The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder wrote:Aniks, heard you’ve pre-ordered your Ozil’s & Xhaka’s Adidas shirts. I know you’ll rep well. :D

I forgot to add you to the list of unrepentant trolls :sneaky:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Henry don begin wahala between emself and Arsenal. E don poach well regarded youth Keame Ampadu, father of Chelshyt starlet Ethan Ampadu, to join am in Monaco.

Not sure how that will play with the Arsenal brass ... siddon look
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Henry don begin wahala between emself and Arsenal. E don poach well regarded youth Keame Ampadu, father of Chelshyt starlet Ethan Ampadu, to join am in Monaco.

Uncle if you are in his position waiti you for do?
Thanks just asking to learn from you
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Dear emery I hope you watch Iwobi today,biko he is too good not to give him that #10 playmaker position
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Henry don begin wahala between emself and Arsenal. E don poach well regarded youth Keame Ampadu, father of Chelshyt starlet Ethan Ampadu, to join am in Monaco.

I would tread carefully :idea:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

For me, it is an Emenalo move, not Henry.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

What?

Anyway ..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: is there not a link between Ampadu and Henry? What’s your point again biko :woot:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Uncle you know its business and Monaco is his first club before beloved.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

He Isn’t a Monaco legend :idea:

He is an Arsenal legend ... does he want to risk his status?

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

He Isn’t a Monaco legend :idea:

He is an Arsenal legend ... does he want to risk his status?
Uncle legend status no go give the guy job.Arsenal did not give him opportunity as a coach and he will want to better his self as a great coach.But i dont see anything wrong with that action.
Uncle did you watch Iwobi today?Tell Emery that is beloved #10 best playmaker currently...
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

If you wanna see juju in desperate times by the German nation team gaffer - go to 8m 31s - Ozil will not be jailed.

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

OOh Aniks, Germany lost to Netherlands today again and Ozil played as usual. In case you haven't heard.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

What?

Anyway ..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: is there not a link between Ampadu and Henry? What’s your point again biko :woot:
Here is my angle and I am just giving an opinion, I maybe wrong. No way Arsenal will stand in the way of Kwame's move to Monaco but but is certainly a loss to Arsenal. He has a reputation for being a very talented young coach and it is with very goid reason. Emenalo tried to sign him a few times to coach the Chelsea youth team from Arsenal. I do not think this is just an Henry move, I think he and Henry must have been together on this. Emenalo is the Sporting Director at Monaco, it is common knowledge he did not get on with Jardim. He is the man behind getting Henry in as Coach.

Kwame is an ex Arsenal player. When he was doing his coaching badges, Henry was an Arsenal player. After completing his badges he left to coach in the lower leagues and built a reputation for himself especially at Exerter City. When Arsenal got him back as Coach of the under 17s, Henry was already leaving for Sky but it was when Henry was doing his badges via the Welsh FA that he and Kwame really worked professionally. Kwame was an assessor for the Welsh FA then.

But Kwame and Emenalo go back a long way. It is through his son who was with his dad at Exeter City, but Emenalo got the kid to join Chelsea youth team ahead of Arsenal. Emenalo knows Kwame very well and he is well aware of his reputation as a coach.

Kwame replaced Neil Banfield who was let go after an investigation into complaints of bullying by the kid who left Arsenal for Barcelona. Wenger made him the coach of the under 21s and his effect was telling. He really got the best out of Emile Smith Rowe when he switched him to a No.10 last year and has brought through a brilliant crop of youngsters he knew from the Under 17s, like John-Jules, Amaechi, Saka, etc etc. He was not even afraid to play the young Naija keeper in goal. His two youth teams won the league and finished 2nd respectively in his first season in charge.

For me, this is not exclusively an Henry move. Emenalo has a hand in poaching him from Arsenal. I will put it down to more Emenalo than Henry but I maybe wrong.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:OOh Aniks, Germany lost to Netherlands today again and Ozil played as usual. In case you haven't heard.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:OOh Aniks, Germany lost to Netherlands today again and Ozil played as usual. In case you haven't heard.
Azuka kpele it was a practice match, but erm in this same year Bro, Germany lost every game they played in with your god, in that small tournament that comes around once a year :rotf: :idea:

And oh by the way , that club named Arsenal, also really seeemed to do pretty well in his absence .... Just saying :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many games did Germany win when your god was in the lineup at that small tournament called the World Cup?

How many games did they win when Germany dropped your god?

‘Nough said :laugh:

Keep creaming in your pants over a practice match :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Armenia)
In one of the biggest shocks in recent years, Mkhitaryan’s Armenia became the first team in history to lose against Gibraltar who are ranked 198th in the world out of 211 teams. Mkhitaryan lacked quality and drive – 4

:boo: :boo: :boo:

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:
In one of the biggest shocks in recent years, Mkhitaryan’s Armenia became the first team in history to lose against Gibraltar who are ranked 198th in the world out of 211 teams. Mkhitaryan lacked quality and drive – 4

You act like Armenia themselves are world beaters... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You act like Armenia themselves are world beaters... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yeah but to lose to Gibraltar ????

Anyway you prolly no sabi wetin Gibraltar be sef :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Yeah but to lose to Gibraltar ????

Anyway you prolly no sabi wetin Gibraltar be sef :taunt: :taunt:
Baba I no even sabi wetin Armenia be sef so IMO same no ni... :taunt: :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kwame is an ex Arsenal player. When he was doing his coaching badges, Henry was an Arsenal player.
Hmmm Ampadu played for Arsenal up until 1991. And as of 2006 was still playing ... so when was he doing his coaching badges with Arsenal while Henry was playing again? :laugh: Hmmmm anyway I no dey argue just curious :sneaky: :sneaky: Oya continue :sneaky:

MLK.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

I think a serious conversation needs to be had about Mkhitaryan.

Since he's come to England he hasn't been the same. Might be just me but he's body language looks off. Like he's going through stuff. We do need him to click into gear. Ozil will have off days. He's got experience over Iwobi. He has history with Auba. A firing Mkhitaryan could be huge for us.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:

Waffiman, are you ignoring my PM messages? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: E be like say you don hammer again with Unai o!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."