Market Value of Naija Players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Market Value of Naija Players

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ndidi market value is like 40 million pounds and above. Chukwuze market value is now more than 5 million euros. S kalu market value is more than 7 million euros. Osimhen maket value has gone up. T4oost Ekong market value has also gone up.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

ohenhen1 wrote:Ndidi market value is like 40 million pounds and above. Chukwuze market value is now more than 5 million euros. S kalu market value is more than 7 million euros. Osimhen maket value has gone up. T4oost Ekong market value has also gone up.
Quite surprised nobody is taking the Ndidi bait now before it gets too late, if only the likes of united saw the kante potential!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I didn't see Chukwuze, and Osimhen in that list. BTW Samuel Kalu is worth more than 7 million euros.
Honestly, I think Professor Rawlings is being sarcastic, else the title of his post should have been: Some Naija players' earnings, instead.
This has nothing to do with earnings
It's the estimated price/value of the players
Professor, I think the key word is "estimate." Unfortunately, the headline of your thread suggests otherwise and hence it is wrong and debatable.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I didn't see Chukwuze, and Osimhen in that list. BTW Samuel Kalu is worth more than 7 million euros.
Honestly, I think Professor Rawlings is being sarcastic, else the title of his post should have been: Some Naija players' earnings, instead.
Professor, I think the key word is "estimate." Unfortunately, the headline of your thread suggests otherwise and hence it is wrong and debatable.
Evangelist Odas, every value u see anywhere is an estimate. The real value of a player is known only when the player is bought
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Evangelist Odas, every value u see anywhere is an estimate. The real value of a player is known only when the player is bought
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Diplomat Rawlings, na me you dey call "Evangelist?" No-ooo, no be me-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:This must be madness,you all fall for this dude thread.
Ndidi that Pep is asking City to offer 65 million,Leicester said Ndidi is not going for less than 80million.
At least he posted a link to his source, and its just an estimate. What is the source of your so called 'news'?
I’d like to know as well and yes Ndidi should be worth a lot but I’ve not read
About this!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI