CHELSEA 2018/2019 SEASON - And Game Threads

analyzer
Re: CHELSEA 2018/2019 SEASON

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:any link for today's Hazardless game?

No links yet. Morata just scored.
I dey watch game on Mbdro (sp) app (one of the BT sports links)
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

I just searched through them and no luck. Let me go back.

Celtic game and some Tennis competition in Singapore.

ROTC

Post by ROTC »

Morata has to work on his finishing. 3 1v1 misses in less than 5 mins
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society

Following on ChelseaTV.

Can someone remind these Chelsea players this is football and not diving competition

ROTC wrote:Morata has to work on his finishing. 3 1v1 misses in less than 5 mins

He is terrible with those.

HT

ROTC

Post by ROTC »

Poor decision by Sarri not to have a winger on the bench With Pedro injured, RLC can't hack it as a winger - CHO would have been a better sub had he been on the bench

All round good game by Morata, but he has to finish those chances.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
Chriskendo43

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Another goal by Barkley hope we can score more goals
analyzer

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

Mybad. Na SPORTNET ONE channel I dey watch the gm on

Chelsea on demolition job of Burnley, ahead by 3 unreplied goals

Rudiger is a rock!

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

Mybad. Na SPORTNET ONE channel I dey watch the gm on

Thanks. Watching now.

Loftus-Cheek with the 4th.

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

My guys, just extra $50 bucks for 1 season no go kill una. If na extra month fee, I no for do am. But 1 time fee is manageable. No vex. :mrgreen:

ROTC wrote:Poor decision by Sarri not to have a winger on the bench With Pedro injured, RLC can't hack it as a winger - CHO would have been a better sub had he been on the bench

CHO is talented but his game is still very juvenile but if he keeps his ego in check, he will get there fairly quickly. But for sure, after the midweek hat trick, RLC was definitely go into be on the bench and likely going to play. The blame lies with Moses who’s been nothing short of lethargic with the chances Sarri has given him so far. Surely he’s gone this January.
Ekorian

Post by Ekorian »

ROTC wrote:Poor decision by Sarri not to have a winger on the bench With Pedro injured, RLC can't hack it as a winger - CHO would have been a better sub had he been on the bench

CHO is talented but his game is still very juvenile but if he keeps his ego in check, he will get there fairly quickly. But for sure, after the midweek hat trick, RLC was definitely go into be on the bench and likely going to play. The blame lies with Moses who’s been nothing short of lethargic with the chances Sarri has given him so far. Surely he’s gone this January.
You've been spending too much time at the 5th stand( Chelsea's supporters site)
The few cameo appearances where Moses was played out of position is what you are talking about? Abeeeegi!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Ekorian wrote:

The few cameo appearances where Moses was played out of position is what you are talking about? Abeeeegi!
Lol. How many chances has RLC had? Even the little boy, Hudson-Odoi, showed much more desire and hunger to fight in 30 mins than Moses has done all his appearances combined this season. Moses work ethic on the pitch, as a collective so far this season- and he’s made more than a few appearances & certainly much more than RLC - has been poor. If you have the quality of Willian or Hazard who can afford to run at half speed and still leave their man for dead at the drop of a shoulder then you can hang onto a first team shirt but Moses is not at that level. For him to be effective, he needs to work very hard on the pitch. .. which is proved by the fact that he established himself as a defender as opposed to a winger. By the way which site is 5th stand sef? Whatever. 5th stand ko. 5th wheel ni.

Ekorian wrote:

Lol. How many chances has RLC had? Even the little boy, Hudson-Odoi, showed much more desire and hunger to fight in 30 mins than Moses has done all his appearances combined this season. Moses work ethic on the pitch, as a collective so far this season- and he’s made more than a few appearances & certainly much more than RLC - has been poor. If you have the quality of Willian or Hazard who can afford to run at half speed and still leave their man for dead at the drop of a shoulder then you can hang onto a first team shirt but Moses is not at that level. For him to be effective, he needs to work very hard on the pitch. .. which is proved by the fact that he established himself as a defender as opposed to a winger. By the way which site is 5th stand sef? Whatever. 5th stand ko. 5th wheel ni.

That's the official Chelsea FC App.

analyzer

Post by analyzer »

Ekorian wrote:

Lol.. You dey mind Ekorian.

Under Sarri, Moses has only played in one position - RW. He is behind Pedro & Willian. And he definitely has not taken advantage of opportunities given to him. He has just not caught on with Sarri ball. With RLC not being a disaster in his RW appearance yesterday, there is even a bigger case to let Moses leave in Jan.

5th stand is CFC's new fan app. I downloaded it but hardly ever visit.

analyzer

Post by analyzer »

In other news, what to do with LCM spot. Kovacic was arguably the de facto starter earlier in the season but with the additional productivity that Barkley is bringing to the table, story don dey change.

For the big games, I still prefer Kovacic primarily for MF stability/control but it will come at offensive cost as bobo just not an offensive threat. Barkley & RLC bring more offensively to the team. Might have to start considering Kovacic as Kante's primary back up in RCM then have Barkley/RLC rotate LCM spot.