CHELSEA 2018/2019 SEASON - And Game Threads

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA 2018/2019 SEASON

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:any link for today's Hazardless game?

No links yet. Morata just scored.
I dey watch game on Mbdro (sp) app (one of the BT sports links)
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

I just searched through them and no luck. Let me go back.

Celtic game and some Tennis competition in Singapore.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

Morata has to work on his finishing. 3 1v1 misses in less than 5 mins
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Following on ChelseaTV.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Can someone remind these Chelsea players this is football and not diving competition
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ROTC wrote:Morata has to work on his finishing. 3 1v1 misses in less than 5 mins

He is terrible with those.

HT

ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

Poor decision by Sarri not to have a winger on the bench With Pedro injured, RLC can't hack it as a winger - CHO would have been a better sub had he been on the bench

All round good game by Morata, but he has to finish those chances.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Another goal by Barkley hope we can score more goals
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

Mybad. Na SPORTNET ONE channel I dey watch the gm on

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chelsea on demolition job of Burnley, ahead by 3 unreplied goals
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Rudiger is a rock!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

Mybad. Na SPORTNET ONE channel I dey watch the gm on

Thanks. Watching now.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Loftus-Cheek with the 4th.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

My guys, just extra $50 bucks for 1 season no go kill una. If na extra month fee, I no for do am. But 1 time fee is manageable. No vex. :mrgreen:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ROTC wrote:Poor decision by Sarri not to have a winger on the bench With Pedro injured, RLC can't hack it as a winger - CHO would have been a better sub had he been on the bench

CHO is talented but his game is still very juvenile but if he keeps his ego in check, he will get there fairly quickly. But for sure, after the midweek hat trick, RLC was definitely go into be on the bench and likely going to play. The blame lies with Moses who’s been nothing short of lethargic with the chances Sarri has given him so far. Surely he’s gone this January.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

green4life wrote:
ROTC wrote:Poor decision by Sarri not to have a winger on the bench With Pedro injured, RLC can't hack it as a winger - CHO would have been a better sub had he been on the bench

CHO is talented but his game is still very juvenile but if he keeps his ego in check, he will get there fairly quickly. But for sure, after the midweek hat trick, RLC was definitely go into be on the bench and likely going to play. The blame lies with Moses who’s been nothing short of lethargic with the chances Sarri has given him so far. Surely he’s gone this January.
You've been spending too much time at the 5th stand( Chelsea's supporters site)
The few cameo appearances where Moses was played out of position is what you are talking about? Abeeeegi!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ekorian wrote:
green4life wrote:

The few cameo appearances where Moses was played out of position is what you are talking about? Abeeeegi!
Lol. How many chances has RLC had? Even the little boy, Hudson-Odoi, showed much more desire and hunger to fight in 30 mins than Moses has done all his appearances combined this season. Moses work ethic on the pitch, as a collective so far this season- and he’s made more than a few appearances & certainly much more than RLC - has been poor. If you have the quality of Willian or Hazard who can afford to run at half speed and still leave their man for dead at the drop of a shoulder then you can hang onto a first team shirt but Moses is not at that level. For him to be effective, he needs to work very hard on the pitch. .. which is proved by the fact that he established himself as a defender as opposed to a winger. By the way which site is 5th stand sef? Whatever. 5th stand ko. 5th wheel ni.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
green4life wrote:

Lol. How many chances has RLC had? Even the little boy, Hudson-Odoi, showed much more desire and hunger to fight in 30 mins than Moses has done all his appearances combined this season. Moses work ethic on the pitch, as a collective so far this season- and he’s made more than a few appearances & certainly much more than RLC - has been poor. If you have the quality of Willian or Hazard who can afford to run at half speed and still leave their man for dead at the drop of a shoulder then you can hang onto a first team shirt but Moses is not at that level. For him to be effective, he needs to work very hard on the pitch. .. which is proved by the fact that he established himself as a defender as opposed to a winger. By the way which site is 5th stand sef? Whatever. 5th stand ko. 5th wheel ni.

That's the official Chelsea FC App.

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
green4life wrote:

Lol.. You dey mind Ekorian.

Under Sarri, Moses has only played in one position - RW. He is behind Pedro & Willian. And he definitely has not taken advantage of opportunities given to him. He has just not caught on with Sarri ball. With RLC not being a disaster in his RW appearance yesterday, there is even a bigger case to let Moses leave in Jan.

5th stand is CFC's new fan app. I downloaded it but hardly ever visit.

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

In other news, what to do with LCM spot. Kovacic was arguably the de facto starter earlier in the season but with the additional productivity that Barkley is bringing to the table, story don dey change.

For the big games, I still prefer Kovacic primarily for MF stability/control but it will come at offensive cost as bobo just not an offensive threat. Barkley & RLC bring more offensively to the team. Might have to start considering Kovacic as Kante's primary back up in RCM then have Barkley/RLC rotate LCM spot.