KPB TO BARCELONA FC FOR PHOTOGRAPHY LESSONS

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
KPB TO BARCELONA FC FOR PHOTOGRAPHY LESSONS

Post by The YeyeMan »

?
Odion Ighalo, an option for Barcelona as they look to add a forward

12/01/2019
Lluís Miguelsanz
Diariosport

The former Granada and Waford player is wanted by the Catalans

Barcelona have decided to sign a No 9 in the winter window to cover for the departures of Munir El Haddadi and Denis Suarez. The club want a low-cost option to complete the squad.

One option is Nigeria striker Odion Ighalo, who played in the Premier League with Watford.

He has many offers to return there after going to China, where he has been for two years with Changchun Yatai.

Barcelona are looking at five or six names more, hoping to loan a player like for the Jeison Murillo deal.

They want a player who gets into space well and is a good finisher. Alvaro Morata is one option, Ighalo another.

Ighalo’s side in China have been relegated to the second division and he wants to come back to European football. He has three offers from the Premier League, but Barca is an attractive option.

Barca scouts know Ighalo well as he was at Granada. He scored 12 and 15 goals in his two season with Watford, who sold him to China for 25m.

Ighalo played at the World Cup with Nigeria. He’s fast, has a good shot and moves well in the box.

Barca want a player who can let Luis Suarez rest when needed.

Planning is going well for next season, with the signing of Todibo, and probables of De Jong and Rabiot. The priority is to find a forward who can compete up front.
https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/b ... rd-7241355
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ODION IGHALO TO BARCELONA...

Post by The YeyeMan »

Make I say nothing. :glare:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:Make I say nothing. :glare:
Seconded.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Money laundering.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He should join and enjoy his time...at least being in Barca playing 20 games a season as a sub is much better than China
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:He should join and enjoy his time...at least being in Barca playing 20 games a season as a sub is much better than China
Dude he goes there he will be a starter when he settle,he will fit in like gloves,he will score for fun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Well I .......
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Bigpokey24 wrote:He should join and enjoy his time...at least being in Barca playing 20 games a season as a sub is much better than China
Watching all the to games for free, abeg make dem sign me jare
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Let this happen o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

welcome to SPIN

Is my spelling of the country correct?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Been following Ighalo on Instagram; quite impress with his off season training regimen
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

OK...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Meanwhile just now just now I spoke to Klopp. He wants me to come to Merseyside and give James Milner a break. He likes the fact that I am slow and one-dimensional, like Milner.

Make I gree?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Kaji, biko...please confirm that you are not only, not being serious, but equally drunk. Nno!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

If it was another African linked to Barca, I bet you losers would give your big ups..smh...it is so obvious them don swear for many of una , tall just can't see it....

Odion enjoy your life and football, let the bad belle CE forumers choke on dem bad belle..yes I am talking to everyone one of you with daft comments..in fact let me list y'alls name ..

Cito, yeyeman,wakaman,mace, scipio. Eaglezbleak.....dem really do all of una for yonda
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:If it was another African linked to Barca, I bet you losers would give your big ups..smh...it is so obvious them don swear for many of una , tall just can't see it....

Odion enjoy your life and football, let the bad belle CE forumers choke on dem bad belle..yes I am talking to everyone one of you with daft comments..in fact let me list y'alls name ..

Cito, yeyeman,wakaman,mace, scipio. Eaglezbleak.....dem really do all of una for yonda
I have said nothing. Don't call me.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Well that will be good if it happens
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:@Kaji, biko...please confirm that you are not only, not being serious, but equally drunk. Nno!
You think he will not shine at Barca that everything is make to look easy and Messi doing the hard work to feed him?
He will score for fun with thw service at Barca
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:If it was another African linked to Barca, I bet you losers would give your big ups..smh...it is so obvious them don swear for many of una , tall just can't see it....

I have said nothing. Don't call me.
:biggrin:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

May you grow sense this year. I know it is almost impossible for you. But, at least try to read or abi na curse that you must display rank ignorance at every turn?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Wetin I do naw?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

could turn out to be best move of his career if it happens. where he will struggle as much as to score. enough chances created