Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5011 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 218  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Its a Goal wrote:
Still in all 4 competitions. Way to go guys. I wonder what some midget ARSE fans have to say about their own team.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

same as this time last season...and the one before that

and before

and....

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30858
Quote:
Ive read on a couple of Spurs forums that they have not taken their 45% of the gate and allowed us to keep it. Extra class if true


Class by the club if true that Spurs let Tranmere keep it.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 31142
Pe
Cristao II wrote:
Quote:
Ive read on a couple of Spurs forums that they have not taken their 45% of the gate and allowed us to keep it. Extra class if true


Class by the club if true that Spurs let Tranmere keep it.

People were questioning why Kane was brought on with about 15 minutes left and 6 nil ahead bit it was done to allow Rovers fans to see most of the England international play. Most of the young fans would remember the day the likes of Kane, Alli, Son played at Tranmere. The players and manager also stayed behind, signing autographs and taking selfies with Rover fans.

#classact

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
pajimoh wrote:
Pe
Cristao II wrote:
Quote:
Ive read on a couple of Spurs forums that they have not taken their 45% of the gate and allowed us to keep it. Extra class if true

Class by the club if true that Spurs let Tranmere keep it.

People were questioning why Kane was brought on with about 15 minutes left and 6 nil ahead bit it was done to allow Rovers fans to see most of the England international play. Most of the young fans would remember the day the likes of Kane, Alli, Son played at Tranmere. The players and manager also stayed behind, signing autographs and taking selfies with Rover fans.

#classact

Spot on. How many opportunities will the likes of Transmere get to play against England international on their ground? How many chances will their fans get to see iconic England international playing in front of them and scoring too? I was initially baffled by that decision but on hindsight it was the right decision as MoPo needs to ruthless with games if we are ever going to stand a chance of winning a silverware.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6909
Location: London
Great win on Friday. Skipp has potential but needs to go on loan to gain some experience.

The biggest result of the 3rd round is ex-Spurs player Shaq Coulthirst who guided Non-League team Barnet to the 4th Round. Congrats my old friend! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30858
Shaq is a manager now? Wow!! Time flies.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6909
Location: London
Testing...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6909
Location: London
lol I meant the penalty he scored in the game against Sheffield Utd to help Barney go through to the 4th round...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30858
Ahh ok!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Pe
Cristao II wrote:
Quote:
Ive read on a couple of Spurs forums that they have not taken their 45% of the gate and allowed us to keep it. Extra class if true

Class by the club if true that Spurs let Tranmere keep it.

People were questioning why Kane was brought on with about 15 minutes left and 6 nil ahead bit it was done to allow Rovers fans to see most of the England international play. Most of the young fans would remember the day the likes of Kane, Alli, Son played at Tranmere. The players and manager also stayed behind, signing autographs and taking selfies with Rover fans.

#classact

Spot on. How many opportunities will the likes of Transmere get to play against England international on their ground? How many chances will their fans get to see iconic England international playing in front of them and scoring too? I was initially baffled by that decision but on hindsight it was the right decision as MoPo needs to [be]ruthless with games if we are ever going to stand a chance of winning a silverware.


ok o

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
tfco wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Pe
Cristao II wrote:
Quote:
Ive read on a couple of Spurs forums that they have not taken their 45% of the gate and allowed us to keep it. Extra class if true

Class by the club if true that Spurs let Tranmere keep it.

People were questioning why Kane was brought on with about 15 minutes left and 6 nil ahead bit it was done to allow Rovers fans to see most of the England international play. Most of the young fans would remember the day the likes of Kane, Alli, Son played at Tranmere. The players and manager also stayed behind, signing autographs and taking selfies with Rover fans.

#classact

Spot on. How many opportunities will the likes of Transmere get to play against England international on their ground? How many chances will their fans get to see iconic England international playing in front of them and scoring too? I was initially baffled by that decision but on hindsight it was the right decision as MoPo needs to [be]ruthless with games if we are ever going to stand a chance of winning a silverware.

ok o

Midget mind ya sef with those stubby fingers holding that red biro :curse:.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park is not a bad round in the FA Cup.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 31142
Its a Goal wrote:
Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park is not a bad round in the FA Cup.


could have been a lot easier. I don't like it one bit

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
First trophy of the season is upon us and we face Chelsea for it. At Wembley we battle the same team we battered and bruised easily a few months ago by 3 nil, which to be fair, was not reflective of the match. It should have ended up more like 5 or 6 nil. Tomorrow will be different as both teams will be well prepared. It is highly likely a very strong team will be deployed but it won't be surprising if the gaffer decides to introduce some fringe players ahead of the ManU match. Moura is not fit to play, Jan is still on the road to recovery likewise Dembele and Wanyama. The fab 4 will be expected to start and at the back it won't be surprising if Sanchez and Alderweirld return to action supported by KWP and Danny. In the middle the job could be handed over to Winks and Sissoko with Skipp returning to the bench. Gazzanigga will take his place between the sticks since he is the stand in goalie for the cups.

Let's hope the lads can do themselves proud by getting a healthy lead going into the return leg.

COYS!!!

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park is not a bad round in the FA Cup.

could have been a lot easier. I don't like it one bit

It could have been worse considering we were the last team picked out of the pot.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30858
pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park is not a bad round in the FA Cup.


could have been a lot easier. I don't like it one bit


I agree. A fellow forumer on another board predicted we would get a PL club.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 31142
Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park is not a bad round in the FA Cup.

could have been a lot easier. I don't like it one bit

It could have been worse considering we were the last team picked out of the pot.

I'm not looking at the fact that we were drawn last. We could have been drawn a lot sooner, at home and to a lower team but just our luck to be drawn last and away to a premiership team. The same luck we've been having in the Carabao cup

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
Thank you for your service and the joy of seeing you glide through the midfield like hot knife through butter :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tottenham accept £9m Mousa Dembele bid from Beijing Sinobo Guoan

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park is not a bad round in the FA Cup.

could have been a lot easier. I don't like it one bit

I agree. A fellow forumer on another board predicted we would get a PL club.

We got Transmere in the first round so nothing to worry about. Palace is far easier opposition compared to ARSEnal, City, United or, even worse, Spammers.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30858
Its a Goal wrote:
Thank you for your service and the joy of seeing you glide through the midfield like hot knife through butter :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tottenham accept £9m Mousa Dembele bid from Beijing Sinobo Guoan


Bye Moussa. It was a pleasure watching you. You were a very good player for Spurs. Although we didnt see you carry a trophy - we enjoyed the many wonderful moments.

That said - who are we bringing in? Wages are freed and we have received money.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39491
Location: Transition
Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Thank you for your service and the joy of seeing you glide through the midfield like hot knife through butter :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tottenham accept £9m Mousa Dembele bid from Beijing Sinobo Guoan

Bye Moussa. It was a pleasure watching you. You were a very good player for Spurs. Although we didnt see you carry a trophy - we enjoyed the many wonderful moments.

That said - who are we bringing in? Wages are freed and we have received money.

Don't raise your hopes on that happening as MoPo has said it is highly unlikely we will be signing anyone this transfer window.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 31142
There's money to buy but the person mist improve the squad and not come at over the odds price.
I read some article where Po h is quoted as saying Spurs were bottom of the spending league in Europe in the last 10 years. So to be doing as well as we are is a very good achievement.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30858
We need players. I cant expect Poch to finish top 4 if we dont buy. Winks/Sissoko/Dier are too few for our remaining games. Amos/Skipp are not good enough.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5011 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 218  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group