Eduok balling in Turkey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Eduok balling in Turkey

Post by Cally »

The left-footed former Super Eagles invitee is in Turkey now. I saw that his goal was among the top 10 goals for Bein Sport yesterday. I think that young man still has something to offer the SE. Watch this space.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eduok balling in Turkey

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

After 3yrs in Turkey :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:After 3yrs in Turkey :laugh:
Played against A.Madrid and played well.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

wale1974 wrote:
It now seems that we are actually getting stacked in the wide position, even with the retiring of VicMo.

Iwobi
Simon
Kalu
Musa
Success
Bonaventure
Onyekuru

Can all play out wide.

Then throw the likes of Lookman and Ojo, Eze into the mix.

Eduok also isn't bad but unfortunately he is around at a time where there is plenty of competition.

We even have a guy regularly making sub appearances in Serie A, Okonkwo who cannot even get a mention.

There were times when we truly lacked such options, where I think Eduok would have been a shoe in.

For the first time in a while I think wingers and wide attackers are actually our strongest position with the most depth. This is why I am not at all bothered by Victors retirement, who was putting in half hearted performances for SE.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

vancity eagle wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
It now seems that we are actually getting stacked in the wide position, even with the retiring of VicMo.

Iwobi
Simon
Kalu
Musa
Success
Bonaventure
Onyekuru

Can all play out wide.

Then throw the likes of Lookman and Ojo, Eze into the mix.

Eduok also isn't bad but unfortunately he is around at a time where there is plenty of competition.

We even have a guy regularly making sub appearances in Serie A, Okonkwo who cannot even get a mention.

There were times when we truly lacked such options, where I think Eduok would have been a shoe in.

For the first time in a while I think wingers and wide attackers are actually our strongest position with the most depth. This is why I am not at all bothered by Victors retirement, who was putting in half hearted performances for SE.
Can you stop doing this to yourself?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI