Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Post by bushboy »

This pre-game show on TNT is painful to watch! You mean the best they could find for a soccer show is a former NBA player in Steve Nash? Edgar Davids makes good comments, but the chemistry with the host and panel is off. Everyone tripping over themselves. I never liked FOX, but even that feels like broadcast gold compared to this crap I'm watching!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Post by kajifu »

bushboy wrote:This pre-game show on TNT is painful to watch! You mean the best they could find for a soccer show is a former NBA player in Steve Nash? Edgar Davids makes good comments, but the chemistry with the host and panel is off. Everyone tripping over themselves. I never liked FOX, but even that feels like broadcast gold compared to this crap I'm watching!!
Switch to the spanish channel
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

It is ridiculous...Fox should have kept it or give it NBC.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:This pre-game show on TNT is painful to watch! You mean the best they could find for a soccer show is a former NBA player in Steve Nash? Edgar Davids makes good comments, but the chemistry with the host and panel is off. Everyone tripping over themselves. I never liked FOX, but even that feels like broadcast gold compared to this crap I'm watching!!
Once i see Steve Nash I switch it off....mschew...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I pray for the British guys at nbcsports to bid for it ohhh.

Keep Espn, fox and this abomination known as tnt away from the beautiful game
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Benedict Iroha wrote:It is ridiculous...Fox should have kept it or give it NBC.
Kept or give it say na fox property?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

It is an embarrassment .... completely. The NBA season is about to start. I wish they bring on Kwako Kanu and J.J. Okocha to comment on LeBron James ...
Americans are destroying the Beautiful game ...
First, Kroenke killed Arsenal.
Now Ed Woodward and the Glazers are killing Man United.
It is rumored that Paul Allen (Seattle, Microsoft) is about to buy Chelsea ...
Liverpool is already owned by LeBron James and some other Americans ....
They want Lionel Messi to play games in the USA as part of the Spanish League ...
WTF is going on?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:It is an embarrassment .... completely. The NBA season is about to start. I wish they bring on Kwako Kanu and J.J. Okocha to comment on LeBron James ...
They want Lionel Messi to play games in the USA as part of the Spanish League ...
WTF is going on?
Bro you should know better,America control the world,did not FBI shake up Fifa few years ago?
Soon don't be surprise all world cup games will be play only in USA.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why don't y'all go get a gaddem job so you can buy the rights one day? Who watches TV mid day smack dab in the middle of the week?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:Why don't y'all go get a gaddem job so you can buy the rights one day? Who watches TV mid day smack dab in the middle of the week?
:rotf: you dey mind dem.. I dey watch games mute for office
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

1naija wrote:Why don't y'all go get a gaddem job so you can buy the rights one day? Who watches TV mid day smack dab in the middle of the week?
Lol...sorry o Mr. I have a job. There is this new invention called a smart phone. It has things called apps. One of which lets you watch your home TV on a cell phone!! Imagine that!!

Some of us can watch from the safety of our office. But I understand it is unsafe to watch anything while driving uber. No vex.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
:rotf: you dey mind dem.. I dey watch games mute for office
Na your Uber you dey call office? Shattap dia!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bushboy wrote:
Lol...sorry o Mr. I have a job. There is this new invention called a smart phone. It has things called apps. One of which lets you watch your home TV on a cell phone!! Imagine that!!

Some of us can watch from the safety of our office. But I understand it is unsafe to watch anything while driving uber. No vex.

It is actually against the law..... btw, when did 1naija upgrade to Uber from taxicab?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Undertaker wrote:
bushboy wrote:

It is actually against the law..... btw, when did 1naija upgrade to Uber from taxicab?
Na Bigpokey dey drive UBER. Hence why he never missed a single game and stays on CE for a minimum of 16 hours daily.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:I pray for the British guys at nbcsports to bid for it ohhh.

I don't know if you guys forgot or so, but let me refresh you guys' memories - please. "Money talks!" Does any of you think other networks didn't bid for the right to host the "Champions league?"
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:It is an embarrassment .... completely. The NBA season is about to start. I wish they bring on Kwako Kanu and J.J. Okocha to comment on LeBron James ...
WTF is going on?
Bro you should know better,America control the world,did not FBI shake up Fifa few years ago?
... they certainly do! Except a few, all other nations only make noise, barks and coil their tails and, park it into their asses. They lay there waiting to be kicked off the road. No wonder many Head of States are always coming to America for whatever reason. Fools!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I pray for the British guys at nbcsports to bid for it ohhh.

I don't know if you guys forgot or so, but let me refresh you guys' memories - please. "Money talks!" Does any of you think other networks didn't bid for the right to host the "Champions league?"

Thanks Captain Obvious :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Odas wrote:
kajifu wrote:
WTF is going on?
... they certainly do! Except a few, all other nations only make noise, barks and coil their tails and, park it into their asses. They lay there waiting to be kicked off the road. No wonder many Head of States are always coming to America for whatever reason. Fools!
Hmm Oga Odas,so you think if you are the head of state of Nigeria you will act different from those running to USA?So calling them fools is too much,in any society the must be an Oga, today the is papa in the world call America and Madam call Russia,the rest are children....
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No more Champions League on TSN or BeinSports Canada :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: No Champions League on any cable station in Canada. That useless organization called DAZN has bought the rights, and are charging $20 a month for a subscription :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, thank Chineke for IPTV, and afuta many trials, tribulations, vexations, frustrations, discombobulations, and catastrophycations, I finally figured out how to record footie games on my T2 box :thumbs: Chei! God dey. :thumbs: :thumbs:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohsee wrote::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No more Champions League on TSN or BeinSports Canada :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: No Champions League on any cable station in Canada. That useless organization called DAZN has bought the rights, and are charging $20 a month for a subscription :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, thank Chineke for IPTV, and afuta many trials, tribulations, vexations, frustrations, discombobulations, and catastrophycations, I finally figured out how to record footie games on my T2 box :thumbs: Chei! God dey. :thumbs: :thumbs:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

There are links to all the games online. Get yourself a tablet, a good VPN and decent quality internet connection, and this shouldn't be an issue.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Let's all try and get a job please. If you are way too old to get a regular job, let's try getting a "welcome to Walmart" greeter job.

Thanks in advance as you act your age!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

1naija wrote:

Let's all try and get a job please. If you are way too old to get a regular job, let's try getting a "welcome to Walmart" greeter job.

Thanks in advance as you act your age!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Unkul, I will never, never, ever drive Uber like you. :D :taunt: :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

metalalloy wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

There are links to all the games online. Get yourself a tablet, a good VPN and decent quality internet connection, and this shouldn't be an issue.
Chief, I have IPTV subscriptions. The problem with it is buffering, something that does not happen with regular cable. On IPTV, some of the footie channels buffer, while others don't. I actually have two different internet providers and have two of my IPTV boxes connected separately to each. The internet connection is said to be the best available from each provider, but buffering remains an issue.