Francis Uzoho gets married in his hometown.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Francis Uzoho gets married in his hometown.

Post by bret- hart »

Nigerians are allergic to facts. This is Uzoho back in 2010. He clearly looks like a kid between 13 and 15years old. So if you do the math, worst case scenario, he would be 23 today which puts him in the same age bracket as Ndidi and Ihenacho which means he is still a young man. But of course the likes of zee, yemster and CIC will pretend this post and youtube clip does not exist and will keep on lying to themselves and others that Uzoho is 40 years old.

[/video]
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

bret- hart wrote:Nigerians are allergic to facts. This is Uzoho back in 2010. He clearly looks like a kid between 13 and 15years old. So if you do the math, worst case scenario, he would be 23 today which puts him in the same age bracket as Ndidi and Ihenacho which means he is still a young man. But of course the likes of zee, yemster and CIC will pretend this post and youtube clip does not exist and will keep on lying to themselves and others that Uzoho is 40 years old.

[/video]
Are you implying he is not 11 years official age in 2010 if that video is before October 2010?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Folem yes I am. He aint 19. we all know that. But he isn't 30 either. Based on factual evidence, he is probably between 22 and 24 years which is still young especially for a GK.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:Nigerians are allergic to facts. This is Uzoho back in 2010. He clearly looks like a kid between 13 and 15years old. So if you do the math, worst case scenario, he would be 23 today which puts him in the same age bracket as Ndidi and Ihenacho which means he is still a young man. But of course the likes of zee, yemster and CIC will pretend this post and youtube clip does not exist and will keep on lying to themselves and others that Uzoho is 40 years old.

[/video]
A kid that is going to grow to 6'5'' will already be bigger and taller than his peers at age 10-11.
So that boy in the video could easily be 10yrs old.
His facial features are very unique and that's what people are using to gauge his age - quite silly.
U can see the same facial features from a very young age in the video.
Now his body has caught up with his face they say he is falsifying his age....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damunk wrote:

[/video]
A kid that is going to grow to 6'5'' will already be bigger and taller than his peers at age 10-11.
So that boy in the video could easily be 10yrs old.
His facial features are very unique and that's what people are using to gauge his age - quite silly.
U can see the same facial features from a very young age in the video.
Now his body has caught up with his face they say he is falsifying his age....
Exactly. According to the video, they say he was 14 back then which means he is 22 now. In 2013, he was 17 again according to the clip which puts him still within the age limit.

BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

theYemster wrote:
Damunk wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:Too early. His auntie is a family friend and swears he is not falsifying his age. I will guess he got some girl pregnant, if not this does not make sense.
She swears? :)

Not saying he is but do you expect her to tell you he is lying about his age? :)
She really gets offended if anyone suggests he is an age cheat. He is her senior brother's son.
Still not saying much. She could be upset for reasons other than it not being true. For example, cos a story like that could be a threat to his (and possibly her) livelihood.
Yeah, but the point is the man shouldn't be subject to this kind of ridicule in the first place simply because of his looks and the crimes of others.
I agree however some of us have genuine reservations about his age without necessarily ridiculing him about it.
Well there is oplenty of corroborating evidence proving his age . From FB posts and vids to YouTube clips. Any question abiout his age hould have ended a long time ago
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

How did Uzoho getting married and whether it is a good or bad timing turned into HIS AGE debate or discussion? Damn!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

[/video]
But surely that is not the point.
What you seem to be saying here is that Yes he may have cheated but at least he didnt cheat a lot!... Cheating is Cheating Bro.
It does seem that the Level of deception has reduced in recent times but we need to get to the stage where we dont have to falsify players ages for any reason.
YNWA
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Molue Conductor wrote:why do you think its early? what factors drives late vs early marriage?
I wonder o...lol
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Odas wrote:How did Uzoho getting married and whether it is a good or bad timing turned into HIS AGE debate or discussion? Damn!
...it's a Nigerian thing. Watch some threads that go 10+ pages long because some ITKs decided to write essays, paste, and redirect. You can't argue with a loud mouth Nigeria, they like Trump :biggrin:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Uzoho’s age is always bound to come up because of its unlikelihood. The man even published a picture of his 16 year old son on FB and y’all swept it under the rug just because he happens to be favored by oyibo coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Uzoho’s age is always bound to come up because of its unlikelihood. The man even published a picture of his 16 year old son on FB and y’all swept it under the rug just because he happens to be favored by oyibo coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
Na wa ooooo. Any picture evidence or links?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Uzoho’s age is always bound to come up because of its unlikelihood. The man even published a picture of his 16 year old son on FB and y’all swept it under the rug just because he happens to be favored by oyibo coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
If you’re referring to the Facebook post, it was taken down very quickly but what does it suggest to you when a 20 year-old Nigerian boy marries a 28 year-old woman?... and nor be for kpali :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

heavyd wrote:

[/video]
But surely that is not the point.
What you seem to be saying here is that Yes he may have cheated but at least he didnt cheat a lot!... Cheating is Cheating Bro.
It does seem that the Level of deception has reduced in recent times but we need to get to the stage where we dont have to falsify players ages for any reason.
Yes, that is true.
But you are accusing him of cheating based on nothing but feelings.
Why? :idea: :idea: :idea:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cheers.
This goes against everything you seem to stand for on CE.
That photograph might have been taken down but not because it was 'evidence' being hidden.
My understanding is that t was a fake photograph and not what it was said to be.
The fact that you have not even attempted t get at the root of the story and how it ended is shocking.

So, you are basically saying Uzoho is at least 30 years old - assuming he had the child at age 14?
Does this all add up in any way to you?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote:

Cheers.
That photograph might have been taken down but not because it was 'evidence' being hidden.
My understanding is that t was a fake photograph and not what it was said to be.
The fact that you have not even attempted t get at the root of the story and how it ended is shocking.

So, you are basically saying Uzoho is at least 30 years old - assuming he had the child at age 14?
I don’t particularly care about Uzoho’s age; what I care about is that there’s a concerted effort to discredit the other side of the story, mostly with platitudes and that tends to alienate me. At the time the story broke out, Uzoho was purportedly 18. Even an 18 year old Nigerian ought to have a credible record of his or her birth. This isn’t the fifties or sixties anymore. Birth records are usually available nowadays. So, produce one and the story dies a natural death; but his supporters haven’t exactly done that, have they? In any case, make what you will of the Facebook post but 20 year-old, hot blooded Nigerian boys do not usually marry 28 year-old Nigerian women. That’s something to think about :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Cheers.

I don’t particularly care about Uzoho’s age; what I care about is that there’s a concerted effort to discredit the other of the story, mostly with platitudes. At the time the story broke out, Uzoho was purportedly 18. Even an 18 year old Nigerian ought to have a credible record of his or her birth. This isn’t the fifties or sixties anymore. Birth records are usually available nowadays. So, produce one and the dory will die a natural death; but his supporters haven’t exactly done that, have they? In any case, make what you will of the Facebook post but 20 year-old, hot blooded Nigerian boys donor usually marry 28 year-old Nigerian women. That’s something to think about :!:

Cheers.
What exactly is a 'credible record of his or her birth' b/c I'm sure that is what the NFF is using (his Pali with his birth date on it), you just don't agree with it, so nothing will ever be credible enough even a timestamped video of him coming out of his mama. That's why I dislike these arguments b/c they are really pointless without proof, the other day you were getting at crawcrawlings for saying Efe Ambrose is 36 as others ran with it, but you are doing the exact same thing with Uzoho's wife, how do you know she's 28, because someone on CE posted that it was her rumored age? But to you that is 'credible record' that you should go along with, but Uzoho's kpali is not. These arguments just never make sense...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Do I have to point out that Rawlings has no leg to stand on since there’s never been any known controversy about Ambrose’s age. On the other hand, if you think that my comments regarding the handling of Uzoho’s age controversy remotely indicates my stance on it, you’d be very wrong. My point is that an allegation of that sort is easily countered with incontrovertible, evidence based proof rather than stoke the flames with off the cuff dismissals. Unlike you, I prefer not to dismiss allegations out of hand simply because I don’t like the sound of it :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Do I have to point out that Rawlings has no leg to stand on since there’s never been any known controversy about Ambrose’s age. On the other hand, if you think that my comments regarding the handling of Uzoho’s age controversy remotely indicates my stance on it, you’d be very wrong. My point is that an allegation of that sort is easily countered with incontrovertible, evidence based proof rather than stoke the flames with off the cuff dismissals. Unlike you, I prefer not to dismiss allegations out of hand simply because I don’t like the sound if it :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Do I have to point out that Rawlings has no leg to stand on since there’s never been any known controversy about Ambrose’s age. On the other hand, if you think that my comments regarding the handling of age controversy remotely indicates my stance on it, you’d be very wrong. My point is that an allegation of that sort is easily countered with incontrovertible, evidence based proof rather than stoke the flames with off the cuff dismissals. Unlike you, I prefer not to dismiss allegations out of hand simply because I don’t like the sound if it :!:

Cheers.
I’m dismissing allegations because they are heresay without proof. I’m used to innocent until proven guilty has nothing to do with the sound of the allegation, but it has to be based on some facts, not I heard so so and so...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

fabio wrote:

Cheers.

for where? Did we ever see any evidence an Ebony article described IBB as the richest general in the world before the whole country rioted? Or any evidence that CNN reported that the money Deziani alone stole is more that the entire revenue of the country, as people were spreading on whatsapp?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Nigerians go argue till kingdom come, same thing they do at beer parlor na im dem bring for internet. Tufiakwa to u nu :sad:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I knew Uzoho was a kid when I realized that one of my facebook friends is actually his older sister. As for arguing about the guy's age :lol: you guys have time on your hand. :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.facebook.com/uzoho1
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?