Anything less than 4 - 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anything less than 4 - 0

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ekorian wrote:SA have not lost in 4 games in this qualifier and have scored 8 while conceding 0 in the process.
I'll celebrate a narrow away victory with Don Perignon! A win is a win....
The fact that they drew 0-0 against Libya at home then again to Sychelles 0-0 away and 6 of their goals came against Seychelles in the home fixture shows that they are not as good as the stats show and if Nigeria make it hard for them they can be beaten.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:SA have not lost in 4 games in this qualifier and have scored 8 while conceding 0 in the process.
The fact that they drew 0-0 against Libya at home then again to Sychelles 0-0 away and 6 of their goals came against Seychelles in the home fixture shows that they are not as good as the stats show and if Nigeria make it hard for them they can be beaten.
Kpom.
In all this, the only thing making SA look good is their 2-0 away victory over Nigeria.
The only thing making us look bad is our 2-0 loss at home to them.
Na we do ourself that day, but we have gone a long way in rectifying the problem.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Kpom.
In all this, the only thing making SA look good is their 2-0 away victory over Nigeria.
The only thing making us look bad is our 2-0 loss at home to them.
Na we do ourself that day, but we have gone a long way in rectifying the problem.
True but 4 games without conceding a goal no be joke o especially when you consider the fact that one of those games was in Nigeria. With that said when we meet them in SA water must find level. Dem must hear am...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I take it the Don is bringing this drink. Otherwise make you look the bottle well well to make sure it is Dom Perignon!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Polly wrote:
I take it the Don is bringing this drink. Otherwise make you look the bottle well well to make sure it is Dom Perignon!
:lol: :lol:
Our starting 11 in our game against SA were Akpeyi; Shehu, Awaziem, Ekong, Elderson; Onazi, Ndidi, Etebo; Simon, Iwobi & Iheanacho.
That was 16 months ago and a lot has changed since then but I'm still cautiously optimistic.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ekorian wrote:
Polly wrote:
Our starting 11 in our game against SA were Akpeyi; Shehu, Awaziem, Ekong, Elderson; Onazi, Ndidi, Etebo; Simon, Iwobi & Iheanacho.
That was 16 months ago and a lot has changed since then but I'm still cautiously optimistic.
Hmmmm.
A whole lot! :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Polly wrote:
Hmmmm.
A whole lot! :thumb:
Changing for the best :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI