The truth about Spurs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The truth about Spurs

Post by Bigpokey24 »

If they like let them keep winning, at the end of the season it is still trophy less
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The truth about Spurs

Post by pajimoh »

Trophy or not, beating that Russian owned English whore called Chelsea is always a pleasure. Our Cockerel is happiest when it's inside Chelsea or up the arsenal :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:If they like let them keep winning, at the end of the season it is still trophy less
They have won their trophy for the season so they’re good.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:If they like let them keep winning, at the end of the season it is still trophy less
They have won their trophy for the season so they’re good.
They will join Chelsea and assnal next week in Europa
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:agree:

L L

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

What is this, a "Hating Co-Op"? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chocksi and Manure fans hating on Spurs that couldn't even buy a single player in the transfer window?

3 nil and 3-1 beatings by Spurs can drive anyone to form a co-op. :taunt: :D

I'm a thousand % sure this thread wouldn't exist if Spurs had lost to both money miss road teams :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Levels
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

:rotf: The supporters of the teams that we best talking about levels.

The irony. :rotf: Your levels must be lower than ours. Even common Southampton ..... why do I bother sef with a team looking for mad dogs and a Russian money laundering outfit :rotf:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Sol Campbell : SPUDS to ARSE--silverware :lol:
Robbie Keane: SPUDs to ??/ ...Silverware :lol:
Gareth Bale: SPUDS to RM....Silverware :lol:
Etc... :lol:
SPURS is a cursed team :curse: :woot:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Spurs didn’t disappoint today. They won their 1 trophy this year so they’re good to go :thumb:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

North London will always be RED, kinda feel bad for totoham though... must suck to be homeless yet getting slapped all time by the one team that always gives you the finger.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

What is shocking is Arsenal fans who forget that Spurs hardly win at the Emirates. We have only won there once so what is the surprise? Arsenal even won last season with Mike Dean (who Arsenal fans for some reason think is a Spurs fan - queer!)

We await the return leg at either Wembley or the new Lane. North London is not RED by the way.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote:Spurs didn’t disappoint today. They won their 1 trophy this year so they’re good to go :thumb:
Ever since your players said they would do their best to ensure Leicester won the title - Spurs have been waiting for them. Me thinks some Spurs players need to refocus on who our true enemy is in London - Arsenal not Chelsea.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The funny thing is spurs are actually pushing above their levels. They are enjoying the same type of run Leeds and Newcastle had a few years or 10 years ago...Very soon levels would def stay where they belong, just like Blackburn and Leicester
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:Spurs didn’t disappoint today. They won their 1 trophy this year so they’re good to go :thumb:
Ever since your players said they would do their best to ensure Leicester won the title - Spurs have been waiting for them. Me thinks some Spurs players need to refocus on who our true enemy is in London - Arsenal not Chelsea.
was that the year you came third in a 2-horse race?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:What is shocking is Arsenal fans who forget that Spurs hardly win at the Emirates. We have only won there once so what is the surprise? Arsenal even won last season with Mike Dean (who Arsenal fans for some reason think is a Spurs fan - queer!)

We await the return leg at either Wembley or the new Lane. North London is not RED by the way.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The funny thing is spurs are actually pushing above their levels. They are enjoying the same type of run Leeds and Newcastle had a few years or 10 years ago...Very soon levels would def stay where they belong, just like Blackburn and Leicester
Pure wickedness. :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Were they only 2 horses at the start? I recall a certain 'animal' (since we are referring to ourselves as wild creatures) leading the way and dropping off mid-stream.

Enjoy your victory - it is not unexpected based on trends. Wait for the next match within the next couple of months. I see folks rejoicing that you beat a Spurs with a weak CB and weak CM coming off playing Chelsea and Inter while prepping for Barcelona.

Enjoy.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Were they only 2 horses at the start? I recall a certain 'animal' (since we are referring to ourselves as wild creatures) leading the way and dropping off mid-stream.

Enjoy your victory - it is not unexpected based on trends. Wait for the next match within the next couple of months. I see folks rejoicing that you beat a Spurs with a weak CB and weak CM coming off playing Chelsea and Inter while prepping for Barcelona.

Enjoy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next match is the Cup. Calm down.

Next league match is in two months time.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S