The Watford fans have spoken!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
The Watford fans have spoken!!

Post by bushboy »

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/ ... 018.55092/

They believe Isaac is the best striker they currently have and want him to remain the starter going forward! I hope Gracia feels the same.

I am excited for my boy! I never lost faith in him. Hopefully, he can go on to have a long and SUCCESSful career for both club and country for years to come!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Watford fans have spoken!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

guys, it is over for Isaac . This guy has jinxed him kpatakpata
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:guys, it is over for Isaac . This guy has jinxed him kpatakpata
The same jinx that got him to the position he is in today abi? Same jinx "affecting" Ujah as a starter in Bundesliga? Same one that has "doomed" Ighalo to 5 goals in 2 games for SE? Lol...ok, I don hear.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:guys, it is over for Isaac . This guy has jinxed him kpatakpata
The same jinx that got him to the position he is in today abi? Same jinx "affecting" Ujah as a starter in Bundesliga? Same one that has "doomed" Ighalo to 5 goals in 2 games for SE? Lol...ok, I don hear.
He started doing well when you stopped hyping him.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

aruako1 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bushboy wrote:
please stop hyping them, you jinx them a lot. I like these players, but dem do you yonder..abeg leave these boys alone,,let them shine
FYI Ighalo score 6 goals in 3 games
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bushboy wrote:http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/ ... 018.55092/

They believe Isaac is the best striker they currently have and want him to remain the starter going forward! I hope Gracia feels the same.

I am excited for my boy! I never lost faith in him. Hopefully, he can go on to have a long and SUCCESSful career for both club and country for years to come!
Why why.. You should just have left the poor boy alone but no you just have to jinx hype him
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lol...see haters!! Bushboy's bushmen!! Make una carry on dey serve humble pies abeg!! I took a lot of insult on this forum. Misses Ighalo. Ujah was called trash. Issac was deemed a bust. But now nko? The best you can come up with is the jinx storyline? CE!! Na wa!!
Who will be next?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bushboy wrote:Lol...see haters!! Bushboy's bushmen!! Make una carry on dey serve humble pies abeg!! I took a lot of insult on this forum. Misses Ighalo. Ujah was called trash. Issac was deemed a bust. But now nko? The best you can come up with is the jinx storyline? CE!! Na wa!!
Look at this jinxer? Look at your signature and see wetin you don do all those boys
Ighalo, Dem din send am comot for epl go China
Isaac Success, the bobo just dey recover from two ashawos and a bottle of Jack Daniels per night
Ujah where dat one dey sef?
Nathan Oduwa - The day you mention bobo name Na so he disappear from radar like a Malaysian airliner.

Abeg return to bush biko
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
I thought I was the only one that saw that. Even for Ighalo, once the guy said he no longer should be starting, Iggy now went on a scoring streak 6 in how many games :ohmy: :woot:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote:Lol...see haters!! Bushboy's bushmen!! Make una carry on dey serve humble pies abeg!! I took a lot of insult on this forum. Misses Ighalo. Ujah was called trash. Issac was deemed a bust. But now nko? The best you can come up with is the jinx storyline? CE!! Na wa!!
No hate intended. I'm sure you are a great guy but the fortunes of our SE are important. Please don't mind him again.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Chei!! CE! CE!! CE!!! Lol!!!
Who will be next?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pajimoh wrote:
Look at this jinxer? Look at your signature and see wetin you don do all those boys
Isaac Success, the bobo just dey recover from two ashawos and a bottle of Jack Daniels per night
Nathan Oduwa - The day you mention bobo name Na so he disappear from radar like a Malaysian airliner.

Abeg return to bush biko
It wasn't Jack it was Bailey's!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

If the career path, income and status of these players ever since I started "hyping" them years ago, is an indication og jinx. Then I pray for the same kind of jinx in my life! Amen.
Ujah has gone from Norway to Bundesliga and is a Nigeria international.
Ighalo has gone from Norway to a world cup. EPL, La Liga and is enjoying Chinese money.
Isaac has gone from U-16 level to youngest player ever to start in La Liga, current EPL starter and Nigeria International.
All of this while being "jinxed" by bushboy abi? Ok o!!
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bushboy wrote:If the career path, income and status of these players ever since I started "hyping" them years ago, is an indication og jinx. Then I pray for the same kind of jinx in my life! Amen.
Ujah has gone from Norway to Bundesliga and is a Nigeria international.
Ighalo has gone from Norway to a world cup. EPL, La Liga and is enjoying Chinese money.
Isaac has gone from U-16 level to youngest player ever to start in La Liga, current EPL starter and Nigeria International.
All of this while being "jinxed" by bushboy abi? Ok o!!
leave our players alone , ago and jinx ghana
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Abeg return to bush biko
Oh my mistake. That makes it a lot better then :roll:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Cough! Cough!! 123 wey TXJ? :rotf: :rotf:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Abeg return to bush biko
It was two bottles too.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Bushboy don’t mind them joor you’re a loyal fan and has been supporting all your 3 boys since day 1 even in adversity and insults. I believe that people are just teasing you to get you infuriated and the more you respond, the more the teasing escalate. I respect loyalfans
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Abeg return to bush biko
It was two bottles too.
And I was worried? :tic: :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bushboy wrote:http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/ ... 018.55092/

Lots of love for Isaac in there!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Abeg return to bush biko
It was two bottles too.
And I was worried? :tic: :D
:lol: :lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Really impressed with what Issac has been able to accomplish over the last yr, overcame injuries, misconduct, aparthy and downright self destructive behavior to become the potential world class baller we thought he was. If he can get back to his best form at Granada and improve on that he’ll be at a top top club soon. He’s powerful, fast and skillful with both feet. He’s a $80m player potential.
OCCUPY NFF!!