One cold Star beer..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
One cold Star beer..

Post by cic old boy »

For the first person to name the players here:

Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
http://www.naijiant.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: One cold Star beer..

Post by oloye »

cic old boy wrote:For the first person to name the players here:
Chai see squad..this was Rangers at its peak....the real Flying antelope...not the guinea pigs we have today.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
Chai see squad..this was Rangers at its peak....the real Flying antelope...not the guinea pigs we have today.

I know you stopped drinking. So make I park for your side so I fit help you after you have named the players? :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Always drinking ....
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
oloye wrote:

I know you stopped drinking. So make I park for your side so I fit help you after you have named the players? :taunt:
The team green is obviously Green Eagles, but the one below is Rangers for clarity. And that is my team from when.i was old enough to support a football club.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

First Photo: Casillas; Ramos, Pique, Puyol, Capdevila; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso; Pedro, David Villa

Second Photo: Petr Cech; Michael Essien, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole; Makelele, Ballack, Lampard; Joe Cole, Drogba, Malouda

Meet you for the beer on Friday.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

That Ranger team will beat likes of Barca of today silly,this players only looking at their picture put fear to your heart.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

cic I wnt my beer!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:That Ranger team will beat likes of Barca of today silly,this players only looking at their picture put fear to your heart.
Kajifu at his best...:atc:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

kalani JR wrote:First Photo: Casillas; Ramos, Pique, Puyol, Capdevila; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso; Pedro, David Villa

Second Photo: Petr Cech; Michael Essien, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole; Makelele, Ballack, Lampard; Joe Cole, Drogba, Malouda

Meet you for the beer on Friday.
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Here, let me take a stab at it.

1982 Nigerian World Cup Team with Kenneth Boardman
Standing: David Adiele, Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Alloysius Atuegbu, Tunde Bamidele, No Clue, Godwin Odiye, Tunji Banjo, Christian Chukwu, Best Ogedegbe
Front row: Segun Odegbami, Henry Nwosu, Muda Lawal, Felix Owolabi, John Chidozie, Sylvanus Okpala
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

iworo wrote:

Here, let me take a stab at it.

1982 Nigerian World Cup Team with Kenneth Boardman
Standing: David Adiele, Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Alloysius Atuegbu, Tunde Bamidele, No Clue, Godwin Odiye, Tunji Banjo, Christian Chukwu, Best Ogedegbe
Front row: Segun Odegbami, Henry Nwosu, Muda Lawal, Felix Owolabi, John Chidozie, Sylvanus Okpala
Adiele (Kenneth Boadman), No clue(Oke Isima), John Chidozie( Aloy Atuegbu), Alloy Atuegbu ... ?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla
Standing (L-R): Christian Chukwu; Tunji Banjo; Kenneth (Okey) Boardman; Okey Isima (RIP); Tunde Bamidele; Christian Nwokocha; Peter Rufai; Stephen Keshi; and David Adiele (?).

Donate the beer to charity (or to SIR V - same difference :lol: )!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Way too many blurry faces in the pic, but the recognizable ones are...

Squatting (R-L): Emmanuel Okala; Emmanuel Osigwe; Alloysius Atuegbu; Patrick Okala (RIP); Anthony "Irongate" Orji; Blurry; Kenneth Boardman; Blurry.
Standing (R-L): Sam "404" Onyeaka; Christian Chukwu; Christian Ogbodo (RIP); Blurry; Amaechi "Darkness" Igweobi (?); Blurry; Ifeanyi "Ahidjo" Onyedika; Sylvanus ("Hafia"/"Qiucksilver") Okpalla; and Ejike the Physiotherapist!

Send a bottle of Guinness to OLOYE! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Gotti wrote:
Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla
Standing (L-R): Christian Chukwu; Tunji Banjo; Kenneth (Okey) Boardman; Okey Isima (RIP); Tunde Bamidele; Christian Nwokocha; Peter Rufai; Stephen Keshi; and David Adiele (?).

Standing before Chairman Chukwu is Best Ogedegbe.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

azuka wrote:Standing before Chairman Chukwu is Best Ogedegbe.
Yep! Missed him amongst the coaches...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

where is ma boi amasiemeka
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalani JR wrote:cic I wnt my beer!
My friend, na only pure water for you!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Gotti wrote: Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla

:clap: :clap:
You try. I think it was Godwin Odiye that you referred to as Adiele.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Gotti wrote:

Squatting (R-L): Emmanuel Okala; Emmanuel Osigwe; Alloysius Atuegbu; Patrick Okala (RIP); Anthony "Irongate" Orji; Blurry; Kenneth Boardman; Blurry.
Standing (R-L): Sam "404" Onyeaka; Christian Chukwu; Christian Ogbodo (RIP); Blurry; Amaechi "Darkness" Igweobi (?); Blurry; Ifeanyi "Ahidjo" Onyedika; Sylvanus ("Hafia"/"Qiucksilver") Okpalla; and Ejike the Physiotherapist!

Squatting 1st blurry on Boardman's right is Ibezim Ofoedu (who entered yawa with Stone Igwebuike in the US), 2nd blurry to Boardman's left is Uche Okonkwo (I think, need to confirm later).

Standing 1st blurry b/w Ogbodo and Igweobi is Mike Ogbuodudu, 2nd blurry b/w Ahidjo and Darkness Igweobi is Innocent Obiekwo.
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Gotti wrote:

My man Gotti,
For the first time, you yab o... how that guy resemble Adiele?
That face is more like Thompson Usiyan's...(Oga Enugu II, over to you...)
Dem recall am..? (along with Chairman Chukwu & Andrew Atuegbu; in a fit of vanity by NFA, because there was no need for those recalls) for that futile final leg play-off against Algeria at Sports-City...

Remember that fateful afternoon like yesterday...Sat Oct 10 1981...Uncle carry me go stadium, but size of the crowd spooked him so much that we had to turn back home...watched the game on TV...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

cic old boy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Squatting 1st blurry on Boardman's right is Ibezim Ofoedu (who entered yawa with Stone Igwebuike in the US), 2nd blurry to Boardman's left is Uche Okonkwo (I think, need to confirm later).

Standing 1st blurry b/w Ogbodo and Igweobi is Mike Ogbuodudu, 2nd blurry b/w Ahidjo and Darkness Igweobi is Innocent Obiekwo.
CIC, take time o...
Nonsense you..! Ordinary Level..!! Adjective Soldier..!! Eating turkey and giving me the winging part of it... Just watched a clip of Icheoku at a pal's home on Oct 1... :biggrin:

You dangled a prize, then swiftly nullified your offer by responding to your question... Rubbish..I want my Guinness...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

cic old boy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:cic I wnt my beer!
My friend, na only pure water for you!
So long as we get it from Ikoyi, St. James Market.