Iwobi reveals new nickname

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Iwobi reveals new nickname

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Iwobi reveals new nickname

Post by 1naija »

Boo boo boo
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:"The Prince of Nutmegs".
https://www.naijiant.com/sports/alex-iw ... t-arsenal/

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Its only befitting that as heir and bloodline to the greatest (OGA) he bears such

Genetically he is just as similar to JJ as JJ's son, Since we are more of our mother (Mitochondrial DNA) passed by mother
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

miky wrote:Its only befitting that as heir and bloodline to the greatest (OGA) he bears such

Genetically he is just as similar to JJ as JJ's son, Since we are more of our mother (Mitochondrial DNA) passed by mother

Dude you are confusing issues here; this has a lot to do with him rendering lots of nuts impotence when the ball goes between the legs
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

jette1 wrote:
miky wrote:Its only befitting that as heir and bloodline to the greatest (OGA) he bears such

Dude you are confusing issues here; this has a lot to do with him rendering lots of nuts impotence when the ball goes between the legs
You are the weirdest person on planet earth. WTF :curse:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He had a good game today!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ekorian wrote:
jette1 wrote:

You are the weirdest person on planet earth. WTF :curse:

you be real jew man
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."