Eden Hazard publicly admits what I already knew.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eden Hazard publicly admits what I already knew.

Post by danfo driver »

About four years ago, I heard Eden Hazard in an interview say "I will never be at the level of Ronaldo and Messi." That was the moment I lost respect for him. And since then, I have actually come to know a player who is absolutely mentally weak, and completely uninterested in being successful. And it became very clear why he is one of those players who has a fantastic season, and takes one season off to be very poor.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... rustrated/
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Eden Harazard publicly admits what I already knew.

Post by balo »

I was disappointed. He belongs in a circus. Not on the football field.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:About four years ago, I head Eden Hazard in an interview say "I will never be at the level of Ronaldo and Messi." That was the moment I lost respect for him. And since then, I have actually come to know a player who is absolutely mentally weak, and completely uninterested in being successful. And it became very clear why he is one of those players who has a fantastic season, and takes one season off to be very poor.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... rustrated/
That makes it the 2 of us. I’m not surprised. I’m only surprised that he’s declared it publicly. No one should be surprised. He’s favorite phrase is he ‘loves to enjoy his football’. Initially, he was performing well at the false 9 (racking up goals and assists) but he wasn’t happy because his number of touches reduced by around 50% or more (my guess). Since then, his stats have dried up. I tire for the guy.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hopefully he leave Chelsea for good come summer,Hazard is not good as people even make him to be.If you add other factors he is an average player.He is mentally weak and completely lack motivation to be successful.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Very very interesting. One side of my brain is like...this is crazy (at this level) another part of my brain likes and respect a part of his message - i think it reflects and informs his craftiness.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

He should have played for Wenger
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eden Hazard publicly admits what I already knew.

Post by Siddonlook11 »

It may be a Madrid come and get me message ...anti marketing has been found to be sometime successful..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Joe Cole was better in Chelsea Jersey than Hazard.
Last edited by Benedict Iroha on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote:Hopefully he leave Chelsea for good come summer,Hazard is not good as people even make him to be.If you add other factors he is an average player.He is mentally weak and completely lack motivation to be successful.
And you’re an absolute comedian :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Siddonlook11 wrote:It may be a Madrid come and get me message ...anti marketing has been found to be sometime successful..
... Hazard has always said this from day 1 meaning he’s been sending message to Madrid since day1 while proceeding to play pivotal roles in many silverware campaign efforts... or he’s being honest and has nothing to do with wanting to leave the club.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:It may be a Madrid come and get me message ...anti marketing has been found to be sometime successful..
... Hazard has always said this from day 1 meaning he’s been sending message to Madrid since day1 while proceeding to play pivotal roles in many silverware campaign efforts... or he’s being honest and has nothing to do with wanting to leave the club.

lets trade him for Ozil
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
kajifu wrote:Hopefully he leave Chelsea for good come summer,Hazard is not good as people even make him to be.If you add other factors he is an average player.He is mentally weak and completely lack motivation to be successful.
And you nyash licker :lol:
Seriously how will you rate him in the modern game today?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

lets trade him for Ozil
Oh God let Chelsea mistake trade him with Ozil :thumb: To think Ozil is making almost twice of what Hazard is making
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Joe Cole was better in Chelsea Jersey than Hazard.
:lol: bullshit.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

maybe he will thrive in a better team perhaps?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Whatever at the end of the day he won titles for your club. It is time for him to move on. So a player bares his mind and he is guilty of what people think of him, that is exactly what he expressed in his sentiments he is not going to put himself under undue pressure, rather he let's his play do that as he enjoys himself.

Many people say thing just for the fun of it and for many reasons. Your coach has been playing your best player in the position he does not like and he is not happy with it. He won't the first star to dislike a role that does not allow him to express himself. Any coach who continues to play players out of position while leaving out the natural players for the position on the bench, needs to have his credentials and sanity reviewed.

It is time for Hazard to move on, perhaps that will allow for the fans to appreciate what he has done for Chelsea.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leave Eden alone, sarri is the clueless one
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:Whatever at the end of the day he won titles for your club. It is time for him to move on. So a player bares his mind and he is guilty of what people think of him, that is exactly what he expressed in his sentiments he is not going to put himself under undue pressure, rather he let's his play do that as he enjoys himself.

Many people say thing just for the fun of it and for many reasons. Your coach has been playing your best player in the position he does not like and he is not happy with it. He won't the first star to dislike a role that does not allow him to express himself. Any coach who continues to play players out of position while leaving out the natural players for the position on the bench, needs to have his credentials and sanity reviewed.

It is time for Hazard to move on, perhaps that will allow for the fans to appreciate what he has done for Chelsea.

You may be right, but he is also on record saying he liked the false 9.

Realistically, he does not and Chelsea must put a stop to that. Hopefully Higuain is the answer to letting our clown blossom again.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:Whatever at the end of the day he won titles for your club. It is time for him to move on. So a player bares his mind and he is guilty of what people think of him, that is exactly what he expressed in his sentiments he is not going to put himself under undue pressure, rather he let's his play do that as he enjoys himself.

Please, let the boy insist he wants to stay in London make Arsenal get am and give them Ozil. Chelsea still owes us for the Ashley Cole wayo....and for Fabregas :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bro Kajifu, e get somethings you go think and is all good for your mind, then you write it down, read am again then realize “man if this ain’t crazy then I don’t know what crazy is”. At that point you ignore the send button and rewrite what you wrote. Just saying... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:

You may be right, but he is also on record saying he liked the false 9.

Realistically, he does not and Chelsea must put a stop to that. Hopefully Higuain is the answer to letting our clown blossom again.
Man mi forget what most of these public figures are saying, look at their body language, that is where the truth lies. Players will chorus we like our manager but their collective action on the field says otherwise.

I have been interviewed and I have said politically correct things so an not to rock the boat, whereas deep inside I was itching to say BS.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
And you nyash licker :lol:
Seriously how will you rate him in the modern game today?
I recall this guy almost bet me his $65/week K-mart job moni sey Victor Moses better pass Hazard back in the day..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

lets trade him for Ozil
I'll rather bring back Winston Bogarde :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)