#MeToo after Cristiano Ronaldo?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #MeToo after Cristiano Ronaldo?

Post by Cito »

iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Well yall have to not trust many of these women, I do recall one of my ex , we got into a huge fight , so she was on the phone and we were going back and forth with her, mind you we had no contact in person for over a month, ( she lived in another state) as you know i get sharp mouth , blast am die, the thing enter, next thing she had no come back.. all she came up with what to call-me a rapist..I was like sho, why? she said well i sounded like one because she had nothing else to say .. the bottom-line is yes some women are raped abused etc, and those men/boys should be punished ..H

However there are some who are big time liars, money seeking low lives..they will say anything to make some small green .. Howmany folks are currently in state or county jail accused or serving long term prison sentences for rape

There was this one young high-school /college freshman student who had his life ruined because the girl lied and said rape etc

[/video]

So, out of the blues, she just called you a RAPIST :laugh: ......Hmmmmmm, this your story get k-leg.
bottomline, i will tell you something you may not be aware of.Every single woman on earth is crazy. I mean every single one of them.
If you feel that way about all the women in your life. Then, who am I to argue with your "observations" or your superior knowledge? :P
I wonder what kind of women he has been dealing with all his life... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote:
iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Well yall have to not trust many of these women, I do recall one of my ex , we got into a huge fight , so she was on the phone and we were going back and forth with her, mind you we had no contact in person for over a month, ( she lived in another state) as you know i get sharp mouth , blast am die, the thing enter, next thing she had no come back.. all she came up with what to call-me a rapist..I was like sho, why? she said well i sounded like one because she had nothing else to say .. the bottom-line is yes some women are raped abused etc, and those men/boys should be punished ..H

However there are some who are big time liars, money seeking low lives..they will say anything to make some small green .. Howmany folks are currently in state or county jail accused or serving long term prison sentences for rape

There was this one young high-school /college freshman student who had his life ruined because the girl lied and said rape etc

[/video]
So, out of the blues, she just called you a RAPIST :laugh: ......Hmmmmmm, this your story get k-leg.
I was gonna say something to that but kept my cool to avoid insults. K-leg is an understatement.
Brothers "Cito" and "iworo", you guys don't have to say anything to "Bigpokey24", the mumu boy! Let me deal with him. Anything you have to say about him, please contact or pass it on to me and I will say it :lol: :lol: :lol: I need to show him MORE Pepper in this place. The boy is very foolish :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
blueangel
Egg
Egg
Christian Rolando Set Up for R A P E

Post by blueangel »

It's so tough being a Super star nowadays.
You are not sure who is your friend, who has turned against you, who is setting you up. How can you live a relative normal life ?

But one thing dey certain for sure everyone need money and will do whatever to get it .

I suspect his drink was also spiked and the lady in question set up CR7 and suing for rape in which he may have to settle to stop a long distracting, career threatening, reputation tarnishing court case.

A video of Cristiano Ronaldo dancing intimately with rape accuser, Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas nightclub hours before the alleged attack has surfaced online.

The pics no gree post :

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/us/crist ... index.html

Ronaldo and Kathryn Mayorga met at Las Vegas' Rain nightclub, the lawsuit says.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/cris ... the-video/
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Christian Rolando Set Up for R A P E

Post by ohenhen1 »

Not every case is a setup. If Ronaldo is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But that non disclosure agreement makes him look guilty.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

women the down fall of men

THOT

hate all yall want but MGTOW do have a huge point
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Image

THOT

Dude stop that fukk $#% you're smarter than that.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Image

THOT

Dude stop that fukk $#% you're smarter than that.
watch your mouth kid, who the heck are you using the f word crap around? You better slow down and gradually step backwards..do not get it twisted
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Swear its good to be broke
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:Swear its good to be broke
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohenhen1 wrote:Not every case is a setup. If Ronaldo is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But that non disclosure agreement makes him look guilty.
Non disclosure agreement does not mean guilty. When you a public figure and you go around sleeping with someone who is not your wife, typically those type of disclosures are signed to protect them.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Robbynice wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Not every case is a setup. If Ronaldo is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But that non disclosure agreement makes him look guilty.
Non disclosure agreement does not mean guilty. When you a public figure and you go around sleeping with someone who is not your wife, typically those type of disclosures are signed to protect them.
And there is a document out there where Ronaldo allegedly pretty much admitted to continuing after she said no.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
And there is a document out there where Ronaldo allegedly pretty much admitted to continuing after she said no.
kai . we all know she wants more money, so why the civil lawsuit? :D well this will teach loads of fellas to run 4-forty
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

anyway nah who be Christian Rolando sef :shock:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

"At the time the report was taken, the victim did not provide detectives with the location of the incident or suspect description," a statement said.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45736180
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
where's the document ?
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
kai . we all know she wants more money, so why the civil lawsuit? :D well this will teach loads of fellas to run 4-forty
It seems like its more than $$$. By suing him now, she risks having to pay back the $375,000 that she received in 2009. Also, if she wants mroe $$ why is she only suing for $200,000 which is less than the $375,000 she received?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
where's the document ?

It has not been released publicly. Her lawyer claims to possess it and its detailed in her complaint.
While the allegations are not new, Mayorga's lawsuit has the potential to make a significant impact on the soccer star's career. The Der Spiegel piece reports that Mayorga's lawyer says he possesses a questionnaire answered by the soccer star in which he admits that the sex was not consensual, and that Mayorga fought and denied his advances.
http://www.papermag.com/cristiano-ronal ... belltitem7

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ok, oo..there are 2 sides to the story. this woman better be careful... fyi
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:ok, oo..there are 2 sides to the story. this woman better be careful... fyi
Yea it's crazy. Any star or celebrity has to know the risks involved in engaging in casual sexual encounters with random people. You open yourself up to things of this nature.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote:
KPAM! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
In most cases like you said - Robby - "nondisclosure documents" are signed for peace sake and for one's life to move-on smoothly. Unfortunately, in some cases (such as this), the "non-disclosure" comes back to hound the supposed peacemaker and in this case it seems to be Ronaldo.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Not every case is a setup. If Ronaldo is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But that non disclosure agreement makes him look guilty
It seems like its more than $$$. By suing him now, she risks having to pay back the $375,000 that she received in 2009. Also, if she wants mroe $$ why is she only suing for $200,000 which is less than the $375,000 she received?
I think she wants more money and might have been advised to sue for less to deceive. By suing for less than the $375 she has gotten, many people will be asking the same question like you did - Metalalloy. If Ronaldo were "Mr. nobody", we wouldn't have heard of this. In the end, she might get close to a million or more.

Damn, in that case, what an expensive SEXUAL encounter, it was.
Last edited by Odas on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

After all is said, the bottom-line is: If you are rich or in a position of power of some kind, you better ZIP it! Alternatively, stay away from American women, they are the worst of all.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Odas wrote:After all is said, the bottom-line is: If you are rich or in a position of power of some kind, you better ZIP it! Alternatively, stay away from American women, they are the worst of all.
This stars don't listen,you are rich go to Africa and enjoy a lot of women for free self and just hanging with you sleep in nice hotel is good enough.