JAMILU COLLINS INJURED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
JAMILU COLLINS INJURED

Post by Gotti »

Watching Duisburg (2) vs Paderborn (0)...

Our new LB copped an injury at about the 75th minute, tried to run it off over the next few plays but eventually had to be substituted. Hopefully, it’s not too serious as he went to the bench rather than straight to the dressing room.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: JAMILU COLLINS INJURED

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What kind of half cheap injury report is this? Is he hurt or was he subbed for precautionary measures?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:What kind of half cheap injury report is this? Is he hurt or was he subbed for precautionary measures?
You're right. Gotti didn't do well at all. He should have climbed inside his TV, go straight to Colin's team changing room and demand more information. :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:What kind of half cheap injury report is this? Is he hurt or was he subbed for precautionary measures?
Tell us why Mikel is not on Fifa2019 :taunt:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
You're right. Gotti didn't do well at all. He should have climbed inside his TV, go straight to Colin's team changing room and demand more information. :sneaky:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bigpokey24, I think some thing is "seriously" wrong with your BRAIN
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohr should go with the 352 formation, Ola Aina will excel in that LWB role. He's been immense for Torino this seas whenever he played in that position.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:Rohr should go with the 352 formation, Ola Aina will excel in that LWB role. He's been immense for Torino this seas whenever he played in that position.
He’s played really well there the last 2 or so games, but before then was so so there. I still prefer a left footer there.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Tobi17 wrote:Rohr should go with the 352 formation, Ola Aina will excel in that LWB role. He's been immense for Torino this seas whenever he played in that position.

And who then plays RWB?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

pajimoh wrote:
pajimoh, This response is gold! Couldn't stop laughing. :clap:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

maceo4 wrote:
He’s played really well there the last 2 or so games, but before then was so so there. I still prefer a left footer there.
I'm a fan of Stanley Amuzie, and while I think he has been good in his short stint with the Eagles (mostly pocketed Salah over 2 legs) and has many qualities of a good left full back, you cannot be struggling in Switzerland and hope to get a recall to the Nigerian Super Eagles.

He would be my choice given the alternatives though (Idowu especially).