Alex Iwobi is out of this world

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alex Iwobi is out of this world

Post by maceo4 »

Adisboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:One game guys...long may it continue but his issue has been consistency.
I take it that you've not been following Iwobi's form this season...
Of course I have, have you? If so has he played this well at anytime this season? Mind you he was MoM...thats why I'm saying lets cool it, he needs to keep a level head and stay consistent. This is what we want to see from him going forward and we know he has the potential to do it.
I remember you now. I've been trying to recall the person that was trolling every thread on this site denigrating Alex Iwobi after the world cup. You wished and predicted he wouldn't make it at Arsenal under Emery. You don't wish the young man well, and your posts show it regularly. Unfortunately, you are just an internet contributor with absolutely no influence on his success or failure. Trust you to appear just in time to temper the joy at the young man's progress.
Please explain to me what is wrong with saying I want to see more consistency from him? Even Arseanal fans the ones that pay money to go see him were cursing him out last season, abi you don forget? They are cheering now, but let him have one bad game and they will start again. So I'm hoping that he continues to show consistency to match his early promise and fulfills on his ability. If you don't wish the same then I question what you wish for the young man.

And the dumbest thing about your post is you also fail to realize that this 'Joy'ful thread is also on the internet and does NOTHING to influence Alex in any way in the real world. Advice for you, stop treating the internet like real life, instead get one...

Anyways, in real life Alex gave his Man of the match award to his biggest fan, his popsie! :clap: :clap: :clap:
The problem is you said one game. He has not had a bad game for Arsenal this season. He has effected quite a few games - remember against Watford notably. So i doubt you have watched him this season if you said one game. This season by all accounts he has been one of Arsenal most consistent performers. You get bad belle for the guy
Ok I get where you are coming from but you misunderstood me. Will you agree with me that this is the best we’ve seen him play in a very long time. Even all his games this season he hasn’t been this good. This reminds me of his breakout season, but then his form dropped and he couldn’t put up consistently good performances. So I’m not saying he’s only played well in one game, but this is the first game he’s really lived up to his potential and it’s no wonder he got MoM, I’m saying I hope we can consistently get this type of performance from him. That is def not bad belle.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

It's bad belle, just praise the guy and move on. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:It's bad belle, just praise the guy and move on. :D
Damn aight he did well he’s the new Messi, better pass JJ, only Maradina near am...na wa o, you guys happy? Kai I don suffer didn’t know Iwobi had these many stans :oops:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:It's bad belle, just praise the guy and move on. :D
Damn aight he did well he’s the new Messi, better pass JJ, only Maradina near am...na wa o, you guys happy? Kai I don suffer didn’t know Iwobi had these many stans :oops:
Yeyeman just dey find your trouble and you sef come dey cooperate.
We are all happy for the guy and wish him well, so its all good. :thumbs:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Oga Mace no vex, my assertions were an overstretch of facts, didn't mean it that way. I don't belong to the ignorant millenial generation that can't take constructive criticisms, I do get your point... Just felt you were been a bit too harsh on the boys, they are far from world class materials but one can't deny they have the tools to become one.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:Oga Mace no vex, my assertions were an overstretch of facts, didn't mean it that way. I don't belong to the ignorant millenial generation that can't take constructive criticisms, I do get your point... Just felt you were been a bit too harsh on the boys, they are far from world class materials but one can't deny they have the tools to become one.
No wahala, reading back I see how it can seem like I was trying to diss the boy but not at all o, his progress is only good for SE, see how our team is now ticking with him in good form.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

maceo4 wrote:
Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:One game guys...long may it continue but his issue has been consistency.
Of course I have, have you? If so has he played this well at anytime this season? Mind you he was MoM...thats why I'm saying lets cool it, he needs to keep a level head and stay consistent. This is what we want to see from him going forward and we know he has the potential to do it.
I remember you now. I've been trying to recall the person that was trolling every thread on this site denigrating Alex Iwobi after the world cup. You wished and predicted he wouldn't make it at Arsenal under Emery. You don't wish the young man well, and your posts show it regularly. Unfortunately, you are just an internet contributor with absolutely no influence on his success or failure. Trust you to appear just in time to temper the joy at the young man's progress.
Please explain to me what is wrong with saying I want to see more consistency from him? Even Arseanal fans the ones that pay money to go see him were cursing him out last season, abi you don forget? They are cheering now, but let him have one bad game and they will start again. So I'm hoping that he continues to show consistency to match his early promise and fulfills on his ability. If you don't wish the same then I question what you wish for the young man.

And the dumbest thing about your post is you also fail to realize that this 'Joy'ful thread is also on the internet and does NOTHING to influence Alex in any way in the real world. Advice for you, stop treating the internet like real life, instead get one...

Anyways, in real life Alex gave his Man of the match award to his biggest fan, his popsie! :clap: :clap: :clap:
For someone that described my post as dumb, you are as 'smart' as they come with that highlighted statement above. The Internet and the opinions you've been expressing about Alex are apparently not real life. Smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

For someone that described my post as dumb, you are as 'smart' as they come with that highlighted statement above. The Internet and the opinions you've been expressing about Alex are apparently not real life. Smh.
Nope, for all you know I might be a bot...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys stop this back and forth,Iwobi is currently Arsenal best player,current SE best player,one of the best in EPL on current form.
Relax guys,the boy is good,
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This bobo is on fire
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This bobo is on fire
i agree
against Pool he was deadly.

he has truly come of age. very skilful

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming