. Similar to Fanny Amum when he moved to boardroom and became irrelevant, he didn't act this way..
afc##
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty

Nigeria is unsurpassed but there's room for you if that's what you're arguing about. Congratulations, you won a battle with yourself. I know Nigeria is not at the bottom, so now we are grateful we are above war thorn countries and failed states even with our natural and human resources. Oh by the way, where's Croatia you were posting about on the list? Knock yourself out "Mr. Ethnic Bigot" :taunt:

Do you know what's "unsurpassed", other than your dumbness, your Ethnic bigotry !! Mr. Fulani hater himself...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

unsurpassed adjective

unsurpassed beauty

Do you know what's "unsurpassed", other than your dumbness, your Ethnic bigotry !! Mr. Fulani hater himself...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

I know your 6 month in detention for being a JACKASS has not knocked any sense into your empty bigotry skull. Abeg take your wahala somewhere else. I'm done talking with a buffoon that spends his entire adult life looking at ethnic make-up of a passenger bus. How apt for a name JACKASS.

Keep talking to yourself like a lunatic that you are. I'm done with you.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote: Nigeria is unsurpassed but there's room for you if that's what you're arguing about. Congratulations, you won a battle with yourself. I know Nigeria is not at the bottom, so now we are grateful we are above war thorn countries and failed states even with our natural and human resources. Oh by the way, where's Croatia you were posting about on the list? Knock yourself out "Mr. Ethnic Bigot" :taunt:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I know your 6 month in detention for being a JACKASS has not knocked any sense into your empty bigotry skull. Abeg take your wahala somewhere else. I'm done talking with a buffoon that spends his entire adult life looking at ethnic make-up of a passenger bus. How apt for a name JACKASS.

Keep talking to yourself like a lunatic that you are. I'm done with you.[/quote]

I am Pa Ajasco, and you a mere sidekick Pa jimoh, I am Michael and you are Tito.. :taunt: :taunt:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?