England 2 Croatia 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: England 2 Croatia 1 FT

Post by DIMKA76 »

bret- hart wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Still mad we lost to Croatia. So overrated.
Yet they beat Spain

Yea 3-2 at home after they lost 6-0 to Spain away. We could have ran these guys to the ground and gotten a better result but the bum we have as coach gave them too much respect because they have guys playing for Barca and Real Madrid. Thunda fire Rhor :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
You gotta be kidding! Croatia make every side they play work extremely hard for victory. England did a splendid and professional job. Well done team England!!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

DIMKA76 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Yet they beat Spain

Yea 3-2 at home after they lost 6-0 to Spain away. We could have ran these guys to the ground and gotten a better result but the bum we have as coach gave them too much respect because they have guys playing for Barca and Real Madrid. Thunda fire Rhor :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
You gotta be kidding! Croatia make every side they play work extremely hard for victory. England did a splendid and professional job. Well done team England!!!

We could have gotten a better result and a better performance from the crap Rhor served us at the WC. We had the players that could have given them fits but we gave them too much respect. Im not saying we could have beaten them but give them a hellish game. Average Russia and England did just that.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England 0 Croatia 1

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Sir V wrote:England will have to score 2 goals to qualify
They had to win that was all and they did it!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Come June there will be UEFA Nations league tournament in Portugal, to be contested by Portugal, England possibly Belgium and Holland if they beat Germany. I am not entirely sure how this tournament impacts the EURO 2020 tournament qualification. From what I read it appears the 4 finalists will be in groups of 5 rather than 6.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Meanwhile Switzerland is blitzing high powered Belgium 4-2 late in the second half
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

5-2 now!!! What a goal by the Swiss!!! :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Come June there will be UEFA Nations league tournament in Portugal, to be contested by Portugal, England possibly Belgium and Holland if they beat Germany. I am not entirely sure how this tournament impacts the EURO 2020 tournament qualification. From what I read it appears the 4 finalists will be in groups of 5 rather than 6.
Switzerland took the place of sure bet, Belgium. How Belgium blew a 2 goal lead is a head scratcher.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

bret- hart wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Yet they beat Spain

We could have gotten a better result and a better performance from the crap Rhor served us at the WC. We had the players that could have given them fits but we gave them too much respect. Im not saying we could have beaten them but give them a hellish game. Average Russia and England did just that.
If you still think England are an average team then you need your head examined.
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

anikulapo wrote:Honestly Naija people’s delusions of grandeur sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
quite unbelievable really... :shock:
YNWA
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

heavyd wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Yet they beat Spain

If you still think England are an average team then you need your head examined.
They were average at the WC :idea:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

way to go..I like thia...

Scipio Africanus wrote:5-2 now!!! What a goal by the Swiss!!! :clap: :clap:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....