2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] BHA vs TOT [RD 6]

Post by Its a Goal »

BHA will have to come out now. Hopefully that should open them up at the back.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Actually it was fisted away.

Kane to kick it.

Goal
TGBTG. Dem no send anybody off?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half Time. Deserved lead.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Actually it was fisted away.

Kane to kick it.

Goal
TGBTG. Dem no send anybody off?
Nah, it has been a clean game so far.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Half Time. Deserved lead.
I hate to say it but 1 goal is not a good lead for Spurs nowadays. How's Cazza playing or Brighton never see his eyes yet?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen almost gets it in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Half Time. Deserved lead.
I hate to say it but 1 goal is not a good lead for Spurs nowadays. How's Cazza playing or Brighton never see his eyes yet?
Gazza hasn't been tested yet but he has taken command of his area when called to deal with a corner kick.

You are right with the one goal lead. Bar one, all our matches have ended with 3 goals scored. The only one it didn't end in 3 goals was a 3-1 win against Fulham.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't know why Rose suddenly feels he is like Messi, dribbling the opposition's defenders in their 18 instead of finding Kane to score. Maybe his height is deceiving him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was close for BHA. Deflection and Gazza tips over. BHA puts the ball in the net but was offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier gives the ball away in midfield and causes panic at the back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How BHA hasn't scored is a mystery. They should have equalized there after beating Toby and the entire defense.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Brighton is useless... how many chances can these guys miss LMAO.

Clear Pk on Dier and no call ... see Ojoro
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela coming on for Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We have managed to weather the storm. Take control of the ball and win the midfield battle.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Dier gives the ball away in midfield and causes panic at the back.
Dier has been a proper .... of late
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Brighton is useless... how many chances can these guys miss LMAO.

Mind your business.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The only thing Dier has been doing when defending corners is pulling shirts. Not clearing the damn ball.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Brighton is useless... how many chances can these guys miss LMAO.

Mind your business.

Dier shirt pulling in the box again and gets away with it ... that’s two now ... yet the Ref gives useless Toto a pk for handball smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally we win a corner kick.

Dele getting ready.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal. Lamela. Worked from the back to the net. Well done lads.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Danny Rose assist.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On this sort of form there is no way Davis should be starting ahead of Rose.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura comes off for Dele. He did his part in the 2nd goal by laying the ball for Rose to cross to Lamela.