Valencia V Villarreal

Re: Valencia V Villarreal

On the bench again? What kinda nonsense is dis? :evil:

Rooting for Valencia until Chukwueze comes on.

Scipio Africanus wrote:On the bench again? What kinda nonsense is dis? :evil:
Contract is up this year and no agreement. Maybe the boy is refusing to sign, it’s their loss if he walks for free.
Senator WIRES

Post by Senator WIRES »

Villareal down by 1 kondo :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

It's clear that something is going on here. Villarreal lack any attacking cutting edge, yet Iborra is being played while chukwueze is dropped. Iborra just gave the ball away for the goal.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Chukwueze finally in

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Not having a good game so far. Given away possession so easily a few times already

DIMKA76 wrote:Not having a good game so far. Given away possession so easily a few times already

Of course he isn't. They've demoted him in an attempt to force him to sign a contract. Would they do that to a Spanish player of his calibre? Abeg go Sidon with your Joor. With the way you twist things the boy has probably scored but you're only reporting the turnover. :roll:

DIMKA76 wrote:Not having a good game so far. Given away possession so easily a few times already

Of course he isn't. They've demoted him in an attempt to force him to sign a contract. Would they do that to a Spanish player of his calibre? Abeg go Sidon with your Joor. With the way you twist things the boy has probably scored but you're only reporting the turnover. :roll:
I think you guys are making a bigger deal of it, he’s 19 just recently promoted from the youth team and has started a bunch of games, nothing wrong with resting him a little.

Shocking and some of yall want the bobo to start for the SE.. I see him as a squad player for now, maybe after 10 International games being consistent, then he can be seen as a starter

Some of you guys on this forum are simply morally bankrupt. You wouldn't hear a negative word about a player. Just so you know I am a big fan of Chukwueze hence I opened the thread in anticipation of another electrifying performance. I noticed he wasn't looking as sharp as before, who knows, he might be the kind of player who needs regular playing time to get into his groove. I also attributed it to less playing time. You are a real pain. I gave an objective comment. Go chop bottle joor!!!. Like every other player, there are good days and bad days. Let's just say he had a so so day.

And what are you going to accuse me of this time? That I didn't watch the game? Santi got taken off with an ice pack strapped to his knee. He seems to combine well with Santi. They are currently in the thick of a relegation fight, it's going to be tough

Every one has a bad game especially young players.

There are two people on this thread talking opaks as usual.

And they know who they are. :D

DIMKA76 wrote:

Some of you guys on this forum are simply morally bankrupt. You wouldn't hear a negative word about a player. Just so you know I am a big fan of Chukwueze hence I opened the thread in anticipation of another electrifying performance. I noticed he wasn't looking as sharp as before, who knows, he might be the kind of player who needs regular playing time to get into his groove. I also attributed it to less playing time. You are a real pain. I gave an objective comment. Go chop bottle joor!!!. Like every other player, there are good days and bad days. Let's just say he had a so so day.

And what are you going to accuse me of this time? That I didn't watch the game? Santi got taken off with an ice pack strapped to his knee. He seems to combine well with Santi. They are currently in the thick of a relegation fight, it's going to be tough
Sharap dia. Your reputation here is terrible when it comes to accurate game reporting.

DIMKA76 wrote:

Sharap dia. Your reputation here is terrible when it comes to accurate game reporting.
Rep? You should look in the mirror. You can talk. It's bullies like you with nothing better to do that love to cast aspersions at others just for the fun of ridiculing them. There is a group of you and you're fast becoming a troll of mine. All your comments about my post are to take a .5% of it an blow it totally out of context and proportion. I guess it makes you feel better if there's nothing noteworthy happening in your life.

So let me ask you, did you watch the game? You stand here confidently questioning someone who watched the game and blatantly challenge my observations about a player I was watching more closely than the others. If you didn't watch the game, after all, I have just written then I suggest you book yourself into a psychiatric hospital immediately.

Isn't it more likely that he was benched because he hit a slump rather than he hit a slump because he was benched?

The team is in a relegation dogfight and you think they'd bench him just to punish him for not re-upping his deal? That's like cutting off their nose to spite their face. They increase their chance of them getting a better offer for him if they play him and he excels.

Isn't it more likely that he was benched because he hit a slump rather than he hit a slump because he was benched?

The team is in a relegation dogfight and you think they'd bench him just to punish him for not re-upping his deal? That's like cutting off their nose to spite their face. They increase their chance of them getting a better offer for him if they play him and he excels.
To be honest I was a little perplexed with the coaches decision to bench him. After all he has shown good form this far. Well they didn't offer much bite in attack and without Carzola they would struggle even more. It's not looking good for them.

DIMKA76 wrote:

To be honest I was a little perplexed with the coaches decision to bench him. After all he has shown good form this far. Well they didn't offer much bite in attack and without Carzola they would struggle even more. It's not looking good for them.
They've scored 1 goal in 3 games since he was dropped. :laugh:

Villarreal sack their coach.

Dammy wrote:Villarreal sack their coach.

Any coach that will bench a baller like chukweze deserves the sack. Simple and plain

9jaMan wrote:
Dammy wrote:Villarreal sack their coach.

Any coach that will bench a baller like chukweze deserves the sack. Simple and plain
Ifa has done it again. :thumbs: