Arsenal 4(Auba x2 , Laca, Torreira)Vs 2 Spurs (DNC)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal 4(Auba x2 , Laca, Torreira)Vs 2 Spurs (DNC)

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I’m so proud of Unai Emery ... what a call to drop Ozil and Ramshyt for a North londonn derby ... Wenger must be looking at this and shaking his head in regret for lacking the stones to make hard and tough decisions
You should talk. Wenger showed as much lack of cajones in dropping them as you did in calling for Wenger to be sacked.

Are you idiota? Go away you won’t spoil the moment for me ode ....

Oh btw, I dey come Naija in a few weeks. Better answer ya phone because we go watch EPL together :taunt: :taunt:
Same thing you said last time you were here and I'm still waiting for that call as well.

See his guy ohh. I no tell you say na emergency the last time?

Smh.

Anyway na for ya mansion we go watch EPL or for correct joint for Lekki?

:mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
Nkume wrote:
oloye wrote:What did Jan do there? He was sliding for crying out loud... Have these refs gone insane?
That tackle could have been season ending!
It was not a tackle he played the ball it was Laca who ran I to his outstretched leg

Kai, wicked defender blood never comot from Oloye body
You’re wrong. No one feels sorry for shite being flushed down the toilet...
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Kai! The way the Spuds supporters disappeared from this thread was hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... rates.html

Racist pricks throwing bananas at Abou. :curse:
Hopefully reported by his fellow Spurs fans. Such behaviour has no place in football or in another area of society. They should ban the idiots.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Aint nothing sweeter than beating Mike Dean's hordes
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Cristao II wrote:

Hopefully reported by his fellow Spurs fans. Such behaviour has no place in football or in another area of society. They should ban the idiots.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Classy for a spurs fan :sneaky:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Least we forget.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:

:clap: class from you,such idiots should not be welcome.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Waffiman wrote:Least we forget.

Mark Clattenburg .. Hmm lets think back - Man Utd at Old Trafford, Pedro Mendes volleys a shot from half way line - Roy Carroll in goal. What happened?

The decisions Dean had to make was way more difficult and relied on his linesmen. Mark should explain how the hell a goal wasnt awarded to Spurs at OT!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:

Mark Clattenburg .. Hmm lets think back - Man Utd at Old Trafford, Pedro Mendes volleys a shot from half way line - Roy Carroll in goal. What happened?

The decisions Dean had to make was way more difficult and relied on his linesmen. Mark should explain how the hell a goal wasnt awarded to Spurs at OT!!
let me help you

[/video]

I don't take that cvnt seriously. He always show up when it's Spurs. I suspect a Spurs supporter jammed his wife or something
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

let me help you

[/video]

I don't take that cvnt seriously. He always show up when it's Spurs. I suspect a Spurs supporter jammed his wife or something
But he is right. Npne of those goals should gave stood. Why cant you guys admit it instead of ad hominem attacks on Clatternburg. Luckily we won the game comprehensively, so many are not talking about it. But it shows we had very good reasons to be concerned about the ref. Mike Dean did what we Arsenal supporters feared he would do before the game.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

let me help you

[/video]

But he is right. Npne of those goals should gave stood. Why cant you guys admit it instead of ad hominem attacks on Clatternburg. Luckily we won the game comprehensively, so many are not talking about it. But it shows we had very good reasons to be concerned about the ref. Mike Dean did what we Arsenal supporters feared he would do before the game.
Me thinks you shouldnt be biased against Dean. I dont agree the Dier's goal was offside. On the penalty - it may have been soft but it wasnt an easy decision for the ref. If I wanted to whine, it should be that some of the Arsenal players should have gotten a yellow in certain tackles.

Mark on the other hand shouldnt be pointing fingers - he is clearly biased against Spurs and a top grade #$%$.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

let me help you

[/video]

Me thinks you shouldnt be biased against Dean. I dont agree the Dier's goal was offside. On the penalty - it may have been soft but it wasnt an easy decision for the ref. If I wanted to whine, it should be that some of the Arsenal players should have gotten a yellow in certain tackles.

Mark on the other hand shouldnt be pointing fingers - he is clearly biased against Spurs and a top grade #$%$.
It is not a question of not agreeing. Television replays and freeze frame have proven it was offside. The Lino got it wrong. I initially thought Kolasinac played Dier onside, but the freeze frame is clear, he was in an offside position.

I notice you did not mention the Son dive. Was that a correct decision?

Mark is speaking with the benefit of slow-mo replays and freeze frame technology. Next season, we will have VAR, hopefully this type of nonsense will be eliminated for good.

I am not biased against Dean, I am merely stating his very dubious history when it comes to referring Arsenal games. Once again, this are facts not some subjective or emotional observations.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

let me help you

[/video]

He might be right because it fits your narrative. Some refs might agree with him and some might not. It's the irony that the ref that did not see a clear goal is suddenly seeing someone else's possible tight offside call. Kettle.........
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

let me help you

[/video]

He might be right because it fits your narrative. Some refs might agree with him and some might not. It's the irony that the ref that did not see a clear goal is suddenly seeing someone else's possible tight offside call. Kettle.........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VAR technology is not about bias or narrative. The freeze frame and slow-mos from which Clatternburg has made his decision is clear.

Funny enough, in that stadium, I could have sworn I saw the Lino raise his flag for the penalty in all that excitement. But Dean made his mind up on his own.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Not to take anything away from Arsenal and a wonderful performance, but how much of this was due to Spurs tiring as a result of CL exertions in midweek?

Yes Arsenal played in the Europa, but that was a scratch squad...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:Not to take anything away from Arsenal and a wonderful performance, but how much of this was due to Spurs tiring as a result of CL exertions in midweek?

Ol boy when it comes to goons, I try not to make excuse so I don't detract from their victory. On Sunday we had a massive effort against Chelsea. On Wednesday we had a massive effort against Inter in a must win game, only managing to score in the 80th minute.

Our neighbours practically rest all their squad since they already qualified. The performance was lacking energy and it showed in the second half.

But this is the EPL and if you want to compete in the CL you must expect your squad to be stretched and we got stretched. The worst is yet to come with another 10 games in 30 days with a must win game against Barcelona in there somewhere.

Better games like this than Thursday night footy :thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:Not to take anything away from Arsenal and a wonderful performance, but how much of this was due to Spurs tiring as a result of CL exertions in midweek?

The game is NLD,spurs tiring has little to do with this display.
I think Spurs were believing their hype coming unto the game as fav,then after beaten two teams that look better than beloved.So to me is their underestimate of beloved and most importantly their set up.I feel like spurs personal from back 4 look suspect
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kajifu wrote:

I think Spurs were believing their hype coming unto the game as fav,then after beaten two teams that look better than beloved.So to me is their underestimate of beloved and most importantly their set up.I feel like spurs personal from back 4 look suspect

Cheap owner no gree spend $$
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

kajifu wrote:

Everyone tires from over exertion...Doesn't matter what game you are playing...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:

Remember what happened last season? We lost at the Emirates and you lost at Wembley.
I don't expect you to understand the dynamics of football but Emery understood it enough to prosecute Europa with mostly second string players.

We have no su h luxury. After playing Palace, we had a mist win games against PSV and Inter with the bad blood between Chelsea in-between.

You might still have won even if we hadn't played Inter midweek, but the energy certainly wasn't as intense as against Chelsea
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:

Ol boy when it comes to goons, I try not to make excuse so I don't detract from their victory. On Sunday we had a massive effort against Chelsea. On Wednesday we had a massive effort against Inter in a must win game, only managing to score in the 80th minute.

Our neighbours practically rest all their squad since they already qualified. The performance was lacking energy and it showed in the second half.

But this is the EPL and if you want to compete in the CL you must expect your squad to be stretched and we got stretched. The worst is yet to come with another 10 games in 30 days with a must win game against Barcelona in there somewhere.

Hmmmm.....

I did not hear this excuse with your braggado before the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW! We have a tough schedule also, it is not restricted to your team only.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Hmmmm.....

I did not hear this excuse with your braggado before the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW! We have a tough schedule also, it is not restricted to your team only.

What dya expect from a jobless palm wine tapper ... some rubbish is not worth a response :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.