Fulham 1 VS Arsenal 5 Laca *2 Ramsey, Auba *2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Fulham 1 VS Arsenal 5 Laca *2 Ramsey, Auba *2

Post by charlie »

tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tmex12 wrote: No epistle necessary. You are a “company” man. The memo from management says support Emery and you with great ease switched from Wenger must stay to Emery is the best thing since slice bread. The inherent contradiction in that position is lost on you....let’s just leave it as is.
Incorrect. I am an Arsenal supporter. If you support Arsenal, you support who works for Arsenal. That is what you fail to understand. I have switched from all previous Arsenal Managers with great ease. It should be no different with Wenger to Emery.

I also look forward to Arsene returning to watch a game at the Emirates. I will be the first to hail him.
More straw man argument. Supporting Arsenal and realistic non delusional truth telling aren't mutually exclusive.
Emery was my pick to replace Wenger and I am the only one here who ever did. This is a fact. It was written here by me, so I am more than right and justified to write the words, "My man Emery". If it also rubs any the Wenger outers the wrong way it is all the more sweeter for me. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Anyone that thinks Waffiman has the inside track on anything Arsenal is an easy mark. In communications there is what is called “talkingpoints”. On any issue - Management or leaders decide how they are going to spin their response. They in turn develop a list of talking points to largely obsfucate the issue at stake and distribute it to their larkeys to spread the misinformation. For a good example of how this works watch any political show on TV - different channels, different people same message.

I suspect Waffiman quite innocently found himself either first hand or indirectly on such a list and receives talking points which he assumes are supposedly the “inside track” while in fact it’s spreading misinformation on Arsenal Managements behalf. So for years we were told we had £300million for transfers. Arsenal is in running to sign this great footballer. Arsenal’s profit was £1 trillion. Wenger is the greatest and should stay for 200yrs.

Misinformation can only last so long. At some point you have to believe what you see in front of you versus what you are being conditioned to believe. The stadium was emptying. Fans arguing online, offline, protesting and “fighting” at the Emirates. They pulled the plugged on Wengers reign - who said he was shocked to be fired!

Waffiman is all of a sudden active again posting on Emery the savior of Arsenal - his choice to replace Wenger since 1980.

I say fool me once........

Before this season started, I was worried about the future of Alex Iwobi. I asked Waffiman if he knew if Emery had him in his plans (especially since Iwobi was listed as one of the players he had not focused on in his interviews).

Unlike most people on this forum that were predicting gloom and doom for Alex Iwobi coming into this season, Waffiman assured me that Iwobi is well and truly in Emery's plans and in fact is a key part of the team moving forward. In fact, everything he said has come to pass. Not only has Emery taken Iwobi under his wing, but he also seems to be thriving.

I dont know what your personal beef is, but personally, I believe Waffiman knows more about what is going on in Arsenal than anyone else on this forum. I will always rely on his opinion where Arsenal is concerned, right or wrong.

You of course, are free to do you.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Blukyt wrote:Can we just let this Wenger thing go! If people want to continue to hang on to the professor's nuts, can they hang in peace. Na by fuss to follow you bad mouth Wenger?! So because they were Wenger forever, they cannot praise Emery now?? Abi are we looking for cookies to say "I was right. You were wrong", like a lot of us here seem to always thirst after. It is not a bad thing for a person to change stance on something. Na wa! I too knows full this place.
If it was about "I told you so" the are many more others I'd be going after much earlier, however if Waffib still continues to come here and pretend he's the only one who knows stuff and the rest of us are clueless, then we should continue to remind him what he was wrong about.

By the way ask yourself if Arsenal had completely fallen apart and sunk to relegation territory, you think Waffib wouldn't have been popping off here?

And again it's not about Wenger. I was here the other day criticizing Bellerin when I thought he was openly and publicly criticizing Wenger.
Correction. I specifically and continuously mention you alone in our quarrel as clueless and ignorant. I have given reasons with numerous examples why I have come to this conclusion. Do not drag others into this. It is a cheap, snide and shitty thing to do. To use a colloquial term, it is 'fuckris'.

The evidence is all over this board. All one has to do is go read what you write about gridiron and the Patriots, read about what you write about Wenger, Arsenal and football. The difference is clear.
I am ignorant yet I told you as far back as when that Rosicky, Arteta, Diaby, Ox, Walcott, Wilshere, Coq et all were not good enough whilst you came here spinning tales of how Wenger knows better than me.

For how long did I say Wenger was done and he would go and everyone he survived a revolt and signed a new contract you kept beating your chest about how he was going to stay fit as long as he wants.

I don't claim to know it all, and yes I don't know about everything Arsenal like you claim to do, but I know what I now add know what I don't know.

What's the point of being the first person to suggest a replacement for a coach that up until he was sacked, you claimed was never going to be sacked and should never be sacked cos no one else on the planet can coach Arsenal except him? That's what I call hedging your bets.

It's stupid arrogant posts like you just made that makes me keep bringing this issue up. Rather than just about that in hindsight maybe I was wrong and it was time for Wenger to go and he should've gone a bit sooner like many have said. Yet like someone said you come and spin things like the charlatan you are trying to insult our collective intelligence. What happened to your Arnell WhatsApp group where you all proclaimed Wenger unsackable?

You're nothing but a delusional a$$kissing bloviating foul mouthed charlatan. Now go read another book about all things Arsenal and come tell us all about it. Pfft!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

charlie wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tmex12 wrote: No epistle necessary. You are a “company” man. The memo from management says support Emery and you with great ease switched from Wenger must stay to Emery is the best thing since slice bread. The inherent contradiction in that position is lost on you....let’s just leave it as is.
Incorrect. I am an Arsenal supporter. If you support Arsenal, you support who works for Arsenal. That is what you fail to understand. I have switched from all previous Arsenal Managers with great ease. It should be no different with Wenger to Emery.

I also look forward to Arsene returning to watch a game at the Emirates. I will be the first to hail him.
More straw man argument. Supporting Arsenal and realistic non delusional truth telling aren't mutually exclusive.
Emery was my pick to replace Wenger and I am the only one here who ever did. This is a fact. It was written here by me, so I am more than right and justified to write the words, "My man Emery". If it also rubs any the Wenger outers the wrong way it is all the more sweeter for me. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Anyone that thinks Waffiman has the inside track on anything Arsenal is an easy mark. In communications there is what is called “talkingpoints”. On any issue - Management or leaders decide how they are going to spin their response. They in turn develop a list of talking points to largely obsfucate the issue at stake and distribute it to their larkeys to spread the misinformation. For a good example of how this works watch any political show on TV - different channels, different people same message.

I suspect Waffiman quite innocently found himself either first hand or indirectly on such a list and receives talking points which he assumes are supposedly the “inside track” while in fact it’s spreading misinformation on Arsenal Managements behalf. So for years we were told we had £300million for transfers. Arsenal is in running to sign this great footballer. Arsenal’s profit was £1 trillion. Wenger is the greatest and should stay for 200yrs.

Misinformation can only last so long. At some point you have to believe what you see in front of you versus what you are being conditioned to believe. The stadium was emptying. Fans arguing online, offline, protesting and “fighting” at the Emirates. They pulled the plugged on Wengers reign - who said he was shocked to be fired!

Waffiman is all of a sudden active again posting on Emery the savior of Arsenal - his choice to replace Wenger since 1980.

Before this season started, I was worried about the future of Alex Iwobi. I asked Waffiman if he knew if Emery had him in his plans (especially since Iwobi was listed as one of the players he had not focused on in his interviews).

Unlike most people on this forum that were predicting gloom and doom for Alex Iwobi coming into this season, Waffiman assured me that Iwobi is well and truly in Emery's plans and in fact is a key part of the team moving forward. In fact, everything he said has come to pass. Not only has Emery taken Iwobi under his wing, but he also seems to be thriving.

I dont know what your personal beef is, but personally, I believe Waffiman knows more about what is going on in Arsenal than anyone else on this forum. I will always rely on his opinion where Arsenal is concerned, right or wrong.

What did you expect him to say, that the kid is doomed at Arsenal? What he said about Iwobi is what he says about almost every young Arsenal player, from Chambers, Ox, the other Nigerian kid whose name I forget, Holding, Bellerin, and a bunch of other scrubs that didn't make the grade and have since been shipped out. The law of averages meants he had to be right sometime. Straight or of Donald Trump's playbook.

Don't make the mistake many of his disciples here do and gobble up his banquet of baloney. Don't fall for the con. Waffib knows just a little bit more than nothing. :) :D

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:
charlie wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

What did you expect him to say, that the kid is doomed at Arsenal? What he said about Iwobi is what he says about almost every young Arsenal player, from Chambers, Ox, the other Nigerian kid whose name I forget, Holding, Bellerin, and a bunch of other scrubs that didn't make the grade and have since been shipped out. The law of averages meants he had to be right sometime. Straight or of Donald Trump's playbook.

Don't make the mistake many of his disciples here do and gobble up his banquet of baloney. Don't fall for the con. Waffib knows just a little bit more than nothing. :) :D
I don't want to get in between you and Waffiman but baba give credit to who credit is due. He called it on Iwobi and that is a fact. Anything else is quite frankly tales by moonlight. Just saying sha so no need to issue me verbal bulala...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Robbynice wrote: I don't want to get in between you and Waffiman but baba give credit to who credit is due. He called it on Iwobi and that is a fact. Anything else is quite frankly tales by moonlight. Just saying sha so no need to issue me verbal bulala...
Babs where did I say he didn't "call it"? That wasn't the point. What I said is that Waffib "predicting" Iwobi will do well is what he generally says about almost all Arsenal youngsters including many players that ended up busts. So even when it turns out to be correct it proves nothing other than him being a homer.

It's just like you always saying Nigeria will win every single time the Super Eagles play a match which you've been doing on this forum for the past twenty years. Eventually you'll be right and they'll win a match. Does that prove you know anything? No it doesn't.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

“What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.” – Julius Caesar

This is my response to your bile above.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

charlie wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

This is all good and dandy as long as you know how to decode Waffispeak. You have to know where his blinders are. As long as you do that judiciously, you will find him valuable.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Blukyt wrote:Can we just let this Wenger thing go! If people want to continue to hang on to the professor's nuts, can they hang in peace. Na by fuss to follow you bad mouth Wenger?! So because they were Wenger forever, they cannot praise Emery now?? Abi are we looking for cookies to say "I was right. You were wrong", like a lot of us here seem to always thirst after. It is not a bad thing for a person to change stance on something. Na wa! I too knows full this place.
If it was about "I told you so" the are many more others I'd be going after much earlier, however if Waffib still continues to come here and pretend he's the only one who knows stuff and the rest of us are clueless, then we should continue to remind him what he was wrong about.

By the way ask yourself if Arsenal had completely fallen apart and sunk to relegation territory, you think Waffib wouldn't have been popping off here?

And again it's not about Wenger. I was here the other day criticizing Bellerin when I thought he was openly and publicly criticizing Wenger.
Correction. I specifically and continuously mention you alone in our quarrel as clueless and ignorant. I have given reasons with numerous examples why I have come to this conclusion. Do not drag others into this. It is a cheap, snide and shitty thing to do. To use a colloquial term, it is 'fuckris'.

The evidence is all over this board. All one has to do is go read what you write about gridiron and the Patriots, read about what you write about Wenger, Arsenal and football. The difference is clear.
I am ignorant yet I told you as far back as when that Rosicky, Arteta, Diaby, Ox, Walcott, Wilshere, Coq et all were not good enough whilst you came here spinning tales of how Wenger knows better than me.

For how long did I say Wenger was done and he would go and everyone he survived a revolt and signed a new contract you kept beating your chest about how he was going to stay fit as long as he wants.

I don't claim to know it all, and yes I don't know about everything Arsenal like you claim to do, but I know what I now add know what I don't know.

What's the point of being the first person to suggest a replacement for a coach that up until he was sacked, you claimed was never going to be sacked and should never be sacked cos no one else on the planet can coach Arsenal except him? That's what I call hedging your bets.

It's stupid arrogant posts like you just made that makes me keep bringing this issue up. Rather than just about that in hindsight maybe I was wrong and it was time for Wenger to go and he should've gone a bit sooner like many have said. Yet like someone said you come and spin things like the charlatan you are trying to insult our collective intelligence. What happened to your Arnell WhatsApp group where you all proclaimed Wenger unsackable?

You're nothing but a delusional a$$kissing bloviating foul mouthed charlatan. Now go read another book about all things Arsenal and come tell us all about it. Pfft!!!
On those three i know you do not know footballers. If you are talking about injury now it is a different ball game.
Last edited by ojafranpa on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ojafranpa wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:

On this three i know you do not know footballers. If you are talking about injury now it is a different ball game.
ask him to clarify if you did not understand what he meant by referencing those three.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:

On this three i know you do not know footballers. If you are talking about injury now it is a different ball game.
ask him to clarify if you did not understand what he meant by referencing those three.
Thanks. Yemster please clarify?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.