IS MOSES NOW RELEGATED TO SUB

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IS MOSES NOW RELEGATED TO SUB

Post by jette1 »

this cannot be good for such a talent. I know he wants to start/play every game
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: IS MOSES NOW RELEGATED TO SUB

Post by charlie »

Pedro is injured, thats why VicMo makes the bench...
Honestly, if he cares about his career, he should ask for a transfer to a different club.

Better to play 1st team football than fight for a bench sit on a contender.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

VM's goose is cooked at Chelsea.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Moses needs to move to a club like Crystal Palace. He and Zaha can form a lethal tandem. Plus CP is in London so off-field lifestyle unchanged
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

probably time to look for retirement loot - far east

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Awon bad belle crew....lol
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Moses should have left to any premier league team in August. It’s a matter of time before they give the kid a chance. Moses has not taken his chances.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:Moses should have left to any premier league team in August. It’s a matter of time before they give the kid a chance. Moses has not taken his chances.
What chance?Your coach dont like him.Chelsea every time they sign a new coach he pick on one black guy.
How come Conte said one of his best player at Chelsea is Moses?All of a sudden a new coach come and you want him to leave in August.This is how your last coach pick on Mikel and at that time you guys never accept Conte was wrong lying about Mikel been injured.Today this other clown picking on Moses.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:Moses should have left to any premier league team in August. It’s a matter of time before they give the kid a chance. Moses has not taken his chances.
What chance?Your coach dont like him.Chelsea every time they sign a new coach he pick on one black guy.
How come Conte said one of his best player at Chelsea is Moses?All of a sudden a new coach come and you want him to leave in August.This is how your last coach pick on Mikel and at that time you guys never accept Conte was wrong lying about Mikel been injured.Today this other clown picking on Moses.
Why must everything for you must be because the coach does.not like him. I am a fan of Moses,but i must say as far as.Chelsea does not play wing back, Moses chance of playing is almost zilch.unless if there are injuries.to those ahead of him.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

huh...what are you talking about
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

kajifu wrote:
Please stop this................Conte plays a different formation from the current coach.

Why are y people like this?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Unfortunately he is not even on the bench at times.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wale1974 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Please stop this................Conte plays a different formation from the current coach.

Why are y people like this?
Say why kajifu is like this not say people.Its my opinion which you can disagree,when I point out last time that Conte don't like Mikel and Costa I was accused here and the coach lie about Mikel been injured .
Next season Costa was ask to leave with text message from Conte even though am happy that crazy guy left Chelsea.
Chelsea new coach don't like Moses and he has the right to like who he choose.Moses can play this information of the new coach and stop acting like Moses has only play football with 352 information before Conte arrived
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Why must everything for you must be because the coach does.not like him. I am a fan of Moses,but i must say as far as.Chelsea does not play wing back, Moses chance of playing is almost zilch.unless if there are injuries.to those ahead of him.
Uncle the coach don't like him just like Conte never like Mikel and lie many tines about boy wonder.So don't tell me even you that play the game did not see how some coaches don't like certain players or you don't like certain teammate self.Chelsea coach don't like him,Pep when he came to Barca said he doesn't like Eto,Ronaldinho and Deco,this Chelsea coach don't like Moses and when a coach makes that clear it's hard to motivate you as he will look for reason to bench you.Jose did not value Moses and don't even look at him..
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

now?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Hudson-Odoi. You already know if you’re a Chelsea fan. Moses edge is due to being a veteran player but it will only last for a limited time if he fails to step up.

Moses best bet is somehow if he can convince Sarri to try him out at RB. There are possibilities there if he can pull it off especially given his pace and he’s good defensively.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Hudson-Odoi. You already know if you’re a Chelsea fan. Moses edge is due to being a veteran player but it will only last for a limited time if he fails to step up.

Moses best bet is somehow if he can convince Sarri to try him out at RB. There are possibilities there if he can pull it off especially given his pace and he’s good defensively.
His country man Zappacosta dey there too o...kai e go hard for Moses this season...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Emmmmm has Odoi played a single minute this season? There is no way he benches Moses..I don't get this your recent stance on Moses..you even said he should run away and go on loan. Did yall say the same for Mikel? Yes Moses may not be a starter as a rw...however he has seen minutes this season more than any other sub
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Emmmmm has Odoi played a single minute this season? There is no way he benches Moses..I don't get this your recent stance on Moses..you even said he should run away and go on loan. Did yall say the same for Mikel? Yes Moses may not be a starter as a rw...however he has seen minutes this season more than any other sub
You of all people should know that I never said any such thing abou Mikel. Then again, Mike was a different level of quality above Moses. Different coaches and a new midfielder bought every other year and he maintained regular appearances over 10 years. For Moses to make it at Chelsea, he needs to up his workrate and offensive aggressiveness. If he does that he will be fine. That said, the little boy, if given a chance, can challenge for Moses bench minutes. Still inexperienced to start but not far from a bench / marginal squad role. The problem is Moses, through failure to nail down his shirt, is keeping the door open and fans are hollering quietly. Soon the media will catch on and begin to pressure the coach during press conferences. If it happens, Moses will only have himself to blame. Stay tuned.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

His country man Zappacosta dey there too o...kai e go hard for Moses this season...
Yes, Zappacosta is there but overall, Moses is a better footballer than the Italian no doubt. Moses is faster, stronger, more physical, better defensively, has more stamina and more skillful than zappacosta. The problem is Moses hasn’t played as a regular right back before then again same can be said of wing back before he locked it down for Conte. If he’s smart, he’ll go that route because he’s got a better chance pushing Azpilicueta and zappacosta for minutes than hazard, willian and Pedro.
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

Moses should move to Arsenal
ataka
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

moses not even on bench for today and giraffe is playing

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

jette1 wrote:moses not even on bench for today and giraffe is playing
Ya Moses has really fallen off of favor. I hope he sorts it out for his own good. Go somewhere else.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."