SUCCESS VS NDIDI

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUCCESS VS NDIDI

Post by vancity eagle »

Success and NDIDI start.

Nacho on the bench.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUCCESS VS NDIDI

Post by metalalloy »

Success don bench Deeney oh! Lets go our Naija boys! hope to see Nacho at some point. :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Zee!!!! Any link to this one abeg!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This yeye delofeu, release ball!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote:Zee!!!! Any link to this one abeg!
even though you be bushbaby

http://mlbhdstreams.xyz/soccer/live.php ... d=1592&l=1

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Vardy don earn penarity!

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

that delofeou is just useless. always trying to do too much and doesnt know when to pass
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

didi got away with one there. Success almost plays a teammate through

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Beautiful counter attack goal :clap:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cmon success!

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Isaac chops 1 on 1 chance :shock: :shock:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Glorious sitter (1 v 1) missed by success
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Not a sitter. Mendy had a hand onhim but he has to bury that or at least hit the target

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ndidi fouled success leading to a fk chance.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:Not a sitter. Mendy had a hand onhim but he has to bury that or at least hit the target
Definitely a sitter. I bet You won’t be saying the same had it been Morata. :lol:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ndidi just dey wound Isaac lol

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Not a sitter. Mendy had a hand onhim but he has to bury that or at least hit the target
Definitely a sitter. I bet You won’t be saying the same had it been Morata. :lol:
What does morata have to do with anything? It was a bad miss, I already said he should be hitting the target at the very least. That being said, a contested shot with a player on you is not a sitter!

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:
What does morata have to do with anything? It was a bad miss, I already said he should be hitting the target at the very least. That being said, a contested shot with a player on you is not a sitter!
It’s definitely a sitter when you have held off the defender sufficiently to pick your spot with only the goalie to beat. If that is not a sitter I don’t know what is.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

green4life wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:
It’s definitely a sitter when you have held off the defender sufficiently to pick your spot with only the goalie to beat. If that is not a sitter I don’t know what is.
A 100000000000000000% sitter and our boy chop am well well.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:

We will just have to agree to disagree.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ndidi got lucky not to be called for a foul near the 18.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Apart from 2 ashawos and a bottle of Baileys per night habit, there's only one thing wrong with Success, Bush Boy supports him. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!