Crime is being comitted

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Crime is being comitted

Post by oloye »

I have to report a crime being comitted by United players at Old Trafford
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Crime is being comitted

Post by oloye »

Matic, Bailey, Smalling, Young, Martial...if possible should be placed on half pay
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Its a crime by the entire team
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Thanks for creating this thread.

I don't know why people make so many excuses for footballers.

If the same thing was done in any other profession.

The reality is, when it is all said and done, footballers are one of the most pampered workers on the planet. There is no two ways about it. Make whatever excuses you want to make.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

It's funny we often use the term 'Prima donna', but it is a fact that Hollywood/Performance/Theatre is a more cuthroat industry than the football world.

They bury people that are difficult to work with in that industry. In football they pamper them.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It was so obvious, these players wanted United to chop beatens... I feel for Jose..the players are to blame 100%
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:I have to report a crime being comitted by United players at Old Trafford
but you're spending 100% of your time blaming the manager when the problem is staring you in the face

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:I have to report a crime being comitted by United players at Old Trafford
but you're spending 100% of your time blaming the manager when the problem is staring you in the face

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
It is lost on you and will remain so until you extract.your head from the wrong side of Jose' body. FYI i was in the position you are now enjoying for years....until i got bored of being fed porridge when ala carte was.available.

Yesterdays match was bad and.some.players were abysmally bad because they allowed the mess in the camp to get to them...their performance was unacceptable. Nevertheless it does not remove the role of a manager who poisoned his own camp with such negativity.

Such antics did not start with Pogba or ManU.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
It is lost on you and will remain so until you extract.your head from the wrong side of Jose' body. FYI i was in the position you are now enjoying for years....until i got bored of being fed porridge when ala carte was.available.

Yesterdays match was bad and.some.players were abysmally bad because they allowed the mess in the camp to get to them...their performance was unacceptable. Nevertheless it does not remove the role of a manager who poisoned his own camp with such negativity.

i support United..Jose..the players
i don't just blame one entity for the current mess.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

i support United..Jose..the players
i don't just blame one entity for the current mess.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
"the problem" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: yes, you support the players alright. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep lying to yourself.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

You get time :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
"the problem" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: yes, you support the players alright. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep lying to yourself.
the board.
not the players, not the manager

listen to Neville's interview.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Thread backfired :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

It was only Newcastle, let Mourinho try those bizarre tactics against Chelsea after the international break!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
the board.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Gary Neville knows best. :roll: :roll: :shock:

ManU needs a roots and branches fix. Someone or nature, should shake all those ManU trees to rid them of dead foliage....
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
the board.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

ManU needs a roots and branches fix. Someone or nature, should shake all those ManU trees to rid them of dead foliage....
Gary knows best until he criticizes Mourinho.

Signed,
Tfco (JOMOSA Academy)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
the board.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

he did play for United IIRC
He knows what it's like to manage lol

Neville is not the 1st to go after the board

Please tell me why the crowd AT THE STADIUM was behind Jose...before the game

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
the board.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

he did play for United IIRC
He knows what it's like to manage lol

Neville is not the 1st to go after the board

Please tell me why the crowd AT THE STADIUM was behind Jose...before the game

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
He won what, 7 games in 28 as Valencia manager? :shock: :shock:
Sounds like someone who likes "vaunted" company in his class of 7/28! :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

but he knows a bit more about United than keyboard warrior kaba kaba

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S