Emenike’s Housewarming Ceremony in Owerri

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Emenike’s Housewarming Ceremony in Owerri

Post by Tobi17 »

Ikemba Nnewi!!! Emenike na correct Nwadiala:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

asabatex wrote:I am a lover, not a fighter......just like my hero Ojukwu.... :D
It is a pity, he is putting up a picture of Ikemba wearing NAIJA Army ceremonial dress as a Lt.Col :cry: , ex-member IKF :oops:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I hope Cellular was not there to call him Ogba na Chance! Choi!
I wasn't there. But I went to see my protege, Babalawo. He hosted me very very well. :thumbs:
They have transformed Owerri from a glorified village into a decent town with lots of attractions. I even toured the statues. Wish they had a management agreement to help preserve that place and other structures they have put in place.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I hope Cellular was not there to call him Ogba na Chance! Choi!
I wasn't there. But I went to see my protege, Babalawo. He hosted me very very well. :thumbs:
They have transformed Owerri from a glorified village into a decent town with lots of attractions. I even toured the statues. Wish they had a management agreement to help preserve that place and other structures they have put in place.

Did you see the statue of 1Jubril?

Bia, i still dey vex say you called my striker Ogba na chance o :mad: :mad: :mad:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Bia, i still dey vex say you called my striker Ogba na chance o :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Do you want them to loose the election?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Cellular wrote:
Rochacha has gone back to his first 2 years of action, in recent months. Good. The pace should have been sustained all through the 8 years, and many good projects (309 school projects, e kuola nkwu, local cash crop program etc) should have been maintained. It will be a tough battle for Imo. The good news for the Okorocha camp is that the other major candidates are the usual suspects. Na siddonlook mode wey I dey/
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Props to him for giving credit to some of the departed. Sadly looks like his father passed away in 2015...
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Nice house, just a few finishing touches left.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

DIMKA76 wrote:Nice house, just a few finishing touches left.
nice house alright but I have my reservations on the design considering he probably spent a handsome amount on it; go to Instagram and see ighalo's less grandiose from a critique point of view. that fly over or bridge could be better designed. And that chandelier ? This is in fact a white elephant. Regardless it is honorable on his part
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Cellular wrote:
Owerri a.k.a the Sin City.
Our Mission is to make O-town the Las Vegas of Nigeria....We shall get there soon.

Where’s Okocha10? all those his Owerri girlfriends have been looking for him, they loved his “ i wonna gonna” moves.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

With respect to the thread title...

Good job by Emenike for building AT HOME and not in Lagos or Abuja. If we don’t develope our own city who will? Owerri has opened up, security has improved, more access roads, more fun places to go and fun things to do.

With that said I am more of a contemporary guy when it comes to residential buildings. His taste is definitely not my taste.

Folks with the coolest contemporary homes I know...

Dili Umenyiora (Dili Motors)
Timaya
Ighalo(deserves a mention)
Peter Obi For President 2023
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emenike’s Housewarming Ceremony

Post by theYemster »

Nkume wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:I like what he did with the LEGENDS here... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsK0KEcH8-G ... e=ig_embed
Emenike is inspiring me here.
Inspiring you not to die I hope cos all those people are dead oh. :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I work in healthcare. Kai, all these people die early o
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i think the camera used to snap Emma's crib isn't doing justice...The crib is huge sha..well done....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Kudos to Emenike for investing at home and creating work for our able youths.

I just arrived in PA from Owerri literarily. Mighty thanks to my brother Cellular for hosting me even though it should’ve been the other way around. I owe you one bro. As mentioned, Owerri was very nice to say the least. The main roads in town were wide and smooth. The 2 flyovers are in operation. The roads to my village were in functional shape and I was otherwise able to get around Imo for various mme mme with no problems apart from the usual Christmas traffic. And last but not least I felt very safe during my stay in Imo. And I stayed out very late many nights especially in Owerri. Kudos to Rochas and his administration for the job done. Happy new year everyone.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Nice wall pictures ...... great concept.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:Kudos to Emenike for investing at home and creating work for our able youths.

I just arrived in PA from Owerri literarily. Mighty thanks to my brother Cellular for hosting me even though it should’ve been the other way around. I owe you one bro. As mentioned, Owerri was very nice to say the least. The main roads in town were wide and smooth. The 2 flyovers are in operation. The roads to my village were in functional shape and I was otherwise able to get around Imo for various mme mme with no problems apart from the usual Christmas traffic. And last but not least I felt very safe during my stay in Imo. And I stayed out very late many nights especially in Owerri. Kudos to Rochas and his administration for the job done. Happy new year everyone.
Sounds like you have low expectations :taunt: If Owerri roads are to be considered functioning then I'm sure Akwa Ibom amazes you...the Owerri I saw last December paled in comparison and I kept yabbing my friends who I had hosted in Uyo a few months before and they had no retort except blaming the Governor this and that :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote:Kudos to Emenike for investing at home and creating work for our able youths.

bro, where for PA you dey? me, you and TMex should hang out if you're in the Philly area o
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

bro, where for PA you dey? me, you and TMex should hang out if you're in the Philly area o
Chief, I’m in York approximately 30 mins from the Baltimore metro beltway.

@Maceo, in fairness to Rochas, the roads are much improved from last (2017) Christmas. There’s always much room for improvement but compared to last year (I was there as well), it’s a vast improvement by 2018. Additionally, my bet is overall good time is much sweeter in Owerri. No doubt. :taunt:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I hope he has investments to maintain the house after he is done playing football.

I am concerned about the comments "kudos-ing" him for building at home. Is he from Owerri?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i think the camera used to snap Emma's crib isn't doing justice...The crib is huge sha..well done....
I am thinking the finishing is not complete yet, maybe the contractors were behind schedule and he just wanted to rush into the opening during the festivities...

...here are some more pictures

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

1naija wrote:I hope he has investments to maintain the house after he is done playing football.

I am concerned about the comments "kudos-ing" him for building at home. Is he from Owerri?
Opex, opex, opex .. people forget that when building homes.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8