TOTTENHAM 3 CHELSEA 1 FT ( Alli, Kane, Son, Giroud)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOTTENHAM 3 CHELSEA 0 2nd half ( Alli, Kane, Son)

Post by oloye »

txj wrote:Is there any conceivably realistic scenario under which Jose Mourinho would've played Juan Foyt in central defence like Poch has been doing now for a few weeks...
Naaa... Foythe would have been sent on loan
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:That should have been a penalty for Lamela.

Really?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I hope there won't be more than 2 minutes extra time.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ah 4 minutes ke?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waiting for the final whistle
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew. Another squandered opportunity.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
txj wrote:Is there any conceivably realistic scenario under which Jose Mourinho would've played Juan Foyt in central defence like Poch has been doing now for a few weeks...

But the boy Foythe too like to commit PKs. Did you see how he threw Azpi down during corner? :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOTTENHAM 3 CHELSEA 1 2nd half ( Alli, Kane, Son)

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice one. Defensive discipline to get Kante on offside position.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOTTENHAM 3 CHELSEA 1 2nd half ( Alli, Kane, Son)

Post by Its a Goal »

3 points in the bag. Job done :clap:.

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOTTENHAM 3 CHELSEA 1 FT ( Alli, Kane, Son, Giroud)

Post by Ekorian »

:clap: :clap: :clap: To spurs. Chelsea didn't show up today.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote: Is there any conceivably realistic scenario under which Jose Mourinho would've played Juan Foyt in central defence like Poch has been doing now for a few weeks...
But the boy Foythe too like to commit PKs. Did you see how he threw Azpi down during corner? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is the youthful aggressiveness that is required in this early stage of his development. As he gets older he will become wiser and smarter with such challenges. See Dele. He has outgrown it and hardly gets any cards.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote: Is there any conceivably realistic scenario under which Jose Mourinho would've played Juan Foyt in central defence like Poch has been doing now for a few weeks...
That is the youthful aggressiveness that is required in this early stage of his development. As he gets older he will become wiser and smarter with such challenges. See Dele. He has outgrown it and hardly gets any cards.

hasn't outgrown the cheating though...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Disappointing game for Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

to all my Chelsea peeps - you're all numpties :taunt:

On a serious note, how many of you looked at Spurs injury list and think, we got this?

See you at Stumpford Bridge.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

A Spurs team that has been insulted and lambasted all season has destroyed Chelsea's unbeaten record with a central midfield of Moussa Sissoko and Eric Dier vs a midfield of Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic. To God be the glory!!

PS Sarri needs to explain why he is playing an immobile DM when he has the best mobile DM in the league. I thought Dier was slow but dear lord - Jorginho!! CHEI!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Dembele ties it. 1-1

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Chelsea fans, what do you think about Kante being played as an AM? Its quite puzzling to me. He doesn't have an established record of assists, creativity, or goal scoring. Granted, hes one of the world's most dynamic players, but why isnt he being played where he performs best? I don't get it.

Anyways, moving along...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cally wrote:Chelsea fans, what do you think about Kante being played as an AM? Its quite puzzling to me. He doesn't have an established record of assists, creativity, or goal scoring. Granted, hes one of the world's most dynamic players, but why isnt he being played where he performs best? I don't get it.

Anyways, moving along...
AM? Don't think so. Just cus you push forward does not make you an attacking MF.

Also, he's not one of the world's 'most dynamic' players, unless you are referring to his coverage of the field...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:Chelsea fans, what do you think about Kante being played as an AM? Its quite puzzling to me. He doesn't have an established record of assists, creativity, or goal scoring. Granted, hes one of the world's most dynamic players, but why isnt he being played where he performs best? I don't get it.

Anyways, moving along...
That manager sarri, is clueless. I am not too concerned, sarri will get fired this season or next so Kante can finally play the position that got him 2 epl titles and a world cup
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

All I know is that there is no way Son would have bettered Kante the way he took Jorginho and David to the cleaners.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Anyways, moving along...
Kante was never deployed as an AM. If a goalkeeper went to the opposing team's penalty area during a corner kick, does that mean the keeper was being played as a striker? I tire for my people o.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
hasn't outgrown the cheating though...
Give the lad a break will ya? I don't know what games you've been watching lately of him but Dele has been on an exemplary form of discipline in all his games. A few heated moments here and there but no cards.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Still buzzing............ COYS