The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Between The Parasite and Mikhi, Arsenal are paying almost 600k per week????

And some people wonder why Kroenke doesn’t want to waste his money.

This is criminal mismanagement :curse: :curse:
Yet some folks want to live in a world where likes of Wenger are blameless. Same Wenger who only bought Cech in summer of 2015, same Wenger who was die hard loyal to incompetent morons like Rowley and Grimandi.
But why did the board not refused the deals when Wenger give :thumb: up?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Between The Parasite and Mikhi, Arsenal are paying almost 600k per week????

Yet some folks want to live in a world where likes of Wenger are blameless. Same Wenger who only bought Cech in summer of 2015, same Wenger who was die hard loyal to incompetent morons like Rowley and Grimandi.
Please don’t mention those last two names :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
How many players did these guys scout at Arsenal? Steve Rowley is a legendary Arsenal scout going back before Wenger, for you guys to even smear him has me wondering if you are guys are really with the program.

Stop talking opaks Waffi Abegi ... what gems did Rowley unearth? Abeg make we hear word.

As for Grimaldi less said the better ... Les Postman says hello :mrgreen:
Aniks, don't make a donkey (get it) of yourself. Let me start with the player they call Mr Arsenal - Tony Adams. If you want to learn more just Google, maybe you will not get much because he was before Google but I don't need Google.

Rowley is Arsenal most successful scout ever. An Arsenal legend for you and TG to trash him has me saying, this is a head's gone situation. Never let prejudice be a tool for your reasoning.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/features/2 ... tony-adams

Oh! We went downhill from when we started using StatDNA. The likes of Rowley and Grimandi are better. Wenger should have resigned instead of agreeing to the StatDNA scouting system over his tried and trusted system.

This guy sha :rotf: :rotf:

Is this the shyt I just heard? :rotf: :rotf:

Tony adams from the Stone Age Nah ya example of Rowley’s expertise ? Jesu Jesu :rotf: :rotf:

And wait wait are you saying that Stats DNA is the problem???

What kind of forked tongue serpent is this Waffi-Ole :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu gbami oh.

This is the same football Olodo named Waffi Man that I routinely told about the failings of StatsDNA and he argued and lied like Trump but now wan change tori?

Eh? :woot:

Lawd have mercy :rotf:

So Sisi Yemisi was right all this time :mrgreen:

Oya who is making a donkey out of themselves :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Please don’t mention those last two names :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
How many players did these guys scout at Arsenal? Steve Rowley is a legendary Arsenal scout going back before Wenger, for you guys to even smear him has me wondering if you are guys are really with the program.

Stop talking opaks Waffi Abegi ... what gems did Rowley unearth? Abeg make we hear word.

As for Grimaldi less said the better ... Les Postman says hello :mrgreen:
Aniks, don't make a donkey (get it) of yourself. Let me start with the player they call Mr Arsenal - Tony Adams. If you want to learn more just Google, maybe you will not get much because he was before Google but I don't need Google.

Rowley is Arsenal most successful scout ever. An Arsenal legend for you and TG to trash him has me saying, this is a head's gone situation. Never let prejudice be a tool for your reasoning.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/features/2 ... tony-adams

Oh! We went downhill from when we started using StatDNA. The likes of Rowley and Grimandi are better. Wenger should have resigned instead of agreeing to the StatDNA scouting system over his tried and trusted system.

This guy sha :rotf: :rotf:

Is this the shyt I just heard? :rotf: :rotf:

Tony adams from the Stone Age Nah ya example of Rowley’s expertise ? Jesu Jesu :rotf: :rotf:

And wait wait are you saying that Stats DNA is the problem???

What kind of forked tongue serpent is this Waffi-Ole :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu gbami oh.

This is the same football Olodo named Waffi Man that I routinely told about the failings of StatsDNA and he argued and lied like Trump but now wan change tori?

Eh? :woot:

Lawd have mercy :rotf:

So Sisi Yemisi was right all this time :mrgreen:

Oya who is making a donkey out of themselves :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Stick to Steve Rowley and let me give you some Arsenal lessons because it is obvious you are clueless about him. The modern Arsenal was built on the players he scouted. If you refer to him and his players as stone age, then you have no business criticising him because you cannot know him.

Read this link and if you are objective and fair, then you appreciate the role he played on our current youth team. Some of you guys don't even know the guy and his work but spew nonsense.

https://arseblog.news/2014/03/arsenal-a ... ting-team/

BTW! I see you want to jump on StatDNA to change the subject from Steve Rowley. StatDNA is controversial for Arsenal fans because we are unsure of its role in the grand scheme of things in the last 5 years especially. From the moment Kroenke was paid for the services of StatDNA, it was clear the it was more than a tool. Nothing wrong with StatDNA if it is just a tool to help you do your job better. Everything wrong with StatDNA if it now does your job.

Wenger's role in the last few years at Arsenal was not what it once was but he was complicit in facilitating Kroenke. I have no problem with moneyball so long as you realise you cannot build a team on moneyball.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

BTW! I see you want to jump on StatDNA to change the subject from Steve Rowley. StatDNA is controversial for Arsenal fans because we are unsure of its role in the grand scheme of things in the last 5 years especially. From the moment Kroenke was paid for the services of StatDNA, it was clear the it was more than a tool. Nothing wrong with StatDNA if it is just a tool to help you do your job better. Everything wrong with StatDNA if it now does your job.
I’m not deviating from anything ... I’m only pointing out ya Trumpian Ideology: Lies, Fables and Ogboju ole :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Waffi the Serpent .... Shady Arse Ole ...

Oya I don catch you in broad daylight :rotf: :rotf:

See wa yo man and slow learner that I have tried to educate on the fallacy of stat based scouting but the guy no gree but suddenly wan try lie like Trump :rotf: :rotf:

God don catch you ... Ole :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

And oh btw even ya story link is BS and does nothing to change the argument that Rowley and Grimandi were stealing a living... aided and abetted by arsene ... again tell me the last gem unearthed by the two ...

I’ve always said that my judgement of Wenger came from his last five years and he massively underachieved and unbalanced the squad ... end of tori ... even though I will always love and respect the man :idea:

Imagine all the talent out of France in the past decade and how much quality has come to the Emirates. From my seat in New York I’ve called out countless wastepipes and mentioned an equal number of emerging gems that the toolbags couldn’t unearth ... Abeg go siddon ... Slow learning wa yo man :taunt:

Stick to ya textbooks and let those wey get eye for the game and talent to talk :lol:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Watch this piece. Very enlightening.
[/video]
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Who gave out these contracts? Genius and master A.W?

Petr Cech-£100,000 a week(Old and finished)
Jenkinson-£45,000 a week(should be playing in the championship)
Litchenstiner-£90,000 a week(Old and finished)
Mustafi-£90,000 a week(Bench player)
Welbeck-£70,000 a week(Average but always injured)
Mhkitaryan-£180,000 a week(Good player when on form but doesnt show it weekly)
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:And oh btw even ya story link is BS and does nothing to change the argument that Rowley and Grimandi were stealing a living... aided and abetted by arsene ... again tell me the last gem unearthed by the two ...

I’ve always said that my judgement of Wenger came from his last five years and he massively underachieved and unbalanced the squad ... end of tori ... even though I will always love and respect the man :idea:

Imagine all the talent out of France in the past decade and how much quality has come to the Emirates. From my seat in New York I’ve called out countless wastepipes and mentioned an equal number of emerging gems that the toolbags couldn’t unearth ... Abeg go siddon ... Slow learning wa yo man :taunt:

Stick to ya textbooks and let those wey get eye for the game and talent to talk :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You heard of Kos, Coquelin and Diaby.

Next Steve Rowley lesson. Have you heard of Michael Thomas and David Rocastle? Go find out who first approached them in playing fields in Lewisham, South London.

You obviously know nothing about the guy but you criticise what you don't know or understand. If you have a clue about what you are talking about, you know no one rises from the position as an ordinary scout to head of scouting operations at a big club like Arsenal if your contribution is not outstanding.

Scouts are often the unsung heroes of football. Steve, by 2013 had left his job as head scout because he wanted to return to his first love of proper scouting. He was back to the fields, parks and academies of London doing what he loves. He got fed up of seating in an office waiting for reports from other scouts. By 2014 he was always at the Academy at Hale End.

A lot of the kids at the Academy now were scouted by Steve Rowley. Just like many a player have been since he scouted his first player for Arsenal in 1980. He joined officially in 1982.

Unlike other basta*ds like Damien Comoli, who was our head scout in Europe, Rowley did not take our secrets to other clubs. Arsenal scouting success was the most successful in Europe, every club wanted it. Until Damien Comolli took all our plans, methods and players to Spuds and Liverpool. Comolli did the most damage to us in a crucial time at the Emirates.

Comolli and Rowley worked together with Wenger from 1996. They were key in Arsenal bringing in players like Toure, Clichy, Eboue etc. They got Yaya Toure into Europe.

Last 5 years Wenger won 3 FA Cups and more with a transfer budget way below all his rivals. Show me a team with a better record with half his budget. But you claim he massively under achieved. Learn to put things in context. That's selective BS. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Let's deal in facts not BS. Here is the cash figure from our last set of accounts compared to other clubs. While others were buying, we were selling. Arsenal's history is 5 years old, like you for some reason believe.

From a debt base of over £550m Arsenal are now in a position where If you deduct the balance of the stadium debt from the cash reserves, Arsenal now have a surplus of £45m. We do not have any issues if stadium debt to worry about anymore. We now have enough cash to pay off our stadium and will have a surplus of £45m. If only he had all that money to spend?

Look at Emery with the resources he has, he is not messing about, he has called out the Board. He will be gone in the summer if he does not get money to compete. Remember who told you first.

I await the next set of accounts. I will be keeping my keen eye on the debt section of the accounts. I will want to know if Kroenke has passed on the money he borrowed to buy his shares to the club.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Ozil out again today.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

This incompetent ref.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:Ozil out again today.
Its now no news,i hope he is mentally ok
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Unai! Unai! Unai!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

That loss entirely on Emery. Abject lineup and tactics for 60+ minutes, gave average West Ham a lifeline and they took it. Emery must learn this is the PL, you can't afford to piss away 60 minutes of a game particularly on the road with piss poor management.

No Bellerin, Ozil, Ramsey and Torriera vs the West Ham side...Absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long top 4.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:That loss entirely on Emery. Abject lineup and tactics for 60+ minutes, gave average West Ham a lifeline and they took it. Emery must learn this is the PL, you can't afford to piss away 60 minutes of a game particularly on the road with piss poor management.

No Bellerin, Ozil, Ramsey and Torriera vs the West Ham side...Absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long top 4.

No no no no TG ..this loss is squarely on Xhaka according to our resident expert at everything football and life.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:That loss entirely on Emery. Abject lineup and tactics for 60+ minutes, gave average West Ham a lifeline and they took it. Emery must learn this is the PL, you can't afford to piss away 60 minutes of a game particularly on the road with piss poor management.

So long top 4.

No no no no TG ..this loss is squarely on Xhaka according to our resident expert at everything football and life.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

We got rid of Arsene for a clown - nah, a wannabe clown.
Pellegrini has WH playing disciplined defence yet we still lack shape & balance. Those who keep dismissing our need for a winger or 2 got issues.
Just sit back wait for Arsenal - we can't penetrate neither with pace(rarely with passes) & we ain't doing zilch. Protect 6th place from LCFC - Ozil gets better by the day
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Emery biggest flaw is he puts far to much faith in his pre match theoretical vision of how 1st half will unfold. Gets stuck in the weeds, game still about quality. If Bellerin, Torriera, Ramsey and Ozil fit no excuse for them not to start va team like West Ham.

Emery will take justified heat today. Golden rule in football you never give opposition the line up they will gladly face. No Bellerin, no Ozil, no Ramsey and no Torreira would have made Pellegrini quite happy.

Emery mindset that pissing away opening 45-55 minutes of each match must change.

Pising away opeing 50+minutes of a match puts every game on a knife edge. Instead selecting best 11, taking game to likes of west ham, solid chance Arsenal head into HT with a lead, nope instead 0-0 at HT. Typical Xhaka error and it's 1-0 West Ham and that's the game.

Again Emery will merit every ounce of criticism, can't afford top be a slow learner in the PL.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Typical Xhaka error and it's 1-0 West Ham and that's the game.

QED
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Frankly right back to square 1, sloppy, weak minded, always soft away from the Emirates Arsenal.

Arsenal again that club that will drop points vs any decent opposition on the road. Arsenal still have games @ City, @ Wolves, @ Leicester, @ Everton, @ Spurs, @ Watford....

Detective Bunk Moreland

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

It is about time journalists around the club start drilling down on this Ozil issue. We the fans deserve to know better than we do right now about a player being paid 300k per week not even making a matchday squad.

Enough of this passive aggressive nonsense! We deserve better information. And not rumours!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

SylverEagles wrote:It is about time journalists around the club start drilling down on this Ozil issue. We the fans deserve to know better than we do right now about a player being paid 300k per week not even making a matchday squad.

Enough of this passive aggressive nonsense! We deserve better information. And not rumours!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
It's obvious Emery wants to force Ozil to quit Arsenal.

Emery wants at least some of that 350k per week wages off the books. Problem is if Ozil wants to stay there is nothing anyone at Arenal can do to force him out. AW did the same to Adebayor but in a more tactful fashion.
Detective Bunk Moreland

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:And oh btw even ya story link is BS and does nothing to change the argument that Rowley and Grimandi were stealing a living... aided and abetted by arsene ... again tell me the last gem unearthed by the two ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You heard of Kos, Coquelin and Diaby.

Next Steve Rowley lesson. Have you heard of Michael Thomas and David Rocastle? Go find out who first approached them in playing fields in Lewisham, South London.

You obviously know nothing about the guy but you criticise what you don't know or understand. If you have a clue about what you are talking about, you know no one rises from the position as an ordinary scout to head of scouting operations at a big club like Arsenal if your contribution is not outstanding.

Scouts are often the unsung heroes of football. Steve, by 2013 had left his job as head scout because he wanted to return to his first love of proper scouting. He was back to the fields, parks and academies of London doing what he loves. He got fed up of seating in an office waiting for reports from other scouts. By 2014 he was always at the Academy at Hale End.

A lot of the kids at the Academy now were scouted by Steve Rowley. Just like many a player have been since he scouted his first player for Arsenal in 1980. He joined officially in 1982.

Unlike other basta*ds like Damien Comoli, who was our head scout in Europe, Rowley did not take our secrets to other clubs. Arsenal scouting success was the most successful in Europe, every club wanted it. Until Damien Comolli took all our plans, methods and players to Spuds and Liverpool. Comolli did the most damage to us in a crucial time at the Emirates.

Comolli and Rowley worked together with Wenger from 1996. They were key in Arsenal bringing in players like Toure, Clichy, Eboue etc. They got Yaya Toure into Europe.

Last 5 years Wenger won 3 FA Cups and more with a transfer budget way below all his rivals. Show me a team with a better record with half his budget. But you claim he massively under achieved. Learn to put things in context. That's selective BS. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Let's deal in facts not BS. Here is the cash figure from our last set of accounts compared to other clubs. While others were buying, we were selling. Arsenal's history is 5 years old, like you for some reason believe.

From a debt base of over £550m Arsenal are now in a position where If you deduct the balance of the stadium debt from the cash reserves, Arsenal now have a surplus of £45m. We do not have any issues if stadium debt to worry about anymore. We now have enough cash to pay off our stadium and will have a surplus of £45m. If only he had all that money to spend?

Look at Emery with the resources he has, he is not messing about, he has called out the Board. He will be gone in the summer if he does not get money to compete. Remember who told you first.

I await the next set of accounts. I will be keeping my keen eye on the debt section of the accounts. I will want to know if Kroenke has passed on the money he borrowed to buy his shares to the club.

See nonsense ohhh. So nah KOS, Le Coq and Diaby you wan use as poster boy?

Ahahahahahahahahaha ..:. Waffi you were better off going to Mauritius .

Better pray I take pity and don’t rake you over the coals like stuffed rabbit for this drivel.

Bros just admit you have no argument :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:

Rowley and Grimandi are notable more for their misses than their wins.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So long top 4.

Ozil has no business being there. Unai is done with him and any club with any ambition :idea:

FACTS :idea:

Bells couldn’t play a full game but LT was an eyebrow raiser ... hopefully xhaka’s time is up as well

MLK.