Rohr! Take a bow Mate

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

imehjunior
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr! Take a bow Mate

Post by imehjunior »

World cup and ANC without calculators.
Thank you Rohr.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

imehjunior wrote:World cup and ANC without calculators.
Thank you Rohr.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Damunk wrote:
Komani wrote:Rohr is doing nothing we haven't already seen from Amodu and Keshi who were criticized even more.
Dude in game management is piss poor - he needed Jose Mourinho to tell him how to use Mikel properly at the world cup.
His poor substitutions is the reason we aren't talking of a second round exit instead of a group stage knockout at the WC.
He has brought positives to the team but I will not suck his balls like some of you are doing.
Rubbish
Where do people come up with these Trumplike assertions? :blink:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Thank you Rohr.
Did we need calculators when Keshi and Philippe Troussier secured qualification? :roll:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Komani wrote:Rohr is doing nothing we haven't already seen from Amodu and Keshi who were criticized even more.
Dude in game management is piss poor - he needed Jose Mourinho to tell him how to use Mikel properly at the world cup.
His poor substitutions is the reason we aren't talking of a second round exit instead of a group stage knockout at the WC.
He has brought positives to the team but I will not suck his balls like some of you are doing.
Rubbish
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

fabio wrote:
Thank you Rohr.
Did we need calculators when Keshi and Philippe Troussier secured qualification? :roll:
you don forget the BIG IBM calculator wey Keshi take win ANC? Na Sunday Mba and Enyeama jointly carry am sef.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why the heck would you think of sucking a man's anatomy. That's so pathetic
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Damunk wrote:
Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Rubbish
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Didn't see it live (I was feeling the pain in Russia), but Jose was an analyst on one of the International networks, and said that. Rohr responded to him, so it is not fake news.
http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/21/2018-wor ... ism-mikel/
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/m ... er-eagles/

Only those who do not know the game, or Nigerian football would think Rohr is a good coach.

Zee may have the best explanation (I think it is more). He believes it is a clash of cultures and mindsets.

If that is the case, it might get better as time progresses, & he gets to understand 'us' more. I'm not just sure why we are paying so much for his ignorance, when we can institute a long term solution to the coaching issue for a fraction of his wages.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:We failed to qualify for 2 ANC’s and was at our lowest point in SE history infact I remember vividly when WCQ draw came out, almost everyone gave up until we hired Rohr. This man single handledly turn the table around qualifying for us for the WC in style and defeating the best teams in the continent. We went to World Cup with almost all BACKWATER league players and still performed ok against the best players in the world like Messi, Aguero, de Maria modric etc I knew it was going to be tough beating any WORLD CLASS players. Now, this man has qualified us again for another ANC with ease. My biggest respect for rohr are because
1) he mostly calls SE best players at all times infact, his calls up reeks of integrity, honesty and respect. I rarely see unknown players
2) the man gives younger talents a chance and he finds them
3) his tactics are always spot on

Anyway, this thread is just to appreciate a coach that has done wonders since arriving and as much as people hate to say it, This coach is Good. Win ANC or not, he must continue
Under Pinnick standards has been lowered for the Super Eagles over the last few years, an historian you are remarkably cavalier to Nigerians history of AFCON qualification before Pinnick reign.
What's your point? The dude is appreciating the coach not the NFF. If you're suggesting the FA is worse than before then that's even more props to Rohr for his accomplishments inspite of.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯