Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can someone else PLEASE win the CL TV rights?!

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:WTF???

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t know if I should laugh or slap this Biatch.

Listen up you Lil Twat, you can either get swatted like a fly or slapped like a stupid ‘Ho.

Go find your level. I don’t suffer fools. And who gives a damn about you and your Uber driving career???

Just piss off. I actually blame myself for responding :roll:
Dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: At least the Uber driving career is feeding me and taking care of my financial needs. Do you have any? If you have a job, a reasonable job, you will be concentrating on your job responsibilities instead of flipping channels and finding fault in a channel as big as TNT and, et al. Thank God your complaint meant nothing. Have things changed? Have TNT lost the deal? Don't you see you and IDIIOT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy, you are NOT my level for sure because you very immature

It’s clear this girl didn’t even finish high school because the twat can’t differebtuate between quality of production and mobile viewing :rotf: :rotf:

“Flipping channels”?

OMG I’m dealing with an Omo Alata market wench :rotf:

B!tch go fry some Akara and wash ya dirty head scarf :rotf:

Dirty Dumb Biatch :mrgreen:
Quality in production? Again, it shows you have no jobs at all :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus you know better than all the people or staff in TNT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a fool. Why come here to talk trash if you are so good in dealing with issues such as this? Why don't you START your own NETWORK? You should have gone to TNT and tell them what you think and let's see how well you would have fared - mumu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A BIITCH with no job who have nothing to do, except to complain about football (soccer) broadcast by a network which does not belong to him. What an idiiot?

Each time people say they are good in English language and talk trash about my TYPO(S), they make "self incriminating" errors in theirs. What is: "differebtuate" Hehehehehe, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. English, do you want to go there? Ok, you are on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mr. Oyibo-language. I dey, I dey wate for you the hole (whole) of dis weekend. Na me and you!
Iyabo what is “Wate”

:rotf:
Mumu, you certainly cannot tell the difference between pidgin and REAL Oyibo, yet you claim to be good in another man's language. To help your dummy ARSE, "wate" is in pidgin which is (WAIT) in real English. Damn, you are really a fool. It further explains why you are taking Panadol for another man's headache
Last edited by Odas on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

Listen up you Lil Twat, you can either get swatted like a fly or slapped like a stupid ‘Ho.

Go find your level. I don’t suffer fools. And who gives a damn about you and your Uber driving career???

Dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: At least the Uber driving career is feeding me and taking care of my financial needs. Do you have any? If you have a job, a reasonable job, you will be concentrating on your job responsibilities instead of flipping channels and finding fault in a channel as big as TNT and, et al. Thank God your complaint meant nothing. Has things changed? Has TNT lost the deal? Don't you see you and IDIIOT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy, you are NOT my level for sure because you very immature

It’s clear this girl didn’t even finish high school because the twat can’t differebtuate between quality of production and mobile viewing :rotf: :rotf:

“Flipping channels”?

Quality in production? Again, it shows you have no jobs at all :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus you know better than all the people or staff in TNT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a fool. Why come here to talk trash if you are so good in dealing with issues such as this? Why don't you START your own NETWORK? You should have gone to TNT and tell them what you think and let's see how well you would have fared - mumu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A BIITCH with no job who have nothing to do, except to complain about football (soccer) broadcast by a network which does not belong to him. What an idiiot?

Each time people say they are good in English language and talk trash about my TYPO(S), they make "self incriminating" errors in theirs. What is: "differebtuate" Hehehehehe, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. English, do you want to go there? Ok, you are on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mr. Oyibo-language. I dey, I dey wate for you the hole (whole) of dis weekend. Na me and you!
Iyabo what is “Wate”

Mumu, you certainly cannot tell the difference between pidgin and REAL Oyibo, yet you claim to be good in another man's language. To help your dummy ARSE, "wate" is in pidgin which is (WAIT) in real English. Damn, you are really a fool. It further explains why you are taking Panadol for another man's headache

Wate is Wait?

Ahahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You dumb smelly sewer rat :rotf: :rotf: Someone should have finished you off in a napkin in some dark alley rather than pollute humanity with such scum ...

If they wanted to make a prototype for an imbecile you would be the perfect match :rotf:

RETARD :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:

Dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: At least the Uber driving career is feeding me and taking care of my financial needs. Do you have any? If you have a job, a reasonable job, you will be concentrating on your job responsibilities instead of flipping channels and finding fault in a channel as big as TNT and, et al. Thank God your complaint meant nothing. Has things changed? Has TNT lost the deal? Don't you see you and IDIIOT? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy, you are NOT my level for sure because you very immature

“Flipping channels”?

Iyabo what is “Wate”

Wate is Wait?

Ahahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You dumb smelly sewer rat :rotf: :rotf: Someone should have finished you off in a napkin in some dark alley rather than pollute humanity with such scum ...

RETARD :mrgreen:
Yes, "wate" in pidgin is "wait" in Oyibo language :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dummy! Certainly you are one of those "I was born in London people" who know nothing about their customs and culture, yet thinks they are superior to others. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I can see you have no common sense, but why am I surprised? Fools like you doesn't know what "common sense" means. :curse: :curse: No wonder you are complaining about TNT and its way(s) of broadcasting, mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Simply change the channel if you don't like it and move-on!

AGAIN, "Wate" in pidgin is "Wait" in PURE English. Go learn some broken English, it is good for you - mumu! :curse: :curse: :curse:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yes, "wate" in pidgin is "wait" in Oyibo language :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dummy! Certainly you are one of those "I was born in London people" who know nothing about their customs and culture, yet thinks they are superior to others. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I can see you have no common sense, but why am I surprised? Fools like you doesn't know what "common sense" means. :curse: :curse: No wonder you are complaining about TNT and its way(s) of broadcasting, mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Simply change the channel if you don't like it and move-on!

I would normally ask that an imbecile like this be locked in the cage next to the chimps but that would be an insult to the chimps :rotf: :rotf:

So if there’s one outlet showing European football in America, so your solution is to simply turn the channel to what again????

Were you not the Imbecile just arguing like a diseased rat about bidding rights ???

Jesu Jesu Jesu .... Which channel you wan make dem turn to if there’s only one outlet that won the bid?

You see how stupid you are ?

Again you are the poster child for allowing late term abortions
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:

I would normally ask that an imbecile like this be locked in the cage next to the chimps but that would be an insult to the chimps :rotf: :rotf:

So if there’s one outlet showing European football in America, so your solution is to simply turn the channel to what again????

Were you not the Imbecile just arguing like a diseased rat about bidding rights ???

Jesu Jesu Jesu .... Which channel you wan make dem turn to if there’s only one outlet that won the bid?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr. English language! Using American Psychological Association's (APA) writing format, I have HIGHLIGHTED errors (craps) in your sentences in above. Please NOTE I only did so on the first few lines, else I will shred your entire writing to pieces :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr English language. You are NOT good in the language after-all. Dummy.

Leave TNT to do whatever they want. The NETWORK does not belong to you and I doubt if you are a stakeholder in TNT. Thus, FUCCK off, biitch!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr. English language! Using American Psychological Association's (APA) writing format, I have HIGHLIGHTED errors (craps) in your sentences in above. Please NOTE I only did so on the first few lines, else I will shred your entire writing to pieces :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr English language. You are NOT good in the language after-all. Dummy.

Leave TNT to do whatever they want. The NETWORK does not belong to you and I doubt if you are a stakeholder in TNT. Thus, FUCCK off, biitch!

Iyabo,

You actually used that little bag of shyt you call a brain eh? Or tell the truth nah? You know you got on your knees behind a shed and asked for help you dirty flea bag. What kind of loser goes to a book for words written in cyberspace :rotf: :rotf: my ribs ohh.

See what happens when you let villagers and high school rejects use the Internet. :mrgreen:

Next time find your level twat.

Ok go stitch up that anus and the other smelly, leaking gash between your legs.

B1TCH

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Iyabo,

You actually used that little bag of shyt you call a brain eh? Or tell the truth nah? You know you got on your knees behind a shed and asked for help you dirty flea bag. What kind of loser goes to a book for words written in cyberspace :rotf: :rotf: my ribs ohh.

See what happens when you let villagers and high school rejects use the Internet. :mrgreen:

B1TCH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mr English, I see you have nothing to say about your poor English writing, yet you attempted to correct my error(s). I am NOT an English man, I will never be; therefore, PERFECTION in English language is not my aim, until Oyibo people becomes perfect in my language. Having said the above, as good as you are in English language, your writing is full of grammatical errors which if I face you in such area, I will tear you to pieces :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sabi! TNT does not belong to you and you have no STAKE in it. No matter how much you choose to complain, nothing will change - dummy - hehehehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: According to Zebrudayia, "lack of no common sense is a curse." :lol: :lol: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Lest I forget: Yes I am a villager and I am proud of it. Specifically, I am from UKwuani TRIBE in Delta State and again, I am proud of it. Where are you from? Oh! Sorry I asked, you were born in England; therefore, you are an "Oyibo man" - Dummy!

According to Marcus Garvey: "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." Do you know your culture? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet you don't, dummy
Last edited by Odas on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Iyabo,

B1TCH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mr English, I see you have nothing to say about your poor English writing, yet you attempted to correct my error(s). I am NOT an English man, I will never be; therefore, PERFECTION in English language is not my aim, until Oyibo people becomes perfect in my language. Having said the above, as good as you are in English language, your writing is full of grammatical errors which if I face you in such area, I will tear you to pieces :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sabi! TNT does not belong to you and you have no STAKE in it. No matter how much you choose to complain, nothing will change - dummy - hehehehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: According to Zebrudayia, "lack of no common sense is a curse." :lol: :lol: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Lest I forget: Yes I am a villager and I am proud of it. Specifically, I am from UKwuani TRIBE in Delta State and again, I am proud of it. Where are you from? Oh! Sorry I asked, you were born in England; therefore, you are an "Oyibo man" - Dummy!

Ewooooo so it’s not enough to make a pig out of yourself that you now had to double down and involve ya people ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Lawd Have Mercy :rotf: :rotf:

I feel sorry for your people. They really must be missing their Village Idiota :mrgreen:

You do know this is a public opinion forum right? And people come here to express opinions about issues and topics. So why is your smelly vagina tingling so much over TNT?

I mean who is this Ekuke village meat eh?

I’m laughing so hard I can’t even take this sewer dweller seriously .... Anyway moving along :laugh:

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Iyabo,

B1TCH

Ewooooo so it’s not enough to make a pig out of yourself that you now had to double down and involve ya people ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Lawd Have Mercy :rotf: :rotf:

You do know this is an opinion forum right? And people come here to express opinions about issues and topics. So why is your smelly vagina tingling so much over TNT?

I’m laughing so hard I can’t even take this sewer dweller seriously .... Anyway moving along :laugh:
You are certainly very foolish! Did you not call me a VILLAGER? I responded to your comment in which you called me a villager. You are REALLY sick :lol: :lol: :lol: You are crazy and needs a lot of mental help :rotf: :rotf: . I have always thought as such, but now there exists no doubt about it. :curse: :curse: :curse: How soon can you forget what you wrote? See the highlighted in your previous posts above (in red). You wrote it.

Damn, Mr. English language. You are still writing jargon. Please research on proper way(s) to construct your sentences.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Iyabo,

B1TCH

You do know this is an opinion forum right? And people come here to express opinions about issues and topics. So why is your smelly vagina tingling so much over TNT?

You are certainly very foolish! Did you not call me a VILLAGER? I responded to your comment in which you called me a villager. You are REALLY sick :lol: :lol: :lol: You are crazy and needs a lot of mental help :rotf: :rotf: . I have always thought as such, but now there exists no doubt about it. :curse: :curse: :curse: How soon can you forget what you wrote? See the highlighted in your previous posts above (in red). You wrote it.

Damn, Mr. English language. You are still writing jargon. Please research on proper way(s) to construct your sentences.

You poor Lil Twat. You just dug your cyber grave ... I can guarantee your misery for the rest of your time here :rotf: Better go sell your junk Uber car and go back to hawking Akara .

Have a good night sleep cuz you will need it going forward .

Night Night Biatch and don’t forget the ointment and the pills :mrgreen:

MLK.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Odas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Iyabo,

B1TCH

I feel sorry for your people. They really must be missing their Village Idiota :mrgreen:

You do know this is a public opinion forum right? And people come here to express opinions about issues and topics. So why is your smelly vagina tingling so much over TNT?

I say I have time for you - Mr. English man! You are obviously too poor in the language in general. You called me a Villager and later in few sentences of yours, you forgot what you wrote. Hmm, you must be on DRUG(S) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you are "nothing" in general. In English language which you claimed you are good, I see you suck in it. In common sense of reasoning, you have none either. Thus, which area are you good? Oh, yeah you are good in complaining about TNT's network :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a WASTE!
Last edited by Odas on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

“Anikulapo” the fool! Mr. English who claimed he is good in the language, yet cannot differentiate between “wate” in pidgin and “wait” in pure English, the man who called me a VILLAGER, yet in two of his own posts, forgot what he wrote. Mr. IDIIOT, I am WAITING for you.

I say I have time for you from now till Sunday. Yes, I am from the village or rather a villager. Where are you from? As poor as I am in English language, it seems you are the worst and if I am correct, what are you good in? You cannot write correct/pure English and you cannot write pidgin English, either - lol.

It seems the only thing you are good is to complain about TNT network’s broadcast which is none of your business. People with common sense - at least – will leave it alone and move-on. According to Zebrudayia; "Ewu Can-beer." :lol: :lol: :lol: :curse: :curse:

Dummy, IDIIOT! I am waiting for you, Mr. “good in nothing”, yet is complaining TNT is poor (bad) in its broadcasting services. What a hypocrite!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

“Anikulapo” the fool, the mumu-boy! Sunday has come and is gone. I left my Uber and Lyft driving jobs and waited for you to show your “stinky” ARSE, but you didn’t show-up and I wonder why? According to you, I “dug my own grave” by fighting back after you insulted me. Unfortunately, I see it the other way; which is, you are the one who dug his grave.

We crossed paths before - I didn’t forget - because I don’t forget, unless apology is tendered like I always do when I screw-up and offend a Forumer(s). I believe no one is pure/perfect or is always right; therefore, apology is proper when the line is crossed. In the past, I let you slide. I thought you were having a BAD DAY.

In this one and from now, you are on. I will track (hound) you all over this SITE until I am satisfied or suspended. Thus, as you can see, you DUG your own grave. Gone are the days when I simply shook my head and moved-on when insulted. I did it for many years until I realized it wasn’t working, rather fighting “fire with fire” is the best option, a principle which has worked better for me so far and I will continue to do so until the MODERATORS do something about the IDIIOTS like you - here.

I DO NOT start trouble and I DO NOT run from one. Thus, expect me in every of your posts - if I have time - becos na me and you. Me and you go put leg for one Khaki for hia for a long taim (time). Dis VILLAGER go show you say, the London wey dem born you, no mata (matter)!

Next time, take your "stupid complaint" to the TNT NETWORK'S SITE and deal with them there.