BOU 1 Man U 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BOU 1 Man U 1

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

pajimoh wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Chei! Bournemouth na dangerous team o!

You sense they feel they can win this.
Then they get sucker punched....
I didn't even know Rashford had scored. I was just thinking it would happen and ....

where's TFCO?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: BOU 1 Man U 2

Post by tfco »

daddy duties

Kai, life is not fair :sad:
Anyway we win
IKWW

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Man United played the last 20' knowing they are a better side. Prior to that the team was just another low caliber at the level of the Bournemouths of the EPL. All this mean that the boys do not believe and the staff does not believe. That team must know that they are carrying a heavy torch and they can pull it off.

Now who is this Ake kid? He is a Gem.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

joplass wrote:Man United played the last 20' knowing they are a better side. Prior to that the team was just another low caliber at the level of the Bournemouths of the EPL. All this mean that the boys do not believe and the staff does not believe. That team must know that they are carrying a heavy torch and they can pull it off.

seriously? If I am not mistaken, he is good, but typically dashes Manure PKs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

He always has one or 2 major errors in him. Did you see his failed clearance that almost fell to a Manure player? Did you see his aimless jump that gave Rashford a clean look on goal?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

joplass wrote:Man United played the last 20' knowing they are a better side. Prior to that the team was just another low caliber at the level of the Bournemouths of the EPL. All this mean that the boys do not believe and the staff does not believe. That team must know that they are carrying a heavy torch and they can pull it off.

Gem ke? Lol. He might be solid as a left back but for me, he’s undersized as a central defender as epitomized by Pogba’s cross that shaved his dreads small before finding Rashford’s winner. His best position is as a LCB in a 3 CB setup a la Azpilcueta. But as a traditional CB, he’s not good enough for the top 10 of this league.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

green4life wrote:

Which gem? Lol. He might be solid as a left back but for me, he’s undersized as a central defender as epitomized by Pogba’s cross that shaved his dreads small before finding Rashford’s winner. His best position is as a LCB in a 3 CB setup a la Azpilcueta. But as a traditional CB, he’s not good enough for the top 10 of this league.

was typing my response at the same time LOL
AFCON 2019 sweet o

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

seriously? If I am not mistaken, he is good, but typically dashes Manure PKs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

He always has one or 2 major errors in him. Did you see his failed clearance that almost fell to a Manure player? Did you see his aimless jump that gave Rashford a clean look on goal?
Thanks my chief. I think say na only me notice how bang average at best the player is as a CB. He can make a name for himself in another role but CB no be am.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

Which gem? Lol. He might be solid as a left back but for me, he’s undersized as a central defender as epitomized by Pogba’s cross that shaved his dreads small before finding Rashford’s winner. His best position is as a LCB in a 3 CB setup a la Azpilcueta. But as a traditional CB, he’s not good enough for the top 10 of this league.

I wonder what game he watched. I payed attention to Ake because he’s a Chelsea academy product and at times gets linked to return to CFC. Everything you wrote is on point especially his knack for missed clearance blunders. Also both ManU goals entered thru his ‘wing’. :mrgreen:
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

I wonder what game he watched. I payed attention to Ake because he’s a Chelsea academy product and at times gets linked to return to CFC. Everything you wrote is on point especially his knack for missed clearance blunders. Also both ManU goals entered thru his ‘wing’. :mrgreen:
This is the first time watched Ake in action. First as the bashing goes on, at 23 there is certainly room for improvement. The way I saw it Ake was the best player on the other side.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd always look more fluid when at least 2 or all 3 of Rashford, Lingard, and Martial are on the pitch. Lingard is a busy little c---.