Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by kajifu »

Man United are so bad now that you get sacked if you can’t beat them! People saying Mark Hughes has been sacked because of the Man Utd game throwing away a 2 goal lead against Man united is going to annoy the board and if they're already looking for a reason, that'll do it.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:Man United are so bad now that you get sacked if you can’t beat them! People saying Mark Hughes has been sacked because of the Man Utd game throwing away a 2 goal lead against Man united is going to annoy the board and if they're already looking for a reason, that'll do it.
its no longer a big deal to beat united, we are so hopeless!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:Man United are so bad now that you get sacked if you can’t beat them! People saying Mark Hughes has been sacked because of the Man Utd game throwing away a 2 goal lead against Man united is going to annoy the board and if they're already looking for a reason, that'll do it.
its no longer a big deal to beat united, we are so hopeless!
I think you guys will beat beloved tomorrow hopefully beloved win.
I fear manu will show up like they do against Juve in Turin,lord help us against Jose Manu.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Another defensive injury crisis (as usual!):

Injured/unavailable:

Lindelof (out until next year)
Sanchez (long term injury)
Smalling
Bailly
Shaw (limped off in last game)
Darmian
Mark Red (just returned to training after injury, not match fit)
Young (suspended)

7 defenders injured :shock:

Out on loan: Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah, Borthwick-Jackson, Mitchell

Fully fit defenders: Jones (buyer beware: his body is as fragile as a poppadom), Valencia (a winger).
Last edited by wiseone on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:Another defensive injury crisis (as usual!):

Injured/unavailable:

Smalling
Bailly
Darmian
Young

Fully fit defenders: Jones (buyer beware: his body is as fragile as a poppadom), Valencia (a winger).
This again is another sign of discord between manager and board.

Ok fair enough Mourinho sent young defenders out on loan.
But he did request that more defenders be brought exactly because of situations like this, yes he already has defenders but they are always injured.

So as Gary Neville said, Mourinho is the one who knows he football, but non football people who run United have other ideas.
Anyway he will make do with whatever he has.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:Another defensive injury crisis (as usual!):

Injured/unavailable:

Smalling
Bailly
Darmian
Young

Darmian probably got injured eating pasta! And Bailey while sucking lollipop on the bench.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

No sympathy. Last season Jose had 13 first team defenders (only 4 of whom could start any game). He sold one of them (Blind) then has the temerity to complain that he needs more defenders?! Does he want to play a back 12?!

benteke wrote:
This again is another sign of discord between manager and board.

Ok fair enough Mourinho sent young defenders out on loan.
But he did request that more defenders be brought exactly because of situations like this, yes he already has defenders but they are always injured.

So as Gary Neville said, Mourinho is the one who knows he football, but non football people who run United have other ideas.
Anyway he will make do with whatever he has.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Fred, Dalot, perreira cant get a game, add bailly and he is busy complaining about not having players! just pathetic
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Absolutely criminal that Pereira does not get a game. Especially as Matic and Pogba have been utter bobbins lately. Pereira is quality.
marko wrote:Fred, Dalot, perreira cant get a game, add bailly and he is busy complaining about not having players! just pathetic
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Midfield pairing of fred, perreira and pogba with either herrera or felliani dropping deep

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Right now I would start with Andrew, Paul, and Andreas (with Marouane dropping to the bench). Nemanja looks like he needs a break from first team duties.

marko wrote:Midfield pairing of fred, perreira and pogba with either herrera or felliani dropping deep
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

2-2 vs Arse

see Jose roasting his players....smh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by tfco »

he's back
:clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Confidence, thats all needed, to think Mourinho wants to get rid of him shows how stupid of a coach he is, there will be plenty takers come january if Woodward is stupid enough to sanction this sale
The man is a bit suspect when it comes to injury because he goes in 200% for every tackle, thats something he needs to work on

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jose praised his players; no wonder Marko FC wont comment

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The YeyeMan wrote:Mourinho must stay. :D

:thumb:

WE demand it!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again, all Rojo was doing was shooting the ball up front, hoping for some luck as our midfield were nowhere to be seen

anyone could easily see this

Marko
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jose praised his players; no wonder Marko FC wont comment

Yes! give him a cookie because what he should be doing. :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again, all Rojo was doing was shooting the ball up front, hoping for some luck as our midfield were nowhere to be seen

"Copy paystarism" is what you resort to when you have no original thought of your own. :lol:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

what game did you watch?

the nearest player to Rojo was Bailly.

So you don't think Rojo was taken off for....TACTICAL reasons? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Iwobi was taken off for Lazaretto...hmmm, maybe bc of *that* mistake

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again,
:shock:

did you REALLY watch the match, or just highlights??

Ander Herrera? Quite possibly MOTM??

Wow, now i am convinced you didn't watch the match

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S