Valencia V Villarreal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Valencia V Villarreal

Post by DIMKA76 »

WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Valencia V Villarreal

Post by Scipio Africanus »

On the bench again? What kinda nonsense is dis? :evil:

Wha choo looking at?!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Rooting for Valencia until Chukwueze comes on.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Scipio Africanus wrote:On the bench again? What kinda nonsense is dis? :evil:
Contract is up this year and no agreement. Maybe the boy is refusing to sign, it’s their loss if he walks for free.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Villareal down by 1 kondo :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

It's clear that something is going on here. Villarreal lack any attacking cutting edge, yet Iborra is being played while chukwueze is dropped. Iborra just gave the ball away for the goal.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Chukwueze finally in
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Not having a good game so far. Given away possession so easily a few times already
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DIMKA76 wrote:Not having a good game so far. Given away possession so easily a few times already

Of course he isn't. They've demoted him in an attempt to force him to sign a contract. Would they do that to a Spanish player of his calibre? Abeg go Sidon with your Joor. With the way you twist things the boy has probably scored but you're only reporting the turnover. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:Not having a good game so far. Given away possession so easily a few times already

Of course he isn't. They've demoted him in an attempt to force him to sign a contract. Would they do that to a Spanish player of his calibre? Abeg go Sidon with your Joor. With the way you twist things the boy has probably scored but you're only reporting the turnover. :roll:
I think you guys are making a bigger deal of it, he’s 19 just recently promoted from the youth team and has started a bunch of games, nothing wrong with resting him a little.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shocking and some of yall want the bobo to start for the SE.. I see him as a squad player for now, maybe after 10 International games being consistent, then he can be seen as a starter
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Some of you guys on this forum are simply morally bankrupt. You wouldn't hear a negative word about a player. Just so you know I am a big fan of Chukwueze hence I opened the thread in anticipation of another electrifying performance. I noticed he wasn't looking as sharp as before, who knows, he might be the kind of player who needs regular playing time to get into his groove. I also attributed it to less playing time. You are a real pain. I gave an objective comment. Go chop bottle joor!!!. Like every other player, there are good days and bad days. Let's just say he had a so so day.

And what are you going to accuse me of this time? That I didn't watch the game? Santi got taken off with an ice pack strapped to his knee. He seems to combine well with Santi. They are currently in the thick of a relegation fight, it's going to be tough
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Every one has a bad game especially young players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

There are two people on this thread talking opaks as usual.

And they know who they are. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DIMKA76 wrote:

Some of you guys on this forum are simply morally bankrupt. You wouldn't hear a negative word about a player. Just so you know I am a big fan of Chukwueze hence I opened the thread in anticipation of another electrifying performance. I noticed he wasn't looking as sharp as before, who knows, he might be the kind of player who needs regular playing time to get into his groove. I also attributed it to less playing time. You are a real pain. I gave an objective comment. Go chop bottle joor!!!. Like every other player, there are good days and bad days. Let's just say he had a so so day.

And what are you going to accuse me of this time? That I didn't watch the game? Santi got taken off with an ice pack strapped to his knee. He seems to combine well with Santi. They are currently in the thick of a relegation fight, it's going to be tough
Sharap dia. Your reputation here is terrible when it comes to accurate game reporting.
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

DIMKA76 wrote:

Sharap dia. Your reputation here is terrible when it comes to accurate game reporting.
Rep? You should look in the mirror. You can talk. It's bullies like you with nothing better to do that love to cast aspersions at others just for the fun of ridiculing them. There is a group of you and you're fast becoming a troll of mine. All your comments about my post are to take a .5% of it an blow it totally out of context and proportion. I guess it makes you feel better if there's nothing noteworthy happening in your life.

So let me ask you, did you watch the game? You stand here confidently questioning someone who watched the game and blatantly challenge my observations about a player I was watching more closely than the others. If you didn't watch the game, after all, I have just written then I suggest you book yourself into a psychiatric hospital immediately.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Isn't it more likely that he was benched because he hit a slump rather than he hit a slump because he was benched?

The team is in a relegation dogfight and you think they'd bench him just to punish him for not re-upping his deal? That's like cutting off their nose to spite their face. They increase their chance of them getting a better offer for him if they play him and he excels.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

theYemster wrote:

Isn't it more likely that he was benched because he hit a slump rather than he hit a slump because he was benched?

The team is in a relegation dogfight and you think they'd bench him just to punish him for not re-upping his deal? That's like cutting off their nose to spite their face. They increase their chance of them getting a better offer for him if they play him and he excels.
To be honest I was a little perplexed with the coaches decision to bench him. After all he has shown good form this far. Well they didn't offer much bite in attack and without Carzola they would struggle even more. It's not looking good for them.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DIMKA76 wrote:
theYemster wrote:

To be honest I was a little perplexed with the coaches decision to bench him. After all he has shown good form this far. Well they didn't offer much bite in attack and without Carzola they would struggle even more. It's not looking good for them.
They've scored 1 goal in 3 games since he was dropped. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Villarreal sack their coach.
I am happy
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Dammy wrote:Villarreal sack their coach.

Any coach that will bench a baller like chukweze deserves the sack. Simple and plain
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

9jaMan wrote:
Dammy wrote:Villarreal sack their coach.

Any coach that will bench a baller like chukweze deserves the sack. Simple and plain
Ifa has done it again. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!