IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg
IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Post by JACKAL »

Looking at their current squad I have to say they have some real quality on the team. And the recent appointment Seedoff may just be the thing to put them back on top. I saw parts of their 1-0 loss to Brazil and I have to say they are on to something...They are not winning much right now but I see a resurgence !

3 Wolrd Class Goal Keepers

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax
Carlos Kameni- Feneberche

Collins Fai-Liege
Karl Toko Ekambi .. their Captain Phenomenal Striker who plays with Chuckweze at Villarreal
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Allan Nyom- CD Leg/ West brom \
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
Christian Bassogog - Best Player last ANC
Andre Anguissa - $30M acquisition by Fulham
Vincent Abubarkar- Old war Horse
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Having players in top European leagues is nothing new for a sub Saharan football nation just as failing to perform well as a team.
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Having players in top European leagues is nothing new for a sub Saharan football nation just as failing to perform well as a team.
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

They will not make it further than the quarter final as they have a weak bench.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:Looking at their current squad I have to say they have some real quality on the team. And the recent appointment Seedoff may just be the thing to put them back on top. I saw parts of their 1-0 loss to Brazil and I have to say they are on to something...They are not winning much right now but I see a resurgence !

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Karl Toko Ekambi .. their Captain Phenomenal Striker who plays with Chuckweze at Villarreal
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
These players apart from Chuopo Moting are not very good, at least at club level. Toko Ekambi is one of the most frustrating players to watch, same thing with Njie
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

JACKAL wrote:Looking at their current squad I have to say they have some real quality on the team. And the recent appointment Seedoff may just be the thing to put them back on top. I saw parts of their 1-0 loss to Brazil and I have to say they are on to something...They are not winning much right now but I see a resurgence !

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
[/color]

Who told you all these players are up for playing for Cameroon?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They are African Champs....have some respect
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

All these guys were available when they missed the last world cup
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Having players in top European leagues is nothing new for a sub Saharan football nation just as failing to perform well as a team.

I was just going to say. In fact Cameroon has had far better squads in the past and still failed to live up to any hype.

They have always done well in friendlies too, but always fail on the world stage when it really counts. In fact their past ANC win was an aberration, it must have been some kind of fluke or just a reflection on how poor Africa is at the moment, that such an average team could win the ANC. They didn't even finish 2nd in our WCQ group.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

making a come back to what ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jette1 wrote:making a come back to what ?

Husband and Wife (Nigeria) role
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
These players apart from Chuopo Moting are not very good, at least at club level. Toko Ekambi is one of the most frustrating players to watch, same thing with Njie
Your Toko frustrating guy just scored 4 goals in one match today...Trust me, he is brilliant.

[/video]
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Undertaker wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
[/color]

Who told you all these players are up for playing for Cameroon?
Apart from matip and NYom...all the others are currently on the squad.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Comeback to being the type of team that can get to the finals of the confederations cup again and compete with Nigeria for a WC ticket..
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

JACKAL wrote:

Comeback to being the type of team that can get to the finals of the confederations cup again and compete with Nigeria for a WC ticket..
Abeg remind me when they got to confederation final before because I wasn’t born then
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Just won the ANC couple of years ago.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
Your Toko frustrating guy just scored 4 goals in one match today...Trust me, he is brilliant.

[/video]
Trust me, he's very frustrating, you are watching copa del rey highlights against lower division teams while I watch full La Liga games where he's only scored 2 goals this season...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille

[/video]
Trust me, he's very frustrating, you are watching copa del rey highlights against lower division teams while I watch full La Liga games where he's only scored 2 goals this season...
He also scored 2 goals in Europa league in 5 games...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

They are crap.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille

[/video]
Exactly, so why post an aberration against a team struggling in the Segunda Division to show he's not frustrating? You can't tell that from highlights, La Liga games are on BeinSports catch them you'll see what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, you can see he has the tools but struggles to put them together to good use at times. His passing and decision making are very erratic which can be very frustrating to watch esp when it messes up our boy Samuel's chances of scoring it annoys me to no end. But IMO using him as the reason why Cameroon is now back on the map is a little far fetched.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille

[/video]
Exactly, so why post an aberration against a team struggling in the Segunda Division to show he's not frustrating? You can't tell that from highlights, La Liga games are on BeinSports catch them you'll see what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, you can see he has the tools but struggles to put them together to good use at times. His passing and decision making are very erratic which can be very frustrating to watch esp when it messes up our boy Samuel's chances of scoring it annoys me to no end. But IMO using him as the reason why Cameroon is now back on the map is a little far fetched.

Well I have a whole different assessment of him. I have been watching Villarreal this season looking to see Chuckweze, but I also discovered Ekambi. He is the best player on that team. He is their go to guy and and leader of the team. I have seem him in bother Europa games and La liga Games...he look really good to me.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax

Collins Fai-Liege
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille

[/video]

Well I have a whole different assessment of him. I have been watching Villarreal this season looking to see Chuckweze, but I also discovered Ekambi. He is the best player on that team. He is their go to guy and and leader of the team. I have seem him in bother Europa games and La liga Games...he look really good to me.
Bruh, no offense but I can tell from your comment that you don't watch Villareal, as Santi Carzola is clearly their best player and their leader on the pitch! The way the players look up to him is crazy...to come back from what he's been through to display his ability at such a high level he's been inspirational to his teammates and you can clearly see it on the pitch, everything goes through him, he's their "assist king" and they adore him there

While Toko Ekambi is not even a sure starter...even Chuckwueze has been getting more PT than him since he was promoted to the first team, even started and played whole 90 against the mighty Barcelona while Karl was a second half sub...let me just say you are mistaken in your evaluation of the guy...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:[

Bruh, no offense but I can tell from your comment that you don't watch Villareal, as Santi Carzola is clearly their best player and their leader on the pitch! The way the players look up to him is crazy...to come back from what he's been through to display his ability at such a high level he's been inspirational to his teammates and you can clearly see it on the pitch, everything goes through him, he's their "assist king" and they adore him there

While Toko Ekambi is not even a sure starter...even Chuckwueze has been getting more PT than him since he was promoted to the first team, even started and played whole 90 against the mighty Barcelona while Karl was a second half sub...let me just say you are mistaken in your evaluation of the guy...
You must be watching a different Villarreal. Everything you sad about playing time is upside down.

You are talking about the old man Cazola...the man is 33 years old and on his way to retirement... He has only played 6 games this year and mostly as a substitute in most of the games...Yes, he is a legend in Villarreal, but a spent force.