Chukwueze doing the biz for Villareal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chukwueze doing the biz for Villareal

Post by 1naija »

These are the players we should be sweating, not QPR players. QPR players must prove they are better than what we already have.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

1naija wrote:These are the players we should be sweating, not QPR players. QPR players must prove they are better than what we already have.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:
1naija wrote:These are the players we should be sweating, not QPR players. QPR players must prove they are better than what we already have.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree:
True :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

There is nothing that stops us from getting both. You know you can walk and talk at the same time.

Not to mention they are both different positions and Eze plays in a position where we lack options.

Other than Iwobi I would say Eze would be number 2 at that position.

Chukwuze has a lot of competition.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

vancity eagle wrote:
There is nothing that stops us from getting both. You know you can walk and talk at the same time.

Not to mention they are both different positions and Eze plays in a position where we lack options.

Chukwueze can play the same position as Ebere Eze.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

An Under 20 callup isn’t very meaningful in the scheme of things. He stands to loose nothing if he accepts :!:

Cheers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:rotf: ouch but you're right as I doubt it that Qpr guy will probably hold out for Queen and country.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ogasir wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Chukwueze can play the same position as Ebere Eze.
You need to stop relying on these guys some people go as far to say all these non affiliates are the future of Nigerian football ignoring the fact that when it comes to football (not eating eba and a name) they feel closer to anything English and have been told it's less stress and better opportunities so don't wait in vain for these boys and the others across Europe instead back what you've got first!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

mystic wrote:
niyi wrote:I thought he was better than Nwakali during the u17 world cup...

My top 3 in that team were

Osimehn
Chukwueze
Enogela

Nwakali was the tournament's best player for a reason, but you are entitled to your opinion. In any case, Chukwueze has been doing big things at Villarreal and it's not by accident that he's already broken into the main team.
It only makes sense that there is some sort of latent issue with Nwakali that his coaches are aware of but which ordinary fans are not seeing. Why are the likes of Chukwueze and even Osimhen making steady progress while the visibly outrageously talented Nwakali is stuck trying to impress division 2 coaches? You just have to wonder :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

mystic wrote:
niyi wrote:I thought he was better than Nwakali during the u17 world cup...

My top 3 in that team were

Osimehn
Chukwueze
Enogela

Nwakali was the tournament's best player for a reason, but you are entitled to your opinion. In any case, Chukwueze has been doing big things at Villarreal and it's not by accident that he's already broken into the main team.
It only makes sense that there is some sort of latent issue with Nwakali that his coaches are aware of but which ordinary fans are not seeing. Why are the likes of Chukwueze and even Osimhen making steady progress while the visibly outrageously talented Nwakali is stuck trying to impress division 2 coaches? You just have to wonder :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.