SAMUEL KALU SCORES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SAMUEL KALU SCORES

Post by wiseone »

The most impressive thing is the lack of backlift before he took the shot. That is incredibly hard to execute.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kalu scores again..match live ..

details..

https://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/0rZ ... ch-summary
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Kalu scores again..match live ..

details..

Its on beinsports connect channel 4.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Just had a wicked shot tipped over the bar for a CK.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bobo is lively today, kai!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:

details..

Thanks.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

details..

Thanks.
I had turned it off they subbed our boy at minute 61 mschew...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chukwueze, Kalu, Simon Moses, Osimhen, Iwobi, Musa all in right prime of time... golden generation anyone?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

It’s not golden generation until 3/4 of our players are performing week in and out exceptionally at a big club
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

chief nfachairman wrote:Samuel Kalu played behind the striker/ Attacking midfield for Bordeaux in the cup game before this one. He's got the skillset and intelligence to play this role. He's technique and passes are deadly.

I hope he battles Iwobi for this position in the SE while Chukwueze, Henry, Musa can battle for the wings/ support striker.

We still have S.Moses in Levante who could probably strt playing regular footie and V.Moses who would get back to regular football in the EPL soon and would likely call of his retirement. These two can also join in the battle for wings.

Now, who would be our striker that can compliment these beasts?

Kalu is better from the left wing, iwobi plays centre attacking midfield and chukweze comes in from the right. There is no room for Musa on the wings. Musa hugs the bench or plays as a striker. Simple and plain no sentiments.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

9jaMan wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Samuel Kalu played behind the striker/ Attacking midfield for Bordeaux in the cup game before this one. He's got the skillset and intelligence to play this role. He's technique and passes are deadly.

I hope he battles Iwobi for this position in the SE while Chukwueze, Henry, Musa can battle for the wings/ support striker.

We still have S.Moses in Levante who could probably strt playing regular footie and V.Moses who would get back to regular football in the EPL soon and would likely call of his retirement. These two can also join in the battle for wings.

Kalu is better from the left wing, iwobi plays centre attacking midfield and chukweze comes in from the right. There is no room for Musa on the wings. Musa hugs the bench or plays as a striker. Simple and plain no sentiments.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

9jaman you’re a clown. Musa is the first name on eagles forward list on current form for SE the likes of kalu and Chukwueze (I rate highly) will be integrated slowly before becoming Bonaire starters. Honestly, the SE team that beat Iceland at WC is my ideal xi with some minor changes
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

9jaMan wrote:

Agreed, Musa has always being our striker
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:Chukwueze, Kalu, Simon Moses, Osimhen, Iwobi, Musa all in right prime of time... golden generation anyone?
Get a hold of yourself..Everything for you nah golden generation. When was the last time a Nigerian won APOY? You people and hype
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kalu in Ligue 1 team of the week voted by whoscored, https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/74/To ... ce-Ligue-1. Go to bottom of the page.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Chukwueze, Kalu, Simon Moses, Osimhen, Iwobi, Musa all in right prime of time... golden generation anyone?
Get a hold of yourself..Everything for you nah golden generation. When was the last time a Nigerian won APOY? You people and hype

Can't win Apoy unless u play in England.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Can't win Apoy unless u play in England.
Hmmm, thats true, cuz most of these moves wouldn't work on a freezing night in League 2...

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Somehow he reminds me of Pius Ikedia. I hope I'm wrong but something tells he is reincarnate of Pius Ikedia.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

bully12 wrote:Somehow he reminds me of Pius Ikedia. I hope I'm wrong but something tells he is reincarnate of Pius Ikedia.

You are wrong and it's obvious now that you don't know nothing about soccer. Simple and plain.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

9jaMan wrote:
bully12 wrote:Somehow he reminds me of Pius Ikedia. I hope I'm wrong but something tells he is reincarnate of Pius Ikedia.

You are wrong and it's obvious now that you don't know nothing about soccer. Simple and plain.
The boy hugs ball like Ikedia and end product similar to that of Ikedia. Am I a soccer pundit ? Definitely not just expressing my observation .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So bully you saw the tight ball control running at speed creating chances and called that Ikedia but the guy below with the loose touches and complete selfishness you call a beast? Those loose touches only work in useless Belgium. Theres a reason one is starter for the SE and the other is a standy player hoping for injuries to make the squad...

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

maceo4 wrote:So bully you saw the tight ball control running at speed creating chances and called that Ikedia but the guy below with the loose touches and complete selfishness you call a beast? Those loose touches only work in useless Belgium.

[/video]
I thought Henry is doing this same thing in Turkey. By the way Samuel was in Belgium with Henry we did not see him did what Henry did. They both played in Belgium this same time one of them was awesome and more elite clubs sought after him than the other one. We know between the two who was mostly talked about.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully12 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:So bully you saw the tight ball control running at speed creating chances and called that Ikedia but the guy below with the loose touches and complete selfishness you call a beast? Those loose touches only work in useless Belgium.

[/video]
I thought Henry is doing this same thing in Turkey. By the way Samuel was in Belgium with Henry we did not see him did what Henry did. They both played in Belgium this same time one of them was awesome and more elite clubs sought after him than the other one. We know between the two who was mostly talked about.
No he's not doing the same thing in Turkey, you need to actually watch the games and not just look at his tap in count. His movement is absolutely horrible and he's not good running with the ball. He plays in a team that is like the Barca of their league so he gets more chances to score, but he doesn't really contribute to the overall run of play. He might be another Iheanacho as finishing is the best asset but doesn't contribute enough to other parts of the game. But unlike Kelechi he has a tiny build so might not be able to play the CF role. I wish them both well and the better they do the better it is for the SE, but we know who is a starter for the SE and who is a standby player. That one is not in dispute...
Super Eagus 4 Life!