Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 86892
Location: Earth
Image

Quote:
he side were once famous for their foreign imports, with players such as Jay-Jay Okocha, Pierre van Hooijdonk, Alex, Nicolas Anelka, Roberto Carlos and in more recent times Dirk Kuyt, Nani and Robin van Persie.

But their struggling team nowadays features the likes of former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, Spurs striker Roberto Soldado, on-loan Swansea winger Andre Ayew and Leicester's record signing Islam Slimani, who is on loan at the club, and Frenchman Mathieu Valbuena.

"This is the weakest squad for 20 years," adds Erten. "


Ayew went down with Swansea, bobo is about to carry Fene down to the 2nd division :shock:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46883617

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8132
FakeNews!!! Fenabache 4th from bottom

Talking about bottom of leagues ..... :wink:
    Rooted at the bottom of the Turkish league is A. UMAR's Rizespor
    Bottom of Italian Serie A Joel Obi's Chievo
    Joint Bottom of German league is N. Sarenren-Bazee with Hanover

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47560
For those who may not know who Ayew is, here he is.


Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8132
1naija wrote:
For those who may not know who Ayew is, here he is.

It shows love of country (= Patriotism)

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 86892
Location: Earth
1naija wrote:
For those who may not know who Ayew is, here he is.


Image

Image

Image

Image

it is pathetic, bobo just dey relegate left and right, the owner of the club was so vexed, he told the players they should catch a 6 hours bus back to Istanbul after one of their games.... chei Ayew not surprised ?

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
Rawlings wrote:
FakeNews!!! Fenabache 4th from bottom

Talking about bottom of leagues ..... :wink:
    Rooted at the bottom of the Turkish league is A. UMAR's Rizespor
    Bottom of Italian Serie A Joel Obi's Chievo
    Joint Bottom of German league is N. Sarenren-Bazee with Hanover

But Fenerbeche where never a bottom feeding club where as those guys you mentioned above are at lower end clubs already,Fener are obviously in some sort of trouble to be relying on Andre Ayew in the first place!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8132
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
FakeNews!!! Fenabache 4th from bottom

Talking about bottom of leagues ..... :wink:
    Rooted at the bottom of the Turkish league is A. UMAR's Rizespor
    Bottom of Italian Serie A Joel Obi's Chievo
    Joint Bottom of German league is N. Sarenren-Bazee with Hanover

But Fenerbeche where never a bottom feeding club where as those guys you mentioned above are at lower end clubs already,Fener are obviously in some sort of trouble to be relying on Andre Ayew in the first place!


They'll come out of the slump
Class is permanent form is temporary ....

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:00 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47560
Rawlings wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
FakeNews!!! Fenabache 4th from bottom

Talking about bottom of leagues ..... :wink:
    Rooted at the bottom of the Turkish league is A. UMAR's Rizespor
    Bottom of Italian Serie A Joel Obi's Chievo
    Joint Bottom of German league is N. Sarenren-Bazee with Hanover

But Fenerbeche where never a bottom feeding club where as those guys you mentioned above are at lower end clubs already,Fener are obviously in some sort of trouble to be relying on Andre Ayew in the first place!


They'll come out of the slump
Class is permanent form is temporary ....


So crying Ayew temporarily brought their form to the pits?

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5933
Location: Here
They just signed Victor Moses.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8132
Cally wrote:
They just signed Victor Moses.


That's a very good signing

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aswani and 44 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group