Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fergie Time turning to Jose Time

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i'll just leave that here.

you're welcome marko

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:i'll just leave that here.

you're welcome marko

Why calling out Marko, this is the oldest trick in the book! Running to web to look for excuses, i give it to you though, you thinking miles ahead of me, so before marko pots anything, let me counter attack him, not going to work mate, do you know why?

I watched the game for 90 minutes and the entire team was poor or made to look ordinary and no amount of full backs, quarter backs could stop city pinging short passes, crisp passes, EA sports type passes, i saw it but i was prepared, we played like cowards, were prepared like cowards, so that result fits the occasion
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

having seen all that...you still do not want the manager to strengthen

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:having seen all that...you still do not want the manager to strengthen
I want that coward out of united! Said it for months now and i will keep on repeating myself, that man cannot be trusted with money, he does not build teams, he blends teams, when he gets found out as usual, Mourinho does what Mourinho does best, divert attention from himself and blames others, this time, it did not work, nearly did but Pogbs did not play today so his ready make excuse was taking out of the picture, just shows without Pogba, we are mediocre and i dont take this word lightly!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

but twitter coaches know better....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Still begging for defenders? If city sat back and let the opposition dictate play, their defence will ne put under pressure as well, not exactly rocket science, even teams like Barcelona, if you attack like Betis did today, you will see gaps, when you play like cowards, the only logical thing to do is blame your full backs, try to take away city brilliant football and the way they tore us apart like cheap prostitutes

Why cant we play like City acter spending over 300 million? ,egs blame Shaw or the full backs right?

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Both CR7 and Wazza were teenagers with potential when he signed them. MUFC matured them and turned them into superstars. People often forget that CR7 arrived at Man Utd as a skinny showboating teenager who was regarded as a flashy showman who dribbled down blind alleys but had no end product. Rooney was considered the better and more reliable prospect of the two of them. See how that turned out.
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Sir alex turned rooney, ronaldo, famous 5, all of them into great players! and so many more
yes o
they were average players when SAF signed them.

that's why he broke transfer record on rio ferdinand, so he could DEVELOP him.

did SAF also develop Bebe, Veron and Djemba-Djemba?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Both CR7 and Wazza were teenagers with potential when he signed them. MUFC matured them and turned them into superstars. People often forget that CR7 arrived at Man Utd as a skinny showboating teenager who was regarded as a flashy showman who dribbled down blind alleys but had no end product. Rooney was considered the better and more reliable prospect of the two of them. See how that turned out.
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Sir alex turned rooney, ronaldo, famous 5, all of them into great players! and so many more
yes o

stop arguing with twitter copy and paste crew! Ferguson developed tons of players, will never allow players to become cowards, football has gone past Mourinho, shame the board are only concerned about their books, the football on the pitch is atrocious

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Now Mourinho wants to sell Rojo and Bailly to fund a new defender in january!! Bailly has been written off after a splendid season last year, performance after performance, then suddenly written off but Luke Shaw was given a chance to rediscover his form, Lindelof was given a chance to rediscover his form, not Bailly!! hmm scratching my head

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

marko wrote:Now Mourinho wants to sell Rojo and Bailly to fund a new defender in january!! Bailly has been written off after a splendid season last year, performance after performance, then suddenly written off but Luke Shaw was given a chance to rediscover his form, Lindelof was given a chance to rediscover his form, not Bailly!! hmm scratching my head
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry I can bet you he will be the subject of a swop between Spurs and Utd - Toby for Bailly.. I really hope Poch doesnt go for Rojo though - I dislike that guy.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

he is letting a top defender go! Mourinho does not develop players, has no patience, likes the finished product, this is what we dont need at United, bailly issue is confidence! he is young!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He already has a promising defender at the club. His name is Axel Tuanzebe (currently on loan at Aston Villa). Villa fans have been raving about his performances and say he is the best defender in the Championship by a mile (he is also being coached by JT). Right now, Tuanzebe looks more solid than Lindelof. I really hope Man Utd do not do "a Pique" with him.
marko wrote:Now Mourinho wants to sell Rojo and Bailly to fund a new defender in january!! Bailly has been written off after a splendid season last year, performance after performance, then suddenly written off but Luke Shaw was given a chance to rediscover his form, Lindelof was given a chance to rediscover his form, not Bailly!! hmm scratching my head
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:He already has a promising defender at the club. His name is Axel Tuanzebe (currently on loan at Aston Villa). Villa fans have been raving about his performances and say he is the best defender in the Championship by a mile (he is also being coached by JT). Right now, Tuanzebe looks more solid than Lindelof. I really hope Man Utd do not do "a Pique" with him.
Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of dribbles completed
100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Even Gary Lineker noticed his composure and commented that "Axel Tuanzebe looks a real prospect. Confident, quick, comfortable on the ball and real intelligence to his game".

Man Utd need to be careful here or they will end up with another Pogba, Pique, Keane, Shawcross, Drinkwater, or Heaton situation.
marko wrote: Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Even Gary Lineker noticed his composure and commented that "Axel Tuanzebe looks a real prospect. Confident, quick, comfortable on the ball and real intelligence to his game".

Man Utd need to be careful here or they will end up with another Pogba, Pique, Keane, Shawcross, Drinkwater, or Heaton situation.
marko wrote: Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back
no we buy him back for 50 million pounds, we call it subcontracting!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Both CR7 and Wazza were teenagers with potential when he signed them. MUFC matured them and turned them into superstars. People often forget that CR7 arrived at Man Utd as a skinny showboating teenager who was regarded as a flashy showman who dribbled down blind alleys but had no end product. Rooney was considered the better and more reliable prospect of the two of them. See how that turned out.
tfco wrote:
yes o

stop arguing with twitter copy and paste crew! Ferguson developed tons of players, will never allow players to become cowards, football has gone past Mourinho, shame the board are only concerned about their books, the football on the pitch is atrocious
:lol: :lol: :lol:

that flew wayyyyy over your head

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wiseone wrote:He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Axel Tuanzebe that Jose want the club sell before they loan him?I hope you listen to what boy said after his loan move?If Jose stay he will move to London,Spurs want him but John Terry is trying Chelsea to sign him.The boy want to move to London,i hope he consider Arsena where he will get playing time.I see another Pique situation here and Chelsea or spurs to get him.Spurs is offering Toby for Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe .Jose will accept such deal and the winner here is spurs.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:

100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Axel Tuanzebe that Jose want the club sell before they loan him?I hope you listen to what boy said after his loan move?If Jose stay he will move to London,Spurs want him but John Terry is trying Chelsea to sign him.The boy want to move to London,i hope he consider Arsena where he will get playing time.I see another Pique situation here and Chelsea or spurs to get him.Spurs is offering Toby for Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe .Jose will accept such deal and the winner here is spurs.

wel only buy ready made players, mourinho has no time for raw talent, he is in it for the long term!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Hmm....11 months ago, Jose was even reluctant to loan out Tuanzebe because he said Man Utd "needs him" (a weird comment considering he was playing for the reserves and was behind Jones, Smalling, Lindelof, Bailly, Rojo, and Blind in the CD pecking order).
kajifu wrote: Axel Tuanzebe that Jose want the club sell before they loan him?I hope you listen to what boy said after his loan move?If Jose stay he will move to London,Spurs want him but John Terry is trying Chelsea to sign him.The boy want to move to London,i hope he consider Arsena where he will get playing time.I see another Pique situation here and Chelsea or spurs to get him.Spurs is offering Toby for Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe .Jose will accept such deal and the winner here is spurs.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: wel only buy ready made players, mourinho has no time for raw talent, he is in it for the long term!
:lol: :lol:
you're right, compared to Klopp who has bought raw talent like Karius, VVD, Allison, Keita....

But wait o, wait o whatever happened to Solanke??
you know, U20 WC Winner and Golden Boot
I see that the progressive manager has given Solanke so many minutes, right

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: wel only buy ready made players, mourinho has no time for raw talent, he is in it for the long term!
here's a list of players cleared out by the man next door.
Yet, Jose is the problem...

Yaya
Nolito
Jovetic
Bony
Navas
Moy
Fernando
Sagna
Kolarov
Iheanacho
Unal