Why una enemy no start Iwobi?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why una enemy no start Iwobi?

Post by maceo4 »

nanijoe wrote:Arsenal don try for Iwobi, and we thank them, but just imagine this boy under someone like Pep
Guess we didn't learn from Kelechi under Pep....I'm just happy he's at Arsenal...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

maceo4 wrote:
nanijoe wrote:Arsenal don try for Iwobi, and we thank them, but just imagine this boy under someone like Pep
Guess we didn't learn from Kelechi under Pep....I'm just happy he's at Arsenal...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Abeg Iwobi and Kelechi are not on the same level..having said that, Arsenal has obviously been good for Iwobi, but how them go dey tell the boy make e no dribble?
maceo4 wrote:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

nanijoe wrote:Abeg Iwobi and Kelechi are not on the same level..having said that, Arsenal has obviously been good for Iwobi, but how them go dey tell the boy make e no dribble?
maceo4 wrote:
Yea thanks to Pep :taunt: Before Pep we were waxing lyrical about Kelechi's first season and how he was a WC finisher this and that...

You forget?
[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!