Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Post by Lager-back »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:Why don't y'all go get a gaddem job so you can buy the rights one day? Who watches TV mid day smack dab in the middle of the week?
:rotf: you dey mind dem.. I dey watch games mute for office
Which work ?
Are you still with FMC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lager-back wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:Why don't y'all go get a gaddem job so you can buy the rights one day? Who watches TV mid day smack dab in the middle of the week?
Which work ?
Are you still with FMC
nope, I left FMC almost 8 years ago, fyi FMC got sold to some European firm last year or so, they are now known as TechnipFMC
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lager-back wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Which work ?
Are you still with FMC
No. He is now with FNC ...Fingerlicking Naija Cuisine.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

1naija wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Which work ?
Are you still with FMC
No. He is now with FNC ...Fingerlicking Naija Cuisine.
He is now the CEO.................certified eba officer
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

bushboy wrote:This pre-game show on TNT is painful to watch! You mean the best they could find for a soccer show is a former NBA player in Steve Nash? Edgar Davids makes good comments, but the chemistry with the host and panel is off. Everyone tripping over themselves. I never liked FOX, but even that feels like broadcast gold compared to this crap I'm watching!!
What is wrong with Nash? He's better suited than most analysts that never played the game. He could have played professional soccer if he wanted to. He's S. African and most soccer players don't have his ball handling skills. Don't let the NBA tag fool you. He's part owner of MLS Vancouver Whitecaps, his brother played for the Canadian men and is good friends with the likes of Del Piero, Thierry Henry, McManaman etc. He knows his soccer as well as any other soccer analyst out there and his father played professionally. One time, I heard he was training with New York Red Bulls. Moreover, he's actually a great guy.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I pray for the British guys at nbcsports to bid for it ohhh.

Keep Espn, fox and this abomination known as tnt away from the beautiful game
I don't know if you guys forgot or so, but let me refresh you guys' memories - please. "Money talks!" Does any of you think other networks didn't bid for the right to host the "Champions league?"
Thanks Captain Obvious :laugh:
Abi na lie I tok? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Moni toks - dat's all
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kajifu wrote:
Odas wrote:
kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:It is an embarrassment .... completely. The NBA season is about to start. I wish they bring on Kwako Kanu and J.J. Okocha to comment on LeBron James ...
Americans are destroying the Beautiful game ...
First, Kroenke killed Arsenal.
Now Ed Woodward and the Glazers are killing Man United.
It is rumored that Paul Allen (Seattle, Microsoft) is about to buy Chelsea ...
Liverpool is already owned by LeBron James and some other Americans ....
They want Lionel Messi to play games in the USA as part of the Spanish League ...
WTF is going on?
Bro you should know better,America control the world,did not FBI shake up Fifa few years ago?
Soon don't be surprise all world cup games will be play only in USA.
... they certainly do! Except a few, all other nations only make noise, barks and coil their tails and, park it into their asses. They lay there waiting to be kicked off the road. No wonder many Head of States are always coming to America for whatever reason. Fools!
Hmm Oga Odas,so you think if you are the head of state of Nigeria you will act different from those running to USA?So calling them fools is too much,in any society the must be an Oga, today the is papa in the world call America and Madam call Russia,the rest are children....
Bros Kajifu; the thing is, what exactly are they bringing back to Nigeria with [all] their "coming or going to America?" It seems they ONLY go to America to enjoy themselves. If I am the President, I certainly will do differently and indeed better - I believe.

Not to derail the thread, have you read from several sources how China is taking over Africa and the Caribbean nations, yet Black people are BANNED in many places in China? Why haven't the African Presidents address the issue?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

I don't know if you guys forgot or so, but let me refresh you guys' memories - please. "Money talks!" Does any of you think other networks didn't bid for the right to host the "Champions league?"

Oh Really thanks for the revelation :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I hope you guys are only complaining about half time. People calling the game are good enough for me.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

I think you are sick. If you have nothing to say or add, please move on to the next post or topic :roll: :roll:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

I think you are sick. If you have nothing to say or add, please move on to the next post or topic :roll: :roll:

Okay? I see you’re being pre menstrual. Clearly that time of the month for a troubled woman like you. Next time stay in ya lane and avoid my posts Ok?

What a douche :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

Okay? I see you’re being pre menstrual. Clearly that time of the month for a troubled woman like you. Next time stay in ya lane and avoid my posts Ok?

What a douche :roll:
Exactly what I thought you were aiming at, considering your two responses to my non-offensive posts :curse: :curse: . But like I always do, I prefer to SET TRAPS for fools like you and wait. When caught, I help them to die (kill them off) and now I will put you in your place which I have been waiting for :lol: :lol:

The broadcast rights are not your business :roll: :roll: . You do not have the right to come here and talk trash about it, or to state what the broadcasters should and shouldn’t say :boo: :boo: . It shows your immaturity and stupidity. Go get a job and stop being an IDIIOT. If you don't like the network (TNT), change channel and move-on. Don't impose your STUPID wish on others who are viewing it from millions of locations, worldwide - dummy :boo: :boo:

Again, go get a job and stop displaying your stupidity. For your information, today is Friday and I am off till Monday, so I have time for you and will be waiting for your response - fool. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

We had crossed paths before, but in that instance, I chose to let it go. On this one, I will show you the other side of the COIN - *Nice Lady*!
Last edited by Odas on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

WTF???

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t know if I should laugh or slap this Biatch.

Listen up you Lil Twat, you can either get swatted like a fly or slapped like a stupid ‘Ho.

Go find your level. I don’t suffer fools. And who gives a damn about you and your Uber driving career???

Just piss off. I actually blame myself for responding :roll:

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:WTF???

Listen up you Lil Twat, you can either get swatted like a fly or slapped like a stupid ‘Ho.

Go find your level. I don’t suffer fools. And who gives a damn about you and your Uber driving career???

Dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: At least the Uber driving career is feeding me and taking care of my financial needs. Do you have any? If you have a job, a reasonable job, you will be concentrating on your job responsibilities instead of flipping channels and finding fault in a channel as big as TNT and, et al. Thank God your complaint meant nothing. Has things changed? Has TNT lost the deal? Don't you see you are an IDIIOT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes, you are NOT my level for sure because you are very immature

You are losing sleep because a Network (TNT) is not saying somethings you want them to say? Really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai, what a BIG fool?
Last edited by Odas on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:

Dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: At least the Uber driving career is feeding me and taking care of my financial needs. Do you have any? If you have a job, a reasonable job, you will be concentrating on your job responsibilities instead of flipping channels and finding fault in a channel as big as TNT and, et al. Thank God your complaint meant nothing. Has things changed? Has TNT lost the deal? Don't you see you and IDIIOT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy, you are NOT my level for sure because you very immature

It’s clear this girl didn’t even finish high school because the twat can’t differentiate between quality of production and mobile viewing :rotf: :rotf:

“Flipping channels”?

OMG I’m dealing with an Omo Alata market wench :rotf:

B!tch go fry some Akara and wash ya dirty head scarf :rotf:

Dirty Dumb Biatch :mrgreen:

Who let these dirty village girls into cyberspace ... o Ma shei ohhh

And oh yeah, as for your Uber career meeting your financial needs? Well, Coming from ya wretched upbringing in the sewers, it’s quite under stable, loser :rotf:

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

Dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: At least the Uber driving career is feeding me and taking care of my financial needs. Do you have any? If you have a job, a reasonable job, you will be concentrating on your job responsibilities instead of flipping channels and finding fault in a channel as big as TNT and, et al. Thank God your complaint meant nothing. Has things changed? Has TNT lost the deal? Don't you see you and IDIIOT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy, you are NOT my level for sure because you very immature

It’s clear this girl didn’t even finish high school because the twat can’t differebtuate between quality of production and mobile viewing :rotf: :rotf:

“Flipping channels”?

Quality in production? Again, it shows you have no jobs at all :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus you know better than all the people or staff in TNT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a fool. Why come here to talk trash if you are so good in dealing with issues such as this? Why don't you START your own NETWORK? You should have gone to TNT and tell them what you think and let's see how well you would have fared - mumu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A BIITCH with no job who have nothing to do, except to complain about football (soccer) broadcast by a network which does not belong to him. What an idiiot?

Each time people say they are good in English language and talk trash about my TYPO(S), they make "self incriminating" errors in theirs. What is: "differebtuate" Hehehehehe, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. English, do you want to go there? Ok, you are on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mr. Oyibo-language. I dey, I dey wate for you the hole (whole) of dis weekend. Na me and you!
Last edited by Odas on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Guys, pls don't derail the thread, haba!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Last edited by anikulapo on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

It’s clear this girl didn’t even finish high school because the twat can’t differebtuate between quality of production and mobile viewing :rotf: :rotf:

“Flipping channels”?

Quality in production? Again, it shows you have no jobs at all :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus you know better than all the people or staff in TNT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a fool. Why come here to talk trash if you are so good in dealing with issues such as this? Why don't you START your own NETWORK? You should have gone to TNT and tell them what you think and let's see how well you would have fared - mumu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A BIITCH with no job who have nothing to do, except to complain about football (soccer) broadcast by a network which does not belong to him. What an idiiot?

Each time people say they are good in English language and talk trash about my TYPO(S), they make "self incriminating" errors in theirs. What is: "differebtuate" Hehehehehe, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iyabo the dirty Omo Alata don’t project your peasant upbringing on me :mrgreen:

Only in the mind of an Akara hawking peasant would pointing out poor production lead to a “go start your own network” rant : :rotf:

What a dumb twat :mrgreen:

You’re a poster child for legalizing late term abortions ... Retard .... You should be sterilized and quarantined for being such a dumb mistake to humanity

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

It’s clear this girl didn’t even finish high school because the twat can’t differentiate between quality of production and mobile viewing :rotf: :rotf:

“Flipping channels”?

And oh yeah, as for your Uber career meeting your financial needs? Well, Coming from ya wretched upbringing in the sewers, it’s quite under stable, loser :rotf:

Is it a poor grasp of the language, a slow brain Or that yeast infection
In English language - the highlighted is dead wrong. It is not correct, dummy! The NETWORK (TNT) is still doing its thing and you cannot do anything about it. Go jump off the bridge if you hate it. Don't come here to talk trash - dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

“Flipping channels”?

Mr. English, do you want to go there? Ok, you are on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mr. Oyibo-language. I dey, I dey wate for you the hole (whole) of dis weekend. Na me and you!

Iyabo what is “Wate”

:rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

“Flipping channels”?

Is it a poor grasp of the language, a slow brain Or that yeast infection
In English language, this is not correct, dummy! The NETWORK (TNT) is still doing its thing and you cannot do anything about it. Go jump off the bridge if you hate it. Don't come here to talk trash - dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you the part time janitor for TNT? Why are you so butt hurt? :mrgreen:

Obviously no one addressed you but you decided to start leaking out ya vaginal discharge all over the thread .... oh well keep it up .... Lemme actually deal with you.

Considering you failed out of high school I’d be careful talking about the English language .... better stick to pidgin .... and oh by the way what is “wate” :mrgreen:
Last edited by anikulapo on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MLK.