Nwakali starting to deliver

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nwakali starting to deliver

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://aoifootball.com/2019/01/06/nwaka ... rformance/

Looks like the boy is starting to perform for Porto B. Good news for SE and great for him.

:thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwakali starting to deliver

Post by The YeyeMan »

Reserve team football.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2019/01/06/nwaka ... rformance/

Looks like the boy is starting to perform for Porto B. Good news for SE and great for him.

You sound like you are surprised.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good news. Wish him the best.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2019/01/06/nwaka ... rformance/

"Nwakali was not the only Nigerian on parade for the Portuguese giants as the duo of Chidozie Awaziem and Musa Yahaya also featured for the entire match duration."
What I want to know is what happened to Chidera Ezeh. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Damunk wrote:

"Nwakali was not the only Nigerian on parade for the Portuguese giants as the duo of Chidozie Awaziem and Musa Yahaya also featured for the entire match duration."
Honestly I do not believe Porto is a good club for young Nigerian players.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

does he deliver twins
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Great news.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

ogasir wrote:
Damunk wrote:

I dont know how much evidence Nigerians need to believe this statement
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Porto B are Portuguese giants? Please that just kills the veracity of the post.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

What kind of reporting is this though?

Did anyone watch the match?

It seems it was just Nwakali expressing self satisfaction with his own performance. Did I miss something from the report ?

I thought he scored a goal or provided an assist or the coaching going gaga over him or something.

Where is the rest of the reporting on what happened in the match or the player ratings etc ?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

shaq wrote:What kind of reporting is this though?

It seems it was just Nwakali expressing self satisfaction with his own performance. Did I miss something from the report ?

I thought he scored a goal or provided an assist or the coaching going gaga over him or something.

Where is the rest of the reporting on what happened in the match or the player ratings etc ?
Why not just wish the boy well? Must everything be on BBC to be true? :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
shaq wrote:What kind of reporting is this though?

Why not just wish the boy well? Must everything be on BBC to be true? :roll:
It doesn’t have to be BBC but it has to actually say something meaningful. This doesn’t.

We all want to be happy for him. That’s why we’re desperate for proper news.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I watched the game live. He was horrible. Misplaced passes, looked like he did not want to be there and looked relieved when he was subbed off. Yahaya and Awaziem played in the same game. Yahaya was decent at right-back. As for Awaziem, it looked like he was playing against boys half his age. The game was too easy for him. He is definitely way above that level.
yes o
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Rawlings wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Damunk wrote:

I dont know how much evidence Nigerians need to believe this statement
Please tell them again ! I even made a thread on this in this forum. FC Porto is a land of no return ! period ! Checkout out Chiderah Ezeh ! Musa Yahaya, Kelechi Nwakali, Chiedozie Awaziem ! etc. What else do we need ?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

papilo wrote:

I watched the game live. He was horrible. Misplaced passes, looked like he did not want to be there and looked relieved when he was subbed off. Yahaya and Awaziem played in the same game. Yahaya was decent at right-back. As for Awaziem, it looked like he was playing against boys half his age. The game was too easy for him. He is definitely way above that level.
This is a Dimka report. Even when we were all watching the game with links on CE your analysis seemed like it was from the moon. ith you alone watching and reporting i think the boy did in fact perform wonders in that game. i'll take the AOI report over yours anyday. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

[/video]
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
papilo wrote:

This is a Dimka report. Even when we were all watching the game with links on CE your analysis seemed like it was from the moon. ith you alone watching and reporting i think the boy did in fact perform wonders in that game. i'll take the AOI report over yours anyday. :thumb:
Of course. It is a free world. :thumb:
yes o
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

What is he delivering, dry towels :?: :tic: :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet