Isaac Success-fully pens new 5yr Contract

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success-fully pens new 5yr Contract

Post by maceo4 »

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/is ... 50766.html

Super Eagles striker Isaac Success signs new 5-year contract with Watford

Isaac Success has decided to extend his stay with Premier League side Watford for another five years.

Super Eagles forward Isaac Success has signed a new five year contract with Premier League side Watford on Thursday, November 29.
The 22-year-old Nigerian forward has been impressive for Watford this season and has decided to renew contract after manager Javi Gracia put pen to paper to extend his stay at Vicarage Road.

The Hornets brought Success to English football after impressing at Spanish La Liga affiliate Granada but has failed to live up to expectations.

This season however marked a change of fortunes for Success after returning on loan at Spanish La Liga side Malaga.

Success has been behind Andre Gray and Troy Deeney in the pecking order but has rising to the occasion when called upon to deputise based on form or injury such as goal against Reading and and Tottenham Hotspur in the Carabao Cup.

Watford announced his contract renewal through a message on their official website.

The message by Chairman & CEO Scott Duxbury said “This is a just reward for Isaac's continued hard work and application this season. "We look forward to seeing him develop further over the coming years.”

Success scored his first Premier League goals of the season against Huddersfield and is expected to make an appearance when they take on Leicester City in their next Premier League fixture on Saturday, December 1.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success-fully pens new 5yr Contract

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Still not as good as Awoniyi. I expect Liverpool to get rid of Firminho in the January window, and bring back Taiwo as their new starter. Such a glorious srtiker should not be languishing on the bench in Belgium.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bushboy wrote:Still not as good as Awoniyi. I expect Liverpool to get rid of Firminho in the January window, and bring back Taiwo as their new starter. Such a glorious srtiker should not be languishing on the bench in Belgium.
You expect this to happen? :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

The YeyeMan wrote:
bushboy wrote:Still not as good as Awoniyi. I expect Liverpool to get rid of Firminho in the January window, and bring back Taiwo as their new starter. Such a glorious srtiker should not be languishing on the bench in Belgium.
100%!! Awoniyi deserves it. He is an excellent footballer far better than Isaac. Just you wait and see!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Awoniyi has been relegated to the Gent B team. See the kind of crapola people post on CE. Firmino for Awoniyi has to be one of the funniest trades I've ever read in sports history. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gerrarra hia mein. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

The YeyeMan wrote:
He is being sarcastic. He always disparages Awoniyi at Success’s expense. We should support all our boys
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kawawa wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
He is being sarcastic. He always disparages Awoniyi at Success’s expense. We should support all our boys

This.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

kawawa wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ah! Makes sense.

Why he chooses to disparage other players says a lot about him...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

OK
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:
kawawa wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ah! Makes sense.

Why he chooses to disparage other players says a lot about him...
He disparages others who are in direct competition with ‘his boys’. That’s his M.O. Everyone knows the bushman abi na bushboy.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

kawawa wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Disparage? Never! I am simply acknowledging a superior talent and waiting patiently to see it fully blossom. After the U-20 world cup in New Zealand, I was deluded into believing Issac Success was a better footballer than Awoniyi and could not figure out why any coach in his right senses would bench Issac for Taiwo. But the wise men on CE talked sense into me and touted Awoniyi's "positioning" an being simply world class. So now I think it is unfair for an inferior player to be rewarded with a new contract in the EPL while the better man is relegated to the B team of a Belgian league team. It is unfair!! That's why I'm speaking out.
Who will be next?
Edu
Egg
Egg

Post by Edu »

bushboy wrote:
kawawa wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Disparage? Never! I am simply acknowledging a superior talent and waiting patiently to see it fully blossom. After the U-20 world cup in New Zealand, I was deluded into believing Issac Success was a better footballer than Awoniyi and could not figure out why any coach in his right senses would bench Issac for Taiwo. But the wise men on CE talked sense into me and touted Awoniyi's "positioning" an being simply world class. So now I think it is unfair for an inferior player to be rewarded with a new contract in the EPL while the better man is relegated to the B team of a Belgian league team. It is unfair!! That's why I'm speaking out.

I wish both young men well as they grow into club careers,