Alex Iwobi is out of this world

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Alex Iwobi is out of this world

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Is the man , what a player, he is so Pacy as a playmaker, he reps the SE , I advice Rohr to play him in-front of Mikel, Etebo or Ndidi.. the boy get lungs.. chei .. the way he controlled that game ... he even won MOM.. chei I wish he repped Chelsea .. what a gem .. that usless assanal are now looking like contenders, even that goal they scored resemble the one SE scored alas tiki taka vs Libya .. abi Iwobi just dey carry SE tactics give una enemy.

i do recall some jokers here who said Iwobi had no chance when Wenger left..oh my the beauty of this, is the bobo reps naija to the fullest

It was lovely seeing kele, Ndidi and Alex all on Monday night football, our boys balled

the foxes did collapse after kele left.... That manager is clueless , he then brought in another striker after trying to go defensive while the game was tied .. AFCON go sweet oooooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alex Iwobi is out of this world

Post by oloye »

Are you trying to dump Mike now that he is getting old? Where is your for better, for worse pledge?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Iwobi needs to add goals to his game and he’ll be a top 3 playermaker.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Iwobi needs to add goals to his game and he’ll be a top 3 playermaker.
Top 3 playmaker for EPL?Africa?Europe?The world?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Are you trying to dump Mike now that he is getting old? Where is your for better, for worse pledge?
Mikel will play as the DM paired with Ndidi, come AFCON 2019 ... I can never turn my back on boy wonder, Okocha did retire and i expect Mikel to retire after Wcup 2022
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

kajifu wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Iwobi needs to add goals to his game and he’ll be a top 3 playermaker.
Arsenal :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal :laugh:
Please stop disrespect Our Nigeria Messi.Iwobi is not only Arsenal best playermaker but one of the best in game.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I saw him play last night and I was like, this bobo get real potential o!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

that is the main koko.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Must be in the Okocha DNA.
I mean, how else can you explain it?

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

One game guys...long may it continue but his issue has been consistency.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

airwolex wrote:I saw him play last night and I was like, this bobo get real potential o!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Na now you just see him potential. :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:One game guys...long may it continue but his issue has been consistency.
I take it that you've not been following Iwobi's form this season...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:One game guys...long may it continue but his issue has been consistency.
Na lie,people just don't respect players from Africa ...The boy is super good all the time,Arsenal would have beat Argentina if he start.Go to media and see how people are shrining Ozil performance more than Iwobi who was man of the match,i mean some here even give Ozil MOTM over Iwobi.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:
Na lie,people just don't respect players from Africa ...The boy is super good all the time,Arsenal would have beat Argentina if he start.Go to media and see how people are shrining Ozil performance more than Iwobi who was man of the match,i mean some here even give Ozil MOTM over Iwobi.
No he's not, theres a reason he was benched for a while last season. No need to lie.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Of course I have, have you? If so has he played this well at anytime this season? Mind you he was MoM...thats why I'm saying lets cool it, he needs to keep a level head and stay consistent. This is what we want to see from him going forward and we know he has the potential to do it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the biggest troll comes in and ruins the thread.. my goodness some people aren't happy at home ... move out
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Of course I have, have you? If so has he played this well at anytime this season? Mind you he was MoM...thats why I'm saying lets cool it, he needs to keep a level head and stay consistent. This is what we want to see from him going forward and we know he has the potential to do it.
I remember you now. I've been trying to recall the person that was trolling every thread on this site denigrating Alex Iwobi after the world cup. You wished and predicted he wouldn't make it at Arsenal under Emery. You don't wish the young man well, and your posts show it regularly. Unfortunately, you are just an internet contributor with absolutely no influence on his success or failure. Trust you to appear just in time to temper the joy at the young man's progress.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
I remember you now. I've been trying to recall the person that was trolling every thread on this site denigrating Alex Iwobi after the world cup. You wished and predicted he wouldn't make it at Arsenal under Emery. You don't wish the young man well, and your posts show it regularly. Unfortunately, you are just an internet contributor with absolutely no influence on his success or failure. Trust you to appear just in time to temper the joy at the young man's progress.
Please explain to me what is wrong with saying I want to see more consistency from him? Even Arseanal fans the ones that pay money to go see him were cursing him out last season, abi you don forget? They are cheering now, but let him have one bad game and they will start again. So I'm hoping that he continues to show consistency to match his early promise and fulfills on his ability. If you don't wish the same then I question what you wish for the young man.

And the dumbest thing about your post is you also fail to realize that this 'Joy'ful thread is also on the internet and does NOTHING to influence Alex in any way in the real world. Advice for you, stop treating the internet like real life, instead get one...

Anyways, in real life Alex gave his Man of the match award to his biggest fan, his popsie! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Damunk wrote:Must be in the Okocha DNA.
I mean, how else can you explain it?

You see Okocha carrying the toddler Iwobi in dat pic? That was the exact moment that Okocha passed his skills and football sense to the young lad.

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Mace is a strange one... talks down pretty much every young Nigerian player out there. Onyekuru, Nwakali, Iwobi, Success etc... Not sure what your agenda is, but continue.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:Mace is a strange one... talks down pretty much every young Nigerian player out there. Onyekuru, Nwakali, Iwobi, Success etc... Not sure what your agenda is, but continue.
Trolls like you don’t know how to have discussions I get it, it’s the millennial thing, everybody has to agree with your point of view there is no room for discussion. All those same players I’ve bigged up when they’ve done well and said they needed to improve when they weren’t. That’s called being fair and balanced. You have someone on here saying Iwobi is the new Messi, but I’m the strange one for saying I hope he continues like this...anyways continue
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

maceo4 wrote:
Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Please explain to me what is wrong with saying I want to see more consistency from him? Even Arseanal fans the ones that pay money to go see him were cursing him out last season, abi you don forget? They are cheering now, but let him have one bad game and they will start again. So I'm hoping that he continues to show consistency to match his early promise and fulfills on his ability. If you don't wish the same then I question what you wish for the young man.

And the dumbest thing about your post is you also fail to realize that this 'Joy'ful thread is also on the internet and does NOTHING to influence Alex in any way in the real world. Advice for you, stop treating the internet like real life, instead get one...

Anyways, in real life Alex gave his Man of the match award to his biggest fan, his popsie! :clap: :clap: :clap:
The problem is you said one game. He has not had a bad game for Arsenal this season. He has effected quite a few games - remember against Watford notably. So i doubt you have watched him this season if you said one game. This season by all accounts he has been one of Arsenal most consistent performers. You get bad belle for the guy