Akhisarspor 3 vs Galatasaray 0 (Onyekuru played full 90mins)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Akhisarspor 3 vs Galatasaray 0 (Onyekuru played full 90mins)

Post by iworo »

Galatasaray’s goalkeeper was a disaster. With regards to our boy (Onyekuru), I’m not sold on this guy at all. Terrible movement off-the-ball. He needs to learn how to move to space and away from pressure. Soccer is all about movement off the ball. He’s so predictable and easy to mark.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Akhisarspor 3 vs Galatasaray 0 (Onyekuru played full 90m

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

iworo wrote:Galatasaray’s goalkeeper was a disaster. With regards to our boy (Onyekuru), I’m not sold on this guy at all. Terrible movement off-the-ball. He needs to learn how to move to space and away from pressure. Soccer is all about movement off the ball. He’s so predictable and easy to mark.

Wrong! I watched the full 90 mins and gala were absolutely pathetic, the worst performance i've seen since we lost 4-1 to holland in 98. Onyekuru tried to force the issue at times but his team was not interested. Judging Onyekuru after watching this game is very unfair.
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
iworo wrote:Galatasaray’s goalkeeper was a disaster. With regards to our boy (Onyekuru), I’m not sold on this guy at all. Terrible movement off-the-ball. He needs to learn how to move to space and away from pressure. Soccer is all about movement off the ball. He’s so predictable and easy to mark.

Wrong! I watched the full 90 mins and gala were absolutely pathetic, the worst performance i've seen since we lost 4-1 to holland in 98. Onyekuru tried to force the issue at times but his team was not interested. Judging Onyekuru after watching this game is very unfair.

If you say so. That was just my take.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "