2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] CAD vs TOT [RD 21]

Post by Its a Goal »

Twice now Dele's poor pass has led to a counter attack causing panic at the back.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

2 kondo
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Simple touch from Eriksen goes in. What a goal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I think we should ask Poch to bring along Eriksen when he moves to Old Trafford.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Dele & Son will still score o & Kane won't settle for just one.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote: I think we should ask Poch to bring along Eriksen when he moves to Old Trafford.
Bros mind ya sef o :evil:. Ole is good enough for the job. Please kindly exist this thread.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele is still not back to full match fitness. The simple passes and dribbles he executes effortlessly is not coming off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote: I think we should ask Poch to bring along Eriksen when he moves to Old Trafford.
Bros mind ya sef o :evil:. Ole is good enough for the job. Please kindly exist this thread.
Don't be an enemy of progress - Soonnnnnnnn 3-0

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now it's left for Dele to get in on the act to complete the Fab 4 act.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: We have to get 3 goal margin lead in this half in order to relax in the 2nd half.
Objective met so far. We need to keep it tight for the next 15 minutes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I saw a determination from the lads at the back today. From a throw in Cardiff created an opportunity which unfortunately caught one of their players offside. Despite the call and their trying to get the ball into the net all our defenders fought hard to make sure it won't go in. This is the right attitude that will help them make sure they keep a cleansheet today.

ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Decent first half. Same energy in the 2nd half and a clean sheet and I’ll be a happy man.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Look at Trippier. He should have headed the ball away instead let Cardiff have a shot at goal with a header.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a double bite of the cherry but couldn't get the keeper to make a save. Sissoko was a beast in that buildup.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son should have got the 4th there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Come on guys we need another goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp getting his final instructions.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son comes off for Skipp. Shoring up the midfield.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Fernando Llorente can’t buy minutes it seems.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele with a chance but couldn't finish it off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele comes off for Llorente. He doesn't look happy coming off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good way respond after that disappointment. Well done lads.