Man United 3-2 Newcastle FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 3-2 Newcastle

Post by green4life »

YemiBrazil wrote:
marko wrote:Under pressure and you get them to play how they should in the first place, thats cowardice and we dont need you coaching our team anymore

There is nothing wrong with martial pogba bailly lukaku rashford lingard smalling, we just have a terrible coach that won today out of desperation rather than a game plan
Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with the players. They came 2nd last season and even whooped the runaway champions at home for good measure. It is Mourinho and his antics. Unnecessary pressure on everybody just because you want to sign Alderweider of Tottenham and the English one way traffic defender at Leicester by fire by force :lol: :lol: .
Story. Story. And more stories. :lol:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 3-2 Newcastle FT

Post by Kabalega »

Where are the Martial bashers?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Oloye, like I said, there's really no way football pros can saunter on to a field at Old Trafford and decide to lose purposely to get a coach fired.

Have they no pride in their craft? This was just a case of nervous players being shell-shocked and a poor defensive shape by the Manager to start the game. He eventually had to get rid of two of his defensive players to get it right.

Now I worry he may have found the formula. I hope he goes back to his usual hubris. :twisted:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Kabalega wrote:Where are the Martial bashers?
Under utilised, tha talent is there for all to see, what we have is a clueless coach, really bad combo
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 2-2 Newcastle

Post by pajimoh »

green4life wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:This Atsu Ghanaman has been stinking up the joint here. Keep the damn ball ode!! :twisted:
Very useless player. Jokes aside.
I partially blame the defeat on him. :mad:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How Mike Emenalo convinced Newcastle to pay around 20 million pounds for him is a mystery. Surely one of the best bits of business done by Mike while at Chelsea. :thumb:
Noosecastle will buy anything that is not over 20m
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

SylverEagles wrote:Oloye, like I said, there's really no way football pros can saunter on to a field at Old Trafford and decide to lose purposely to get a coach fired.

Have they no pride in their craft? This was just a case of nervous players being shell-shocked and a poor defensive shape by the Manager to start the game. He eventually had to get rid of two of his defensive players to get it right.

Now I worry he may have found the formula. I hope he goes back to his usual hubris. :twisted:
Winning formula? Play Pogba in defence? Sorry it was only Newcastle, please remember this, we are facing the big guns soon, today game plan was simple, desperation, do anything to win, that simple
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 3-2 Newcastle

Post by YemiBrazil »

green4life wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
marko wrote:Under pressure and you get them to play how they should in the first place, thats cowardice and we dont need you coaching our team anymore

There is nothing wrong with martial pogba bailly lukaku rashford lingard smalling, we just have a terrible coach that won today out of desperation rather than a game plan
Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with the players. They came 2nd last season and even whooped the runaway champions at home for good measure. It is Mourinho and his antics. Unnecessary pressure on everybody just because you want to sign Alderweider of Tottenham and the English one way traffic defender at Leicester by fire by force :lol: :lol: .
Story. Story. And more stories. :lol:
Yes o, that's our story this 3rd season with Mourinho - Mourinho is not known for this at all :sneaky: :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:Oloye, like I said, there's really no way football pros can saunter on to a field at Old Trafford and decide to lose purposely to get a coach fired.

For.the final time go back.and.read.my explanation....i mentioned a.mental thing that arises as a.result.of tension. The changes the coach.made helped to change things around. But if he goes baxk into that mode they will struggle again. It is not over the next coming matches would determine a lot.

No player goes onto the field to lose delibrately,but not every player goes onto the field fully prepared in.some.cases ..especially when the mood in the camp is.not right. Watch the guys who stood up to be counted....the leaders in the team...step forward Pogba. Take him out of that mix it would have been disaster
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

More from Jose Mourinho: "Marcus Rashford was sad, Scott McTominay was scared on the pitch."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/45113748
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

With Mou it’s just a matter of when Man U should cut their losses. Mou is not leading Man U in the right direction. Nothing suggests the struggles we’ve seen lately won’t continue. Woodward should do what smart bosses do, get rid of underperformers who’ve been given enough time to turn things around but have not done so.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

He scored a good goal and possibly came alive at around 70th minute...it took him too long to get into the game. He did when.the game became.free.for all and all the shaxkles removed...perhaps that is what he needed. But he deserved the bashes he fot,because he was bad for those 70.mins
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

fabio wrote:More from Jose Mourinho: "Marcus Rashford was sad, Scott McTominay was scared on the pitch."

Gosh!!! This guy sha! He just can't help himself! It must be awful playing for such a despicable man! :boo: :boo:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We beat a team 19th in the league and celebrating like its City, thats how bad things are, yes Pogba can play anywhere in the pitch, he is that good, in fact he was brilliant in that deep lying position, very hard to mark in that position, can we play this formation against the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool or City?

Sorry things are really bad at united, dont let this victory today change your opinion, play a formidable team and its back to square one

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:
fabio wrote:More from Jose Mourinho: "Marcus Rashford was sad, Scott McTominay was scared on the pitch."

Gosh!!! This guy sha! He just can't help himself! It must be awful playing for such a despicable man! :boo: :boo:
Tfco will tell you he never does this.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

As it is, our defenders have lost confidence and is a huge worrying factor, you cant keep on playing a make shift defence and ride your luck, the likes of city will rip us to shreds

Next 3 games we are playing Chelsea, Juventus and Everton, tough games ahead!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:As it is, our defenders have lost confidence and is a huge worrying factor, you cant keep on playing a make shift defence and ride your luck, the likes of city will rip us to shreds

Next 3 games we are playing Chelsea, Juventus and Everton, tough games ahead!
To be quiet candid,that first goal was inexcusable a simple straight pass right through the middle and Baily standing in legoland....

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YUJAM wrote:With Mou it’s just a matter of when Man U should cut their losses. Mou is not leading Man U in the right direction. Nothing suggests the struggles we’ve seen lately won’t continue. Woodward should do what smart bosses do, get rid of underperformers who’ve been given enough time to turn things around but have not done so.
do you think there is a SLIGHT possibility that Woodward is the problem
just.a.slight.chance

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

To play MacTominay out of position and go on air to say he is scared..??that is low.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho best days are behind him, we have city lurking in wait, next 6 games are massive! Other teams will not be as giving as Newcatle who are completly hopeless, they are 19th in the league for a reason, today game looked like a relegation battle, that we dont have a recignised defence is indeed worrying, the better teams will rip apart our make shift defence, Juventus with Ronaldo?

Lost confidence in the board and Mourinho!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:To play MacTominay out of position and go on air to say he is scared..??that is low.
I was surprise there but lets be real nothing we have not seen from Jose,you just dont know when he wil go low but never blame himself,Chelsea next two games is against Chelsea and Juve then everton,
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:
He scored a good goal and possibly came alive at around 70th minute...it took him too long to get into the game. He did when.the game became.free.for all and all the shaxkles removed...perhaps that is what he needed. But he deserved the bashes he fot,because he was bad for those 70.mins
What about those around him who had awful movement, when Martial had the ball?
Almost every blind pass Martial made was because of his teamate's poor movement off the ball. The exception were his crosses which were a reactionary solution to poor movement around him.

The moment ManU's off ball movement improved, he came alive and scored.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:To play MacTominay out of position and go on air to say he is scared..??that is low.
He is going to destroy the lad's confidence then bench him.
ManU need a coach who can handle youngsters.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

marko wrote:Mourinho best days are behind him, we have city lurking in wait, next 6 games are massive! Other teams will not be as giving as Newcatle who are completly hopeless, they are 19th in the league for a reason, today game looked like a relegation battle, that we dont have a recignised defence is indeed worrying, the better teams will rip apart our make shift defence, Juventus with Ronaldo?

Lost confidence in the board and Mourinho!
This might be the morale booster they need to go through the next 6 games. Because that schedule is scary. :scared: