Lukas and Felix Nmecha...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Lukas and Felix Nmecha...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Who are these kids? 18-year old Felix is currently on the bench for man city against Leicester. The older Lukas is on loan from man city to Preston North End. Are they worth going after :?: :!:

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lukas and Felix Nmecha...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who cares.what about Claris Nwocha at Eyimba with world class skills and is a natural Nigerian that we don't have to fight for. Do u care about him?Abeg mek Nmecha go chop Dust. Up niaja!
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who cares.what about Claris Nwocha at Eyimba with world class skills and is a natural Nigerian that we don't have to fight for. Do u care about him?Abeg mek Nmecha go chop Dust. Up niaja!
If you are so concerned about football in Nigeria maybe you should start by spelling the names of local teams correctly.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who cares.what about Claris Nwocha at Eyimba with world class skills and is a natural Nigerian that we don't have to fight for. Do u care about him?Abeg mek Nmecha go chop Dust. Up niaja!
If you are so concerned about football in Nigeria maybe you should start by spelling the names of local teams correctly.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Hey stink breadth, if we have to recruit “unnatural” Nigerian talent, I’d rather go after the real talent than the garbage you keep hyping :!:

Cheers.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

aruako1 wrote:
Ouch!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YNWA
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

aruako1 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Come on no need for that
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The older brother ( Lukas, 22 yrs old) is now on loan from Man City to Anderlecht and plays alongside Paul Mukairu.
The younger brother Felix (20) is in Man City's first team squad and was on the bench yesterday vs Southampton.

Talking about Southampton, they have a young Nigerian, Nathan Tella (21), who came on as a sub yesterday and gave the Man City defence something to worry about.

Seems he has just broken through into the senior squad and is already making his mark.
I was quite impressed with his performance.

Kongi, your taya never start sef. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I was under the impression that they had both pledged allegiance to Germany.
Damunk wrote:The older brother ( Lukas, 22 yrs old) is now on loan from Man City to Anderlecht and plays alongside Paul Mukairu.
The younger brother Felix (20) is in Man City's first team squad and was on the bench yesterday vs Southampton.

Talking about Southampton, they have a young Nigerian, Nathan Tella (21), who came on as a sub yesterday and gave the Man City defence something to worry about.

Seems he has just broken through into the senior squad and is already making his mark.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote:I was under the impression that they had both pledged allegiance to Germany.
Damunk wrote:The older brother ( Lukas, 22 yrs old) is now on loan from Man City to Anderlecht and plays alongside Paul Mukairu.

I have no idea.
I simply stumbled across TTT's thread when researching the names.
Good for them.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

aruako1 wrote:

your standards are too high. The man can't even spell Naija.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

wonder is the kid is related to the coach Late Yemi Tella?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

One of the brothers play for Germany u21. The other one plays for England. As for Nathan Tella, I hear he want to play for Naija. Its just a matter of calling him up.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.