Eden Hazard publicly admits what I already knew.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eden Hazard publicly admits what I already knew.

Post by metalalloy »

Whats the big deal? he is simply saying that all managers he has played for always ask him to do more, and Sarri is no different from the others?

Full interview (in french)
https://www.francefootball.fr/news/A-li ... art/979839
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

What nonsense...Hazards view on the game is refreshing to me, the guy wants to enjoy himself and won’t put himself under any pressure he does not want.

At the end of the day Hazard was best player in France before Chelsea bought him and has been overall the best player in England in the last 2-4 seasons. If some of yall think that is easy, even when you have talent then you have a lot to learn.

He has won many personal accolades, and what trophy at club level has he not won?

People need to understand not everybody wants to be like Ronaldo in particular or Messi. How many of you in your professions are like Ronaldo and Messi?

Good luck to Eden Hazard, I have enjoyed watching him more than Ronaldo in the last 5 seasons!
To God be the glory
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:
Madrid come collect him and go
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gaddem!!! Look at Hazard lifting the World Cup and the CL at the same time after that skill! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?