[UCL] Juve (1-2) Man United [Mata, The Big Fella/og]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Juve (1-2) Man United

Post by pajimoh »

Lilly livered manure. :taunt: :D As soon as MU won you rush to open thread. Kai. Sombori else had to open your hme game thread with Juve.

Definition of proper Lilly-Livered Fan = tfco :tic: :taunt: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.
Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.
Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.
C2, you'e right. Those cvnts at Juve ike to thrash other clubs but can't take it themselves. Feck them, their fans, their players and their sh!tty club. Na me talk am :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
C2, you'e right. Those cvnts at Juve ike to thrash other clubs but can't take it themselves. Feck them, their fans, their players and their sh!tty club. Na me talk am :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
why all this vitriol from the LL towards Juve??

Did they beat Spurs or smth?

:shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

tfco wrote::thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Jose Mourinho f*cking masterclass.
i am just in awe
More like Jose the hypocrite. When he was taunted by the Chelsea assistant not long ago, he couldn’t handle it and wanted to fight. Then he turns around and taunts Juve fans. Really? :lol: ... Anyway, massive result for your boys on the road.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

marko wrote:man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting
Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

green4life wrote: More like Jose the hypocrite. When he was taunted by the Chelsea assistant not long ago, he couldn’t handle it and wanted to fight. Then he turns around and taunts Juve fans. Really? :lol: ... Anyway, massive result for your boys on the road.
different scenario

was the United coaching staff insulting and hurling abuse at Chelsea all game?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

green4life wrote:
marko wrote:man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:
flip flopper extraordinaire.

i just laugh at his rants

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

our scholesy has lost his mind.

did he not see Jose shake Allegri's hand?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:
They should bring on Man City??? Ok ooo :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: I think it will be a good game if Manu come out to play.
The whole top 6 teams will be behind Manu to get their first beat down in the league.Lyon did it in CL.So Manu should not fear city,if they approach the game same way like this Juve then City will finish them as I believe City is a better team than Juve.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Juve (1-2) Man United [Mata, The Big Fella/og]

Post by wiseone »

Goodness - this was a mugging. Man Utd mugged Juventus. It was a heist.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
green4life wrote:

flip flopper extraordinaire.

i just laugh at his rants
United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
who would you like brought in?

name names and stop hiding

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

If Jose play Ashley City will have joy from his position.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Stop quoting these Lagos-based Man United fans... they are fighting a different battle on the streets when it comes to football and just like you, they have never been at Old Trafford so they don't understand the damage that was being done :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *