Women’s U17 World Cup...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Women’s U17 World Cup...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

On going right now. South Africa tied with Mexico in the80th minute. How on earth did Nigeria not qualify :?: :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Women’s U17 World Cup...

Argentina 0:0 South Africa Final

Uruguay 0:1 Ghana 20th minute
The Black Maidens are playing great. Go Ghana :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Argentina 0:0 South Africa Final

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ghana leads Uruguay 2:0 in the 25th minute :!:

Cheers.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:On going right now. South Africa tied with Mexico in the80th minute. How on earth did Nigeria not qualify :?: :!:

Cheers.
So you did not know that Pinnick abandoned the U17 women to concentrate on his personal agenda and ego plans to host the FIFA President.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Best game so far played was Japan vs Brazil.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ghana now up 4:0 with 12 minutes to full time. Threatening to overrun Uruguay :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ghana now up 4:0 with 12 minutes to full time. Threatening to overrun Uruguay :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

5 kpondo. Up Ghana :!:

Cheers.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Ghana played excellent football.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Naija and West Africa this is how genuine 17 year olds look not those grown women you regularly parade :taunt: :taunt:

Runs like hell for cover and puts on helmet

Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kai, Naija people. Our bad belle is just unbelievable. An Under 17 World Cup thread and only 3 distinct commentators. Is it because Naija didn’t qualify? So what? Did Ghana or SA or Cameroon foist an incompetent, complacent and disinterested football administration that doesn’t have its priorities straight on Naija? Abeg, make una stop am ooo :!:

Cheers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Kai, Naija people. Our bad belle is just unbelievable. An Under 17 World Cup thread and only 3 distinct commentators. Is it because Naija didn’t qualify? So what? Did Ghana or SA or Cameroon foist an incompetent, complacent and disinterested football administration that doesn’t have its priorities straight on Naija? Abeg, make una stop am ooo :!:

Cheers.
Chief, why are you looking for trouble? The last time I checked, this is the Nigeria national teams' site, not that of Ghana, South Africa and et al. In addition, commenting is optional, so leave it alone, abeg
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Kai, Naija people. Our bad belle is just unbelievable. An Under 17 World Cup thread and only 3 distinct commentators. Is it because Naija didn’t qualify? So what? Did Ghana or SA or Cameroon foist an incompetent, complacent and disinterested football administration that doesn’t have its priorities straight on Naija? Abeg, make una stop am ooo :!:

Cheers.

It never used to be like that when I first joined. Back then CE was truly pan afrkcan though still largely nigerian. I dont know what changed tbh. :sad: :sad:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Samora Machel wrote:

Cheers.

It never used to be like that when I first joined. Back then CE was truly pan afrkcan though still largely nigerian. I dont know what changed tbh. :sad: :sad:
Then you have the likes of krawkRawlings and his predecessor Ohene..... and ..........
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Argentina 0:0 South Africa Final

Cheers.
na wetin them for be before: white maidens?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Samora Machel wrote:Naija and West Africa this is how genuine 17 year olds look not those grown women you regularly parade :taunt: :taunt:

She is a great 800m champion.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Naija and West Africa this is how genuine 17 year olds look not those grown women you regularly parade :taunt: :taunt:

dammmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!! that was below belt

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote:

dammmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!! that was below belt

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Samora Machel wrote:

Cheers.

But seriously, why would I or anyone else without any affiliation with the countries participating have any interest in a Female U17 tournament?

Sorta skeevy if you ask me.

I rather watch my plants grow. :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cellular wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

Cheers.

But seriously, why would I or anyone else without any affiliation with the countries participating have any interest in a Female U17 tournament?

Sorta skeevy if you ask me.

I rather watch my plants grow. :?
I don't even watch when Nigeria qualifies sef.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Aussie Ref robbing Cameroon blind against the US. SMH
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Thunder wrote:Aussie Ref robbing Cameroon blind against the US. SMH
it would be forgivable is she was robbing them, she is rapping these kids in broad day light